Seems like the older guys sort of like going thru the motions of being tricked. I don't know if they are acting-out or just give into the idea when they get hot. But always surprised at how easy it is to do a younger dude. Here's one for you.

I was doing a neighbor kid this summer....18/19 or some such. I looked forward to it for several years and sort of strange how I always knew I'd get him some day but never felt in any hurry - he's sort of young for his age. But he was out of town this summer and planning on college in the fall so it was time. Think he had just a little experience - wasn't as nervous about it as if it was his first ever time, but definitely needed some lessons. Anyway, lots of sessions starting in June and it was fun plus nice having some nearby. We "forgot" ourselves a few times and barebacked, and pulled the old trick many more.

So he leaves for school in late August but keeps in touch by email and I get to hear a little about his love life....not slutting around a lot but getting some at Ohio State....he talked about most as regular school buds but there was one guy I didn't get details on and sort of think that was "love" and was an older guy. The tone of his e-mails sort of changed in late November, he had something to tell me when he was home for Christmas, etc. Had me guessing that he had his test results and was wondering if he figured-out it was me or really thought he had converted that fast from his contacts at school.

That was it - and you wouldn't believe what a perverse thrill it was to listen to him pouring out his story - feeling all pumped inside but having to act serious and sorry. I gave him all kinds of good advice, etc. He was pathetically grateful when I still wanted to bed him after knowing that he's poz!!!!!!

BUT THE GREATEST THING: To keep my cover, course we'd be safe. He'd never topped me during the summer but got into it a little at school so he did me a couple times. Then the day after Christmas we had a nice long session. I did him first, then he was doing me. If course I made a big production of slipping the rubber off him...telling him how much I like him, that I wanted his sperm in me - poz or not whatever would be would be. At first it sort of freaked him, but he was horned pretty good by then and went for it.

Tentative at first, but he got into it fast. I was looking forward to the thought of taking back my bugs that I had seeded over the summer - thought that was going to be a real turn-on.....but what was so over-the-top. As he was working me, I could see this transformation in him: like he had never considered breeding a guy on purpose – that he was totally into being safe with his newly toxic loads. But while it's going down I could just see the ideas forming in his head - how he was getting into the idea of pozzing me - and liking it! By the time he got to the squirt strokes, I knew he had moved onto a new stage. When he shot he was past making love to his old bud - he was definitely into gifting. No words to express the pride I felt!

Anyway....he'll be driving back to college this week but we're spending tonight playing together. When he left for school the first time, it was sort of hard to say goodbye. This time will be a lot more gratifying for me knowing that he's going back looking to share my gift with his buds - what a feeling!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

• 1 month later...

I love a lot of these stories about bugchasing and gifting here at Breeding Zone. But this one is truly one of the best because it isn't the story of a breeding or a conversion, but of a whole different, hotter thing: the birth of an infecter. What a brilliant story. And as someone who has witnessed in himself the birth of a bugchaser (tho' not yet converted) I recognized the sudden realizations this kid had. I think one of the best reasons to get pozzed is to share it with neg guys -- in a way to change from being a receiver bottom to being a gifter top. And yet it's amazing how few writers talk about it.

• Upvote 4

• 5 years later...

Very hot!

I've had the pleasure of taking the first poz loads from several guys, the first of whom was a high school buddy.  We were seniors in high school.   I was very "out," and when he told me he was poz, I told him I was also, and anytime he needed a hole to shoot in, I was ready.

It took him a couple of weeks, but he finally told me he wanted to fuck me, so that weekend we got together.  The first time he was worried about cumming in me, even though I was already poz, but once he did, He gave me five loads between that night and the following morning.  I also had the pleasure of giving him a couple of loads.  

We hooked up many more times, and I know he pozzed a couple other high school guys, and a few in college.

I always tell my bottoms I'm poz, and it is amazing how many neg guys beg for my load, so naturally I always give it to them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 8 months later...
On ‎31‎.‎01‎.‎2011 at 4:21 PM, Hotload84 said:

That was it - and you wouldn't believe what a perverse thrill it was to listen to him pouring out his story - feeling all pumped inside but having to act serious and sorry. I gave him all kinds of good advice, etc. He was pathetically grateful when I still wanted to bed him after knowing that he's poz!!!!!!

BUT THE GREATEST THING: To keep my cover, course we'd be safe. He'd never topped me during the summer but got into it a little at school so he did me a couple times. Then the day after Christmas we had a nice long session. I did him first, then