Atonement For His Sins

Part 1 - November 2018

Darren sat in the chair wiping his eyes, his head lowered trying to comprehend what the counsellor was telling him. All he saw was her mouth moving, the words just didn't make sense in his mind and he completely broke down. The doctor sat there in silence watching and probably judging him based on where he was from. What he did see was a 22 year old lad from the estate and most likely a habitual drug user and thief. His dark buzzed haircut and sporadic tattoos on his arm that probably extended across his body as well were classic for persons from the estate. He was a fairly well built young man standing five feet nine inches tall with a nice muscle definition, not big by any standards but also not small and one who could easily look after himself. Having been his doctor all his young life Darren had matured in to an attractive 22 year old and it was hard seeing him like this now. His blue eyes lost their sparkle against the redness from his crying which had gone on for nearly 20 minutes, the doctor was fast loosing interest as in reality he saw just another person from a family that lived on state benefits from the Flowers estate. You could say his life was mapped out unless he did something to lift himself out of the estate that was rife with drugs and gang culture. Dr Edwards excused himself and walked out the room and grabbed some water leaning back against the wall, questioning his own ethical practice and judgment. He couldn't fathom out why these people ever acted so surprised when they caught something from whatever it was they were doing. Looking up at the ceiling he never expected someone so young to be diagnosed with HIV in his area, he wondered if his judgement was premature as there were no tell tell signs of needle marks. The lad would just sit there and deny any knowledge of how he could have possibly contracted it, in fact he almost raged when the doctor began asking personal questions. His mother, Rose, sat there more concerned about getting back to watching TV than being with her son, at one point she looked at him 'are you still crying' she said displaying no emotion to him. Dr Edwards crunched the paper cup in his hand and threw it in the bin, composing himself he opened the door and entered the counselling room.

Rose looked up at the doctor "Are we done here?" she said picking her bag up.
"I'm sorry Mrs Stevens do you have somewhere you need to be?" Dr Edwards asked sitting back down.
Rose looked at the doctor and counsellor "What else do you need me here for?" she replied.

Rose stood up and walked out of the room nearly knocking the pharmacist over who was bringing the medication for Darren to the counselling room. He checked over the prescription making sure it was the correct drugs.

"Darren, there is 3 months here which you must take do you understand?" Dr Edwards asked seeing him nod.
Darren looked at him "Just for 3 months?" he asked wiping his eyes.
"Darren you will have take this for the rest of your life to keep the virus under control" he replied.
Darren broke down again at the full reality of how his life changed "You can't treat it?" he sobbed.
"If you take the medication you can go on living a normal life" Dr Edwards explained.
"Really?" Darren asked looking up and the doctor nodded.
"Come back in 2 weeks and we can check the virus levels are going down" Dr Edwards said standing up.

Darren had calmed down enough and took the bag of medication and instruction sheet from the doctor, he stood and walked out of the clinic. He still felt sick, but then he was carrying a very high viral load of 750k which resulted in him falling ill for the second time that month. He sat in his bedroom afraid to go and hang out with his friends, he knew how he got it and who gave it to him and he was hell bent on getting his revenge somehow. The problem was he would have to do it alone as he couldn't risk any of his friends finding out as they would probably turn on him. After a week of sitting in his room and slipping out to walk up along the Malvern hills he was beginning to feel better, by the second week he had been to see Dr Edwards again for another blood test. Hoping to get the results there and then he was told to come back in two weeks for another test, Dr Edwards said that if anything was not right they would call him. He sat in the waiting room four weeks after the initial diagnosis feeling much better, the nurse came out and called him in to the doctors room.

"Darren hello, take a seat and I will be with you" Dr Edwards said reading through Darren's file.
Darren closed the door "Hi" he said and sat down looking at him.
Dr Edwards looked up "Good your viral load is down to 300k but still some way to go" he said smiling.
Darren nodded "I feel a lot better as well" he told the doctor.
"Keep taking the medication Darren, be as regular as you can and you will be back to normal" Dr Edwards told him.
Darren looked at him "Normal, with this hanging over me?" he replied taken back.
"There is no need not have a normal life Darren" Dr Edwards said looking at him.
Darren half smiled "Okay" he said as the doctor gave him another appointment in one months time.
"You should find yourself a job Darren, your bright enough to make something of your life don't end up on this estate forever" Dr Edwards said cautiously.
Darren looked up at him "Giving career advice now as well" he said trying to be light hearted about it.
Dr Edwards chuckled "Really Darren, you could make something of your life you have what it takes".

He walked home contemplating what the doctor had said, he knew Dr Edwards was right and seemed to show some concern for him. But for the moment he had no idea how or what, he did know that hanging around with his friends would not allow him to move on. If he was honest with himself he really wanted off the estate and find a sensible life. It caused him to question if getting the revenge was really what he wanted to do or even if it would be worthwhile, no matter what he did he was still going to have HIV at the end of it. Apart from the gang of friends who he hung out with around the estate his existence was a lonely one. He had no patience to be with a girl despite many of them swooning over him because of his looks and tattoos, he just never felt it was what he wanted. A mother who neither cared or wanted him in the house, a father who was lazy as fuck and only showered and shaved once a week when he went to the pub. He sat down in the park looking across the road at the estate and suddenly seeing it for what it really was, run down and a grotty place with grotty residents, the people  in the town avoided cutting across and took the long way round despite the inconvenience. The families were abusive, rough and picked on anyone who had the balls to cut through their territory. It never use to be like this he thought, the last 7 years it had gained a bad reputation all over town and in the indeed the county.

Sitting on the swing he thought about that late afternoon two years ago that lead him to this point in his life. To him it was just normal to pick on the guy as he had in school, the years that had gone by didn't seem to have made any difference. He still enjoyed taunting him and calling him a poofter when he saw Byron. But this time he had pushed him over the edge, finally having had enough of the years of abuse he turned and made Darren atone for his sins over the years. He never expected or saw it coming but Byron had changed and he never fathomed how much muscle Byron now packed as he felt himself overpowered with ease. He hadn't seen Byron since that afternoon, he did wonder if he was keeping a low profile and avoiding crossing the estate now. Byron is the same age and was in his classes at school until he left having won a scholarship at some private school. The scrawny upper class prick Darren thought remembering back, his blond hair, blue eyes and slight frame. The timid shy person was easy pickings at school. Not today he isn't he thought, he still has blond hair and blue eyes and that is where it ends. He now stands at five feet ten inches tall, a dancers build that is fit and heavily muscled, you would never know that as he wears loose clothing. That is what fooled Darren to think he could still take Byron down.

Byron picked up his suitcase from the luggage carousel at Heathrow and said good bye to several of the cast members who had flown back on the same flight from New York. Promising they would go out on his return to London before they started rehearsals for their next show on one of the popular TV reality shows. Today though he was going back home to Malvern and his foster parents to spend the next two weeks over Christmas with them. Thankful that at least he could have a nice rest and recharge his batteries. The driver spotted him coming through the arrivals exit, you couldn't miss Byron with his little bun on the top of his head and a kind of designer stubble adorning the now chiselled features on his face. He cut an imposing silhouette amongst the crowd exiting the doors, the driver walked towards him and waved, Byron smiled in acknowledgement. Tom had driven Byron around quite a bit over the last year and they had become fairly acquainted with each other, they shook hands and walked out of the terminal over to the short stay car park.

"How was your trip to New York Byron?" Tom asked heaving the case in to the trunk of the car.
"Really good but exhausting" he replied "two months of two shows a day, kind of glad to be home for the rest".
Tom chuckled "I read that you were quite a hit on Broadway, the singing and dancing" he said looking at him.
Byron laughed and sat in the back seat "Only one song in the musical, I didn't want to but they coerced me".
"Don't Byron" Tom said as they pulled out of the car park "I have heard you sing, you are amazing".

They rattled on for the entire drive to Malvern, Byron actually was quite fond of Tom and had no problem engaging in conversation. Mountview had spotted a star in the making with Byron, almost the triple threat of singing, dancing and acting which was perfect for musical theatre. Byron however found his first love in dancing weather contemporary, ballet or ballroom he was pretty good at all styles. He was the first dancer that Mountview put with one of the top talent agencies and the only dancer who got private transport instead of public. He knew time was ticking and he would have to start on medication soon since his last test showed he was running a virus level of 600k, but due to his fitness he remained very healthy, albeit dangerous to have sex with. The car passed the outskirts of Malvern and headed through the town stopping at a set of traffic lights across from the Flowers estate.

"God that place looks worse every time I see it" Byron said seeing Tom look over to his right.
He nodded "Not a place you want to go through I hear" Tom said.
Byron looked at Tom "Use to be such a nice place, but I guess a generation has moved on" he said wondering if Darren was still being a bully.

They drove for several more minutes turning on to a leafy road with sprawling houses set back off the road either side. Continuing half way down they made a left turn on to the drive of his family home, the front door opened as his foster mother stood on the steps beaming at his arrival. Although he was old enough to leave and do his own thing he was still part of their family and he looked on them as his real parents. After all he owed a lot to them as they encouraged him and helped him down the performing arts route. Every review and production they would attend supporting Byron, Jane was impressed by how Byron had changed physically and become the handsome, kind and affectionate person he is today. Byron was retrieving his case from Tom when a red Porsche turned on to the drive and Stefan stepped running across the driveway hugging Byron.

"How did you know I was coming home?" Byron asked letting go of Stefan.
Stefan laughed and put his arm around his shoulder "Your mother texted me this morning" he said.

Byron was so overjoyed to see Stefan that he welled up as they hugged. Through the years that passed and at every corner Stefan proved to be a friend, they really did count on each other. Maturing from just school friends to an incredibly close bond they formed over the years. A few snow flurries danced around in the air as the biting cold wind swirled across their faces. His mother called them both in to the warmth of his home.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 8

Part 2 - September 2004

Byron entered the classroom at the start of the new academic year, shy and timid but very well spoken,  he had a type of privileged upbringing with his foster parents who loved him dearly. The new school year brought a change in classrooms and pupils, noticeably several eight year olds who cornered the back of the classroom desks as their own. It was only an hour in to the first day when Byron felt a wet splat hit the back of his neck and the sound of sniggering from the back row, the teacher looked up hushing them but paying no attention to their antics. Byron reached around his neck and pulled the saliva soaked pit of paper stuck to his neck and dropped it on the floor. No sooner he did that he saw another piece fly past his face and land on the back of the chair in front of him. He put his head back down to continue reading the book until the bell sounded the end of the lesson. Byron was asked to stay behind and the teacher approached his desk and looked at the mess telling him to clean it all up. He protested claiming it was the boys in the back row and was sternly told off for trying to pass the blame.

Eventually he walked out of the classroom and in to the playground looking for his friends. He hadn't got far when he was grabbed from behind and pushed up against the wall and held there by one of the boys from the back row.

"Teachers pet, did you grass us up?" Darren snarled with his face inches from Byron's.
Byron looked the boy in the eye "No" he replied as a tear trickled down his face.
"Leave him Darren" one of the other boys intervened "we got other things to do".
Darren released his hold on Byron "Give me your lunch money!" he demanded.
Byron looked down "I don't have any, I bring my lunch in" he replied softly.
"Your sandwiches will do then" Darren said pulling Byron's bag up and thrusting it at him.

Darren gave Byron a cocky arrogant grin and walked off to join his gang. He was a little shaken up being the subject of Darren's bullying, he watched him discreetly as he walked off to join his friends who stood on the safe side of the playground as it was near the teachers break out room.

"You all right Byron" Mark asked as he finally made it to the safe spot.
Byron nodded "Yeah fine, why do they pick on me I have done nothing to them" he asked.
Mark shrugged his shoulders "They always find someone to bully" he replied.

His friendship with Mark dwindled quickly, Mark didn't want to associate with someone that Darren was picking on. Byron joined the drama club during his first week, he also brought extra sandwiches in that he hid away from Darren. Drama club was fun and Byron found he had a natural ability to dance on the beat of the music which impressed the teacher, he was cast in the school production of Mary Poppins mostly lead by senior school pupils. He became the youngest cast member that year and had to learn quickly as the production would run in December for 2 weeks. His foster parents were more operatic people and impressed that Byron showed an interest in dance and started taking him to private classes in town twice a week. After one month Jane his foster mother arrived to pick him up from dance class and walked in to the studio to wait for him, she saw that Mary was paying a lot more attention to Byron, she noticed Jane arriving and walked over to speak with her.

"Hi, your Byron's mother right?" Mary asked.
Jane nodded "Yes, how is he getting on?" she asked Mary.
"That's what I want to talk to you about" Mary said inviting Jane to sit down.
Jane sat "Is he doing alright?" she asked as Mary sat down next to her.
Mary nodded "Better than alright, he needs more advanced tuition" she said looking at Jane.
"Thank you we will look in to it. He still enjoys dancing then?" Jane asked looking at Byron.
"Yes, you know he can hold a tune as well, he really needs to attend a drama school" Mary suggested.

Byron was to young to attend at aged 8, so he continued on at school and suffered the daily abuse of Darren who found it quite a good game. Seeking Byron out when ever he was bored and this was most of the day. Byron found himself pushed up against the wall outside of their classroom again, he lost any kind of resistance and would just relax his body waiting for it to be over. Darren's friend was keeping an eye out for any teachers, Byron's hope was that Darren would tire of him quickly and find someone else to pick on thinking that Byron was no longer a challenge or boring to bully.

"What's that in your hand?" Darren asked trying to open Byron's fingers.
Byron closed his fist tighter "Leave it, it is a hall pass" he stupidly made the mistake of letting on.
"Hall pass, how the fuck did you get one?" Darren asked prising Byron's fingers open.
He couldn't free his hand from Darren's grip "Oooh look, are you in the poofters show, answer me?" he snarled.
"Yes, yes I am alright" Byron responded trying to get his hall pass back.
Darren laughed and his friend looked "He's fucking gay" he said.
"Are you, are you gay Byron, little upper class oik" Darren asked pushing Byron back against the wall harder.

This was the start of the name calling and bullying where Darren often shouted across the playground 'oi gay boy'. This went on for a couple of months but thankfully Darren was slowly loosing interest and it went back to the once day targeting during lunch break, the name calling never really stopped. Thankfully he was never subjected to a beating up by Darren, just the odd punch and he would stand there and take it waiting for it to be over. Byron immersed himself in his dancing and gave a very admirable performance at the school production. Mary his dance teacher even came along to see him perform and clearly saw his love of the art and went over to see him after the show.

"Well done Byron, that was a superb performance you gave" Mary said standing next to his foster mother.
Byron smiled "Thanks, I loved it" he replied enthusiastically.
"There are a couple of things Byron" Mary started saying "You need to work out, build some muscle strength" she said.
Byron nodded "Yes I will do" he replied knowing that having better muscle would help control his dancing.

Jane didn't need any prompting and brought Byron a set of 3 dumbbells at differing weights so he could start working out at home. His foster father was a keen runner and Byron went out running with him first thing in the morning, slowly he built up his ability from just under 1 mile to 5 miles within 4 months. During this period Byron actually had a break from Darren since a new kid called Stefan started in his class, he was nothing out of the ordinary at first sight but struck up an immediate friendship with Byron on his first day. Darren though was on a mission, he had to dominate Stefan from the outset to ensure he knew his place being the new kid. But after one week Darren was out of school for 2 months with a broken arm. It was his first error in judgement that lunchtime, he cornered Stefan and thinking he was a push over and weak just like Byron.

It started out with some verbal taunting to test the resilience of Stefan. Darren left him thinking he was safe in the knowledge that Stefan was shaking in his boots. Byron went over to where Stefan stood, he made sure that Darren had moved on with his gang and now started annoying a group of girls who giggled and screamed with laughter.

"Sorry I should have warned you about Darren" Byron said leaning up against the wall next to Stefan.
Stefan smiled "I don't expect you to look after me Byron" he said turning to look at him.
Byron nodded "I suppose as the new kid he wants you know who is in charge" he replied.
"We will see, today I let him think that" Stefan said "Let's see how far he goes".
Byron shook his head "I've had to put up with it and just do what he wants, it makes life easier" he said.
Stefan chuckled "Come on I want to buy you a drink in the canteen" he said to Byron "His reign will end soon".

Byron looked shocked at Stefan's last comment, having never had the balls to retaliate as he wanted a quiet life as school. But Stefan was different and Byron secretly hoped that the words he spoke would somehow come true. Stefan allowed Darren to continue and on the third day he started making demands from Stefan. He handed over a few coins to Darren and watched as Darren gleefully put them in his pocket and laugh with his friends as they left. No one could have seen it coming, over the week Darren gradually built up the stakes and by Friday lunchtime he cornered Stefan again out of sight of anyone else.

"So what you got for me today then, hope it is more that yesterday?" Darren said invading Stefan's space.
Stefan looked at him "Move away from me please" he said hearing Darren laugh.
"Pay up and you can leave without getting punched" Darren told him leaning in closer trying to intimidate him.
Stefan smiled "I will ask you one more time" he said looking Darren in the eye "Move away from me now!".

Darren scoffed and pushed Stefan up against the wall pinning his arms against his side. Stefan continued to look Darren in the eye as he began moving his left arm pushing against the strength of Darren's hold. A change in look appeared on Darren's face realising that Stefan was not joking. He freed his arm and grabbed Darren's arm quickly twisting it hard and jolting it, the scream reverberated around the playground. Darren heard the snap and the excruciating pain surged up from his arm through his whole body, wailing and screaming in agony he fell to his knees clutching his arm. Stefan casually picked up his bag and walked off leaving him there crying. Several cheers erupted from the crowd of school kids who had gathered hearing the first cries. Byron stood there unable to believe what he saw as Stefan walked towards him.

"You didn't see anything" Stefan said to the group who all nodded as he walked to Byron's side.
Byron looked at Stefan "Saw what" he said quite scared of Stefan now.

There were more cheers going around the playground as teachers came running out of the building to find out what was going on. All they heard was that Darren fell awkwardly on his arm tripping over a bag and landing on his wrist and arm. Everyone stood around watching as he was walked off to the nurses office, that was the last anyone saw of Darren for 2 months. The break turned out to be Byron's happiest time at this school without having to look over his shoulder in case Darren was lurking, Stefan and he hung out and soon became very close friends.

Stefan showed more than just an interest in Byron's ability to dance often pushing him to sing as well, he would meet Byron after training and they would go back to Byron's house for tea and hang out doing homework or playing video games until Stefan's mother drove by to pick him up. He was very coy about his family and Byron was on speaking terms with Stefan's mother after a few weeks. She liked Byron mostly due to his way of calming Stefan down and keeping him grounded. Byron was no fool he gathered there was more to Stefan as his mother drove a very very expensive car, but he didn't care, he valued his friendship with Stefan more than materialistic objects.

When Darren returned to school the dynamics had altered and he tried to reinstate himself as top dog but hardly anyone would pay attention to him and often look at his arm to remind him what happened. Darren refocused his efforts back on to Byron with renewed energy, only know he was calling him a poofter all the time and asking where his boyfriend was when Stefan was not around. Darren would wait biding his time until the coast was clear before making his move. No sooner had Darren pushed him up against the wall and started hurling strings of abuse about how gay he was and his weird lover, Stefan would appear like magic. Darren without fail would usually freak out and scuttle off in to his gang for protection from Stefan.

Somewhere hidden deep in his soul the Byron knew he was different. He had no inclination to hang out with girls, instead he kept a very neutral ground. Stefan on the other hand would always double take girls and quite often would chat and laugh with them. All part of growing up Byron thought as they walked towards to the school gate at the end of another day. Stefan's mother was waiting by the gates to take Stefan home and drop Byron off on the way, it meant keeping off the streets and having to cross the estate to get home. Unless he had a good head start on Darren he would have to take the long way round when walking home.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

Part 3 - June 2008

Byron's working out resulted in his body changing gradually, he obtained better muscle definition and grew several inches making him a little more formidable against Darren. At 12 years old he was still pursued by Darren on weekly basis, tormenting and taunting him but he did it with more caution and steered clear of him when Stefan was around. Darren was constantly threatening Stefan behind his back but soon quietened down whenever he was in earshot or starring at him. Stefan and Byron were like brothers and inseparable, they walked on to the playing field one lunchtime sitting down to eat lunch, clearly Stefan had something on mind but it was almost as if he was holding back saying anything.

"Are you going to tell me what is bothering you is it me?" Byron asked looking at him.
Stefan put his sandwich down "No, this is my last term here Byron" he sheepishly said looking at him.
"Oh" he replied and stopped eating "are you moving away?" Byron asked.
Stefan shook his head "No, but I am moving to a grammar school in September" he replied biting his sandwich.
Byron smiled "Well done, I know it's not easy getting in there" he said "I am going to miss you though".
Stefan appeared more upset "Me to, you have been a great friend to me here Byron".
"You have helped get through the last few years here Stefan" Byron said looking towards Darren.
Stefan smirked "He won't touch you I will make sure of that" he said looking at Byron.
"I still want to be your friend even when you leave" Byron said seeing Stefan smile.
"And you, you will keep up your dancing?" Stefan asked handing me his soda.
Byron nodded "I have to dance for this panel on Saturday, something about a scholarship" he said.
Stefan rubbed Byron's head "You will do alright mate you are one hell of a dancer now" he said smiling at Byron.

Byron was a little nervous as he sat there behind the panel of 3 people who had come to see several dancers from various studios in the region. Mary sat next to Byron with his mother and explained that he was not to get upset as it was not easy getting a scholarship and it was his first judging so expect some disappointment and constructive criticism. Byron had known that winning a scholarship could change his life as it would mean moving schools to Mountview in London where he would board and be trained and lectured to complete his education. He never heard the door open at the back or saw Stefan creeping in and sitting at the back.

"Byron Hillier" the female panellist called his name.
Mary stood "Remember Byron, breath, relax, smile and dance on the beat of the music" she said to him.
Byron nodded and looked at the stage "I got this" he said smiling to Mary and his mother.

Byron took the stage and did a one minute contemporary piece and then one minute of ballet. When the music finished he stood there watching the panel as they looked at him then lowered their head discussing him. She turned to her colleagues telling them she had it on good authority that we wouldn't be disappointed coming here and they nodded to her agreeing it was worth the detour. The female panellist looked up and said thank you, that was his queue to exit the stage and return to his seat, walking towards his seat he caught sight of Stefan who was smiling and holding his thumps up. Byron rushed up to the back of the theatre. He hugged Stefan who had stood up and then embarrassingly let go and sat down next to him. He couldn't figure out why he had just hugged Stefan like that, Stefan didn't seem to mind. It was the first time Byron actually wondered why his body reacted like that, he quickly brushed it off and sat chatting to Stefan as if nothing had happened.

Mary was speaking to the female panellist and she called Byron over explaining that they wanted him to dance a musical number and make it up as he went. He was allowed to listen to the music a couple of times and then took the stage. Stefan had moved down next to his mother who was pleased to see he had come to support Byron. The one minute piece seemed to be over before he started, flashing by in an instant he stopped dancing and the panel applauded him, Mary looked at the panel and knew he had done good by the smiles on their faces. Byron walked out in to the sunshine feeling sick with nerves and worry, he had landed the scholarship to start in September. It would mean being away from home and his best friend Stefan, it also meant no more Darren and his days spent dodging him at all cost and making his life so miserable at school.

Byron heard the car pulling up on the drive, quickly he said good bye to his mother and went outside, climbing in to the back seat of the car he said good morning to Stefan's mother Louise and Stefan, she backed the car out and moved forward heading towards school.

"I hear your audition went very well Byron" Louise said glancing at him in the rear view mirror.
Byron smiled "Yes, but it was horrible doing it, I had to fight not to be sick" he laughed.
Louise laughed "Poor thing, the nerves will ease the more you perform" she said "Is it Mountview you got in to?".
"Yes" Byron replied "Mountview Academy of Performing Arts" he said smiling from ear to ear.
Louise nodded "It is one of the best Byron" she said "hard work and even harder education" she chuckled.
"Really?" Byron asked looking at her "how do you know that?" he said seeing her smile.
"I went there years back for a career in musical theatre" she said remembering her days fondly.
Byron leaned forward "So are you in musical theatre now?" he asked.
Louise shook her head "No, I met Stefan's father doing my ninth production and well this one came along".
Byron looked at Stefan then back to Louise "Oh, I'm sorry" he said.
Louise laughed "Don't be, I love my family more than stage" she said "I was quite a name in the Westend".
Byron sat back "Will you show me, over the summer holidays?" he asked timidly.
Louise looked at him pulling up to the school gates "I would love to Byron" she smiled.
Stefan walked with Byron and giggled "Your a charmer" he said "My mother really likes you".
Byron smiled "Do you think she would help me, you know teach me stuff" he asked.
Stefan laughed "Oh my god she would be over the moon to do that, she misses it I know she does".

It was through Stefan telling his mother how good he thought Byron was that Louise attended one of the school productions, the following day she put in a call to her long term mentor at Mountview. To Byron's dance teacher Mary it was a call out of the blue when they informed her they would holding auditions and to bring her best students along.

July came around and the end of the academic year, Byron and Stefan walked towards the gates and turned to look at the school one last time. Relief strewn across Byron's face was evident to Stefan, he patted his shoulder 'come on bro' he said. Stefan had taken to calling Byron his little brother even though they were the same age, Byron caught sight of Darren waiting at the gates for his cronies. They had both kept quiet about moving schools, the aim was to bow out gracefully from this horrible place and never look back.

"Shall not miss him that is for sure" Byron said as they walked nearer to Darren.
Stefan smirked "He never scared me, I saw him for what he was. Stupid" he said and Byron giggled.
"He will have a shock in September when neither of us show up" Byron said looking at Stefan.
Stefan laughed "Probably be thankful that I am not coming back" he said and Byron nodded as they passed him.

Byron saw Darren smirk and mouth the word gayboy and lovers, strangely Byron looked at him and showed him his middle finger, Stefan laughed looking directly at Darren making sure he remembered who broke his arm. Darren watched them both climb in to the large 4x4 and drive off.

Throughout the summer holidays Byron took Stefan out running every day, their course took them up the Malvern hills overlooking the town. Often they would stop for a break along the hiking path in the shade of the trees and look down at the town and the unmistakable sight of the Flowers estate. The last few miles of their run would take them down hill passing in to the wealthier part of Malvern to Stefan's house. Byron spent most of his summer here hidden away in the confines of the large 5 bedroom house and sprawling gardens. He would stay over from Friday to Monday and sit with Louise watching some of her musical theatre productions that had been filmed. Both singing and dancing loudly recreating the scenes displayed in front of them. Stefan's father Matthew clapped and cheered loudly as Louise fell back on the sofa laughing hysterically catching her breath.

"My god Byron, you are so good I see what Stefan and Louise mean" Matthew said to him as Byron bowed.
Louise sat up "I told you" she said "he is going to go far" nodding to Byron.
Byron held out his hand "Come on show my that dance routine you did again I loved it" he asked Louise.

She smiled and jumped to her feet teaching Byron a complete dance number from the musical she became renowned for starring in. Byron had the summer of his life and learnt so much from Louise, even Stefan could hold a tune and would join them in singing some of the songs. September loomed and sadness fell as Byron was taken to London and started his education at Mountview. He sat alone in the small room for several minutes until a dark haired boy called Sam entered, he was the same age as Byron, marginally shorter but already he showed a dancers solid build.

"You must be Byron" Sam said walking over towards him.
Byron nodded "Yes" he said unsure what to say.
"I'm Sam, we are sharing a room and classes" he said sitting next to Byron.
Byron smiled "Okay, nice to meet you Sam" he said noticing Sam looking at him.
"I hear your quite good already" Sam said offering Byron some gum.
He took the gum trying to size Sam up "Thanks, well I'm not sure about good but I have a right and left foot".
Sam laughed "I heard you do a really good routine from 42nd Street, will you show me" he asked.
Byron chuckled "What now?" he asked looking shocked.
"Yeah come on I want to see it" Sam pleaded and started humming the song.
Byron stood up a little embarrassed "I don't have tap shoes on" he suddenly said to Sam.

Sam stood up next to Byron and they both danced oblivious to other students who were in the dance studio next door, they had stopped and were now looking through the window into the small room as Byron and Sam danced smiling at each other. Sam mostly watching Byron's feet unable to keep up in time with him, Sam laughed loudly when they finished and turned hearing the cheers from the studio. Byron went bright red and sat down watching as Sam caught his breath an sat next to him.

"Crap you are amazing, who taught you that routine it is bloody hard" Same said leaning back in his chair.
Byron looked at him "My friends mother, she was in musicals" he replied.
Sam leaned forward "Really, what is her name?" he asked.
"Oh" Byron looked at Sam "Louise Anderson but I think her name back then was Louise Hythe" he replied.
"Shut up!" Sam suddenly said "You know Louise Hythe?" he said sounding astonished.
Byron nodded "Yeah she taught me that routine during the summer" he replied casually.
Sam chuckled "You know she is one of the biggest Westend legends" he said.

Those first 15 minutes sat there together Byron and Sam bonded, over the years they both helped each other out training together and dancing together. Byron knew he was changing and at 14 he found his body seemed to yearn more for the company of males, he was beginning to awaken finding he actually had the biggest crush on Sam. They had both grown in height and stature developing superb muscle tone from their exercising and running. Byron often wondered about Sam catching him starring at him several times and always paying attention when Byron danced. They hung out a lot during term and in the holidays Sam would go back to his family home in Surrey and Byron to Malvern.

Stefan ached for when he would come home and often be waiting at Byron's house to welcome him back. Stefan found it hard making friends at his new school, although he was friends with a few guys he never let anyone inside his personal space. Only Byron had ever managed that and it was what kept their friendship so special and real, they wrote to each other several times a week and spent all their holidays together. At 14 Byron had passed Darren in town, they exchanged looks, it was only after the initial glance that Darren realised it was Byron, by the time he turned around he had vanished.

Darren walked back retracing his steps, he had to know if it was indeed Byron he saw as he couldn't be sure. He wandered in and out of shops and sat on a bench looking down the row of shops. He wanted, no needed to know what was going on with him, after all he missed teasing him at school. He waited several minutes then stood up and walked to the end of the street nearly bumping in to Byron who came out of a shop.

"Oh fuck" Byron said looking Darren in the eye.
Darren smirked "Alright gay boy" he said looking around and confident Stefan was no where to be seen.
"Fuck off Darren" Byron replied pushing past Darren then feeling him grabbing his arm.
"Not so quick poofter" Darren said pulling him back sharply "I am not done with you".
Byron looked at his arm "Careful or it might break again" he said feeling Darren release his hold on his arm.
"Where is your boyfriend then and where did you both go?" Darren asked.
Byron just starred at Darren "Your no friend of mine so do yourself a favour and shuv off" he said.
Darren was in the mood to fight Byron "I'm gonna knock your head off queer boy" he sneered at Byron.
"Has your arm mended or does it need readjusting" a voice came from behind him as Stefan stood there.
Darren turned sharply "I'm going to get you back don't worry" he said to Stefan stepping aside out of the way.
Stefan laughed "Bring it on Darren if you dare" he replied stepping towards Darren.
Darren quickly turned and ran off "Once a tosser always a tosser" Stefan said laughing.
Byron smiled "I can't believe he still wants to bully me" he said.
Stefan patted his shoulder "I am proud of how you stood up to him, you are changing Byron" he said smiling.

Darren was always there in the back of his mind whenever he was back in Malvern. Fortunately their paths very rarely crossed when he was home, the day when he stood up to Darren marked a significant turning point where he no longer felt threatened or intimidated by him. Byron and Sam both had a busy few weeks finishing rehearsals, they had both been cast to dance in a musical as cast members for a matinee show on a Saturday afternoon. Byron's parents, Louise and Stefan arrived at the theatre shortly before curtain up and took their seats in the dress circle. A few avid musical fans recognised Louise arriving in the foyer of the theatre asking for autographs. Byron and Sam did exceptional in the 3 numbers they were in despite both being nervous and this, the biggest audience either of them had performed in front of. Derek their dance tutor waited until the boys had changed at the end of the show and escorted out to the foyer of the theatre where his parents, Louise and Stefan stood applauding them. Byron's whole face lit up when he realised they had come to see him in his first casting. Sam's parents on the other hand were away and Byron introduced him to Stefan and the others. Derek told Byron's parents they must be back by 9pm. They spent a wonderful evening having dinner and catching up. Sam was in heaven talking to Louise the whole evening about her career.

Both boys would be called back to perform at the Saturday matinee show every week gaining more experience.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Incredible writing! A story with an actual plot, character development and everything, on Breeding.zone! I'm exceedingly impressed! Bravo losolent!

Edited by breedmedeeper
add too

Part 4 - July 2012

Byron climbed out of the shower and stretched having finished his workout, Sam was laying on his bed revising for the final exams that week. Byron had one more exam to sit and felt that any more revision and he would break. This was the last of their academic studies and when they returned in September it would be full on training for their careers. They had both recently celebrated their 16th birthdays which much fanfare and Byron got to meet Sam's parents, they tried to show interest in dance but had very little understanding or interest come to that. But they loved their son and were only to happy to let him follow his dream and support him at Mountview.

Byron now stood at his five feet ten inches tall, he looked at himself in the mirror admiring his body. His muscle definition had grown even more over the last six months. He looked at Sam's reflection in the mirror and caught him having a little glance, undoubtedly he had a little grin on his face. Sam now matched Byron's height, he had let his dark hair grow that was now held up in a little bunch on his head, he kept his stubble on his chin and was trying to grow a light moustache to match his chin stubble. Oddly Byron thought this made Sam look even more sexier and kept fantasising about licking his body all over. His chest was smooth and his build was comparable to Byron's since they worked out all the time together doing the same weights and exercises. He felt an undeniable stirring in his groin watching Sam, something that never happened when he watched or partnered a female dancer for a routine. He knew what it meant and was desperate to ask if Sam felt the same, his shyness always brought him back down with a bump and he never got the courage to ask. Byron dressed and went to dance class leaving Sam revising on his bed with only his buttocks cladded with the duvet his fine toned legs covered with a light dusting of dark hair looked absolutely perfect he thought closing the door behind him.

As much as Byron's feeling waivered he never lost track of what he was here to do. In fact he had landed a part in a new musical being staged for 1 year in the west end, he was snapped up by the choreographer having seem him at Mountview a few months earlier. He was rehearsing 3 days a week in between studying until next week when he would be full time on the production. Sam was auditioning in a few weeks for some parts but appeared to be hitting a block with tap dance unable to find the correct leg movements and toe stepping, ultimately this would mean Sam failing the tap dance exam. Byron knew it was nagging Sam and it was even causing him problems studying for his final academic exams. Byron returned 3 hours later hot and sweating from his dance class, Sam was now laying on his back still cramming in revision.

Byron undressed to take a shower "Fancy a walk out for dinner?" he asked Sam.
Sam looked up "Yes, thank you. I feel like I will explode if I read anymore" he replied putting the book down.
"You need to take a break or you won't remember anything" Byron replied smiling at him.
Sam sit up on his bed "I'm going to flunk tap I know that" he said a little disheartened.
Byron sat opposite him "How about I help you after dinner?" he suggested.
"Please" Sam replied smiling "I will buy you dinner" he offered.
Byron laughed "Deal, but you only had to ask me to help" he said.
"I know" Sam said laying back down "I like it when you offer though" he smiled over at him.

Byron sensed that maybe Sam was bordering on flirting with him and quickly disappeared in to the bathroom to avoid any embarrassment. Sam finished tying his tap shoes on and slid across the floor to where Byron stood waiting almost crashing in to him unable to stop and falling on his ass in hysterics. Byron held out his hand and pulled Sam up to his feet their eyes briefly meeting, slowly they went through the basic steps over several hours until Sam got the toe steps right. Happy and relieved that he could now get the step that was disrupting his thoughts. Sam practiced every moment he had spare with Byron and eventually passed the tap dance class.

Byron was a success in the production and managed to get a couple of weeks off over Christmas, he was heading back to Malvern to spend it with his family and Stefan. The train pulled in to the station and Byron stepped out of the carriage, his eyes immediately caught Stefan who was standing on the platform waiting to meet him. Stefan had grown and towered over Byron by a couple of inches, his muscles showed through the tight shirt he was wearing. Not in an overbearing way but very clear to make out. They hugged and walked quickly to the car trying to avoid the rain as much as possible. Driving towards Byron's home they caught a red light at the start of the Flowers estate.

"Been in the news a lot" Stefan said nodding over to the estate.
Byron looked over "Can it get any worse" he said chuckling "what has happened now?" he asked.
"Drugs and a couple of kids got beaten up, usual stuff I guess" Stefan replied "police are now patrolling it".
Byron shook his head "Wow that bad eh" he replied hearing yobs to his left.

Byron turned to look saw Darren who was sat on the bench just inside the park, it took a moment to confirm it was him, the idiot was wearing a t-shirt and he could see tattoos going up the arms. He was holding a can of lager swigging from it and passing a joint around amongst his group.

"He doesn't change" Byron said causing Stefan to look.
Stefan laughed "He looks rougher than ever" he replied pulling away as the lights changed.

Stefan had changed quite a bit and was now at university studying business and economics at Oxford. He had met a girl and they were somewhat dating when Stefan could be bothered, for now though his focus was solely on Byron. They would talk endlessly through the evening about their lives and what was going on, Stefan listened as Byron talked about Sam with much affection, laughing and nodding in the right places as he paid attention.

"You really like Sam don't you?" Stefan suddenly said out of the blue leaning back against the sofa.
Byson smiled "He is a great guy, not as great as you though" he said laughing "no one can replace you".
Stefan looked at Byron "Do you fancy him?" he asked rather casually "I mean sexually does he do it for you?".
Byron didn't expect that question "How silly, why would I fancy him?" he replied trying to find the words.
"I don't know that's why I asked" Stefan said "You are kind of matched for each other" he continued.
Byron was quiet for a moment "Suppose I did?" he asked watching Stefan open a chocolate.
Stefan smiled and slipped the chocolate in to Bryon's mouth catching him off guard "I don't mind if you do".
Byron felt awkward and confused with Stefan "Do you fancy me?" he asked plucking up the courage.
Stefan looked at him "Maybe, but then I love you in a very different way Byron" he said patting Byron's leg.
"I do fancy him but I am not sure" Byron said lowering his head as Stefan looked up at him.
Stefan giggled "Not sure of what, if he fancies you?" he asked going all serious again.
Byron didn't know what to say "This conversation has got really awkward" he said beginning to feel scared.
Stefan leaned up and kissed him on the cheek "Your still my best friend whatever happens, you understand?".
Byron nodded "I have known for a few years I was different" he quietly said to Stefan.
"Your not different Byron, just because you like guys doesn't make you any different to me" Stefan said.
Byron heaved a sigh of relief "You don't hate me then?" he asked as Stefan stood and turned the music up.
He held out his hand "Dance with me" Stefan said pulling Byron up "I could never hate you Byron".

Stefan held him as they danced around the living room slowly. He never expected this evening to take this turn of events. Stefan had somehow forced Byron's hand to admit he was gay, now they were dancing together very closely. Byron stared ahead his eyes full of emotion of what had just happened, confusion still reigned in his head if Stefan was gay and just not able to admit it yet.

"Your still Byron to me, my closest and dearest friend" Stefan said moving Byson's body closer.
Byron smelled Stefan his head in the crook of his neck "You have always been there for me" Byron said.
Stefan held him tighter "And I always will be, forever and ever" he replied and kissed the side of his head.

Their bodies touching so intimately and close as they moved slowly to the beat of the music until the track finished.

Stefan sat down on the floor "Your going to have to teach me to dance" he said patting the spot next to him.
Byron sat next to Stefan who put his arm around him "Thank you" Byron said as Stefan pulled him closer.
"I love everything about you Byron and I like having you in my life" Stefan said giving Byron another chocolate.
Byron giggled "You fattening me up?" he asked savouring the flavour melting on his tongue.
"Maybe, can't have you looking prettier than me" Stefan said pushing Byron over.

They laughed and rolled around on the floor play wrestling, Stefan tickling Byron having known his weakness from years of friendship. Byron unable to control himself through his giggling couldn't beg him to stop, instead he grabbed his hands and held on to them until he relented, leaning over smiling as Byron tried to catch his breath.

He looked up at Stefan "You confuse me" Bryon said as he let go of Stefan's arms.
"In what way?" Stefan replied still looming above him.
Byron shrugged "The way you just danced with me and held me, I don't know what to make of it" he admitted.
Stefan sat up "I'm not gay Byron, I just know I love you way beyond sexually, you are the closest anyone has ever got to me" he said.

Byron nodded although he didn't really have a clue what Stefan meant, all he did know was that Stefan was the one person he connected with on so many levels. Maybe it was just how they had bonded and the close nature and freedom they shared with each other. Stefan always made time to see Byron when they were both home, spending every day together as they grew up from 16 years olds.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, slutviking said:

Thank you for another great chapter Losolent.  I love this story and look forward to the next chapter.  Have a happy holiday season and a fabulous new year.

Thanks, you have a good holiday season to. I just got back from Jukkasjarvi yesterday playing in the snow :))

• Like 1

Part 5 - September 2015

Sam sat in the audition room with Byron, they had both been called to a dance audition for a pop singer on her London gig as two dancers had to pull out. At 19 years old they were still young and managed to get parts mostly in the west end and began to get a name for themselves. This would be the first time they would be dancing together for a year. Byron had kept his sexuality from Sam, it was something they never really discussed but sort of knew each other well enough to guess what was really hidden underneath. They had become closer as friends and were often mistaken as a couple. Sam had helped Byron through his ballet exam and Byron helped Sam through tap and modern dance. They still had 1 year of training to complete and remained in the same flat a few doors away from Mountview.

They were to meet the rest of the male dancers and audition with them. Jack was the first to appear who was 21 years old and almost the spitting image of Sam with the same hair but marginally taller. His body was fit beyond words and Byron was in love, the tattoos up both arms along with his looks made him sexually menacing he thought. He was the kind of man you dreamt about and letting him have his wicked way with you. Kurt opened the door and walked in with no t-shirt on, his chest hair cropped covering an amazingly ripped body, shaved head and biceps that Byron could only imagine how they felt around his body. He was average looking but then with a body like his you didn't worry about looks. A few tattoos adorned over his shoulder and that was it, at 24 he was the oldest dancer there. It was the way he looked at both Byron and Sam when he walked in, almost giving approval of how sexy they both looked sat there. Marcus walked in after Kurt, at 21 years old he was stunningly hot causing both Byron and Sam to stare at him as he made his way towards them. Byron stood to meet him, standing the same height his jet black hair and blue eyes suited him perfectly. With pale skin smoothly accentuating the muscles on his arms, everything about him melted Byron's heart. He almost wanted to bang his head on the wall thinking how much of a slut he was becoming in his head seeing all these men that he wanted to bed one after the other and end up scoring them out of 10.

"Sam, Byron, I'm Marcus, this is Kurt and Jack" he said without waiting "Let's see what you got".
Sam was directed to Kurt "Hi Sam, I'm going to take you through the first routine" he said sizing Sam up.
Byron a little disappointed got Jack "Hi Byron" he said hugging him "We will be doing the same".

They were warmly welcomed in to the dance group and within half an hour Marcus was delighted to tell them they were in for the show in a weeks time. Every evening was spent rehearsing and Byron had all 6 numbers down by the third night. Sam was picking them up but the middle number was still causing him some frustration.

"Want to grab a bite to eat" Jack asked Byron sitting down watching Kurt and Sam.
"Yes that would be nice" Byron replied having grown to like Jack a lot "What about Sam?" he asked.
Jack looked over "I think he has a few more hours. I think Kurt has a fancy for him" he said sniggering.
Byron looked at Jack "I don't think Sam is gay" he said quietly.
Jack chuckled "Kurt will find out" he replied "I like him to work with but outside he can be devious".
Byron called over to Sam "Were going to get some food are you coming?" he asked.
Sam shook his head "No not until I got this last routine down" he replied glancing at Kurt.
Jack stood and got his jacket as they left the room "What did you mean about Kurt?" Byron asked.
"Just that Kurt is a barebacker when it comes to sex" Jack replied closing the door to the studio.
"Barebacker?" Byron asked "Oh right you mean no condom" he caught on "Isn't that risky" he replied.
Jack laughed "Definitely with Kurt" he said and Byron glazed over the point being made.
Byron nodded "So tell me about the rest of you" he asked as they walked outside the building.

Over dinner Jack and Byron just seemed to gel together and ending up striking a friendship that would go on for years to come. He was shocked when Jack explained he and Marcus were also HIV positive but not due to Kurt. He was amazed how prolific sex was with male dancers, bi, straight, gay they all fucked around and sexuality was never questioned. Jack went on to explain that most dancers got extremely horny after shows and needed a way to release the energy, so sex was just sex no matter what gender. Byron paid closer interest when Jack would talk about Marcus and how he had come from a wealthy family in Boston, dropping out from going to Harvard business school to pursue his love of dancing, his family upset wanted nothing more to do with him. He finished by saying that Marcus went off the rails and was easy prey for the more experienced dancers until Kurt stepped in. Kurt took Marcus under his wing and trained him both mentally, bodily and dance wise. Byron was no longer worried about leaving Sam with Kurt having heard this. How wrong he was, on the American dance scene Kurt was notorious for bedding dancers and they kept out of his reach. He was poz and toxic, he didn't care about medication and was out for a good time breeding guys. His eight inch thick cut prime meat was perfect for young dancers who couldn't get enough of him and often came back for seconds and thirds.

"Come on concentrate Sam I know you can do this" Kurt said again as Sam lost the routine halfway through.
Sam stopped "I need a breather for a minute" he replied annoying Kurt.
"You won't get a breather on stage Sam" Kurt replied sharply frustrating Sam even more.
"Fuck" Sam said walking over and taking a swig of water "I need the toilet" he said walking out.

Kurt grabbed his towel and wiped the sweat from his head and chest and walked out of the studio across the hall, he opened the toilet door watching Sam splashing cold water on his face.

"I'm sorry Kurt, just give me a minute" Sam said wiping his face with a paper towel.
Kurt walked over "Your to stressed out Sam" he said standing behind putting his hands on Sam's shoulder.
Sam rolled his head back immediately turned on from his touch "I will get it tonight" he said.
Kurt kissed his neck "You certainly will" he replied moving closer and feeling Sam's body tense up.

Kurt turned Sam around to face him, he found himself looking in to Kurt's eyes. His face very close, his body tingling like electricity flowing between them, he could feel the warmth from Kurt's body. Kurt grabbed Sam's hand and moved it over his cock 'Would this help, you feel how turned on I am?, I want you Sam' he quietly said looking him in the eye. Sam felt the hardness against the palm of his hand, they gay in him surfaced nodding to Kurt. His face moved closer until their lips almost touched. Sam was terrified but it was what he wanted since first laying eyes on Kurt. He had no time to question feeling his lips being forced apart by Kurt's mouth, he melted and wanted him, his mouth parting accepting Kurt. His eyes fluttering closed, his mouth filling with Kurt's tongue, deeper and deeper, he could taste him, smell him and sense him. Kurt pulled back teasingly knowing exactly what he was doing, Sam was by far the easiest to fall for him which excited Kurt even more.

Hungrily their mouths attached to each other again, harder and more forceful with his kissing that took Sam off guard for a split second. His body enclosed in the arms of Kurt who began pushing him towards the toilet cubicle. Gladly Sam moved almost hurrying to make it happen. Pushing past the door they stumbled as Kurt closed and bolted it shut, he could not run and had no where to go now, his fate was already sealed. The hands appeared from no where all over his body, feeling and touching, arousing him even further, Sam was a melting pot of desire, every fibre of his being alive and yearning. He felt his shorts roughly tugged down exposing his cock and ass for Kurt, his hands roamed over his cock and gently caressed it. Sam moaned loudly feeling he was about to burst, the hand made it's way to his balls gently squeezing them and passing over them. His eyes snapped open and he gave a moaning yelp feeling Kurt's finger push in to his hole, he tried to grab hold of Kurt's hand to stop it. By the time he grabbed hold of his arm he had relaxed and was moaning in to Kurt's mouth as his finger gently massaged the inside of his ass, his back arched out pushing up against Kurt's chest kissing him deeper. His hand roaming over Kurt's covered cock but he could feel the manliness of it, hard and thick ready to devour him. He winced as Kurt withdrew his finger and spun Sam around facing the cubicle wall, his body being pressed up against it by Kurt. Sam moaned as Kurt kissed his neck almost biting him 'oh fuck me' Sam said out of nowhere.

Kurt pulled his shorts down and rubbed his cock against Sam's ass letting him feel what was coming, edging closer and closer 'You want me to breed you?' Kurt whispered in to his ear 'oh yes' his body wanted sex badly, it didn't care how. It just needed it. Sam opened his eyes wide 'Arrgggghhh' he cried out feeling the head sharply pushing in to his ass. Kurt held Sam's arms up against the cubicle wall pinning his legs against his, he gasped for breath feeling his ass stretching open as Kurt pushed again. The pain seemed to hit every part of his body, moaning and whimpering louder as Kurt fed him more of his cock. It seemed to go on forever as he fought through the pain, he wanted it to stop but his ass pushed back for more. His neck almost wet from the kissing and biting Kurt was deploying to detract him from pain and knowledge that he was not wearing a condom. Finally Sam let out a loud moan and gasp feeling Kurt's balls pushing against his ass, the pain receding from the rest of his body concentrating it to the source. The squeals he emitted every time Kurt clenched his ass pushing in then out just sounded like cries of happiness in his ears. Slowly he picked up speed holding Sam's arms tighter, Sam turned his head wanting to kiss Kurt who obliged easing off the fucking for a moment. Kurt repositioned his legs and began fucking Sam harder and faster 'that's it, is that what you want?' he whispered to him breathing heavily in his ear, 'Oh yes, uhmmm, fuck me Kurt' he replied in between his moans and gasps.

Kurt was never one for holding back, his sexual state was taking over to breed this young guy. He could feel his orgasm building, the whimpering from Sam eased and replaced by the occasional grunt when Kurt bottomed out. Sam fixated on the cubicle wall was powerless to resist even though he didn't want to. He felt the change in fucking as Kurt now began bottoming out constantly and rapidly, his breathing becoming deeper and rapid. Sam's eyes began watering from the deep fucking he was now experiencing, his body seemed to be loving every moment of it. Suddenly he gasped feeling the full weight of Kurt pushing up like he was trying to split Sam in half. Kurt moaned loudly holding his cock deep as he felt the pulses raging up the shaft of his cock reaching the head as he pushed up harder feeling the first release of his toxic seed firing in to the young body, the second pulse just a big releasing more seed and breeding Sam deep, deeper and deeper he went with every contraction jettisoning more seed 'You gettin bred baby' he moaned his head collapsing up against Sam's. Sam felt the pulses in his ass moaning in delight feeling a man orgasming inside his body 'oh fuck' he quietly said with sharp gasps every time Kurt pushed his cock up deeper 'breeding you real deep baby' he whispered 'that's just what you needed'. Kurt kissed Sam's neck and pulled his cock out 'Arrggghh' Sam cried out as the head plopped out from his ass. He breathed resting his forehead against the cubicle wall as Kurt let go of him and wiped his cock on some toilet paper smiling as he flushed it away seeing the blood against the whiteness of the paper.

Sam turned to see Kurt leaning against the other side of the cubicle "Dam your hot" Kurt said.
Sam looked at him "Thank you" he stammered, he went to kiss Kurt but he unlocked and opened the door.
"Back to the studio" Kurt said without looking back leaving Sam there dumbstruck.

He walked back in to the studio a few minutes later, when he touched his hole it felt a little sore but there was nothing to clean up. Kurt acted as if nothing had happened and stood there waiting for Sam to pick up where they left off.

Sam felt embarrassed about the whole sex thing, this was something he definitely didn't want to tell Byron so he kept quiet. Sam was not fortunate enough to have known exactly what Kurt meant during their 15 minutes of passion. But Kurt got Sam through the routine that night and they enjoyed a great evening performing at the gig and meeting the pop star. Marcus was so impressed by them that he said he would call on them next time he was in town and needing dancers. Byron and Sam got on well with the dance group and they all swapped mobile numbers. Kurt though was now on a mission to nail Byron, he saw him as a challenge but also strangely he actually fancied him. Byron though was more taken by Marcus and Jack and had successfully evaded him over the last few weeks.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1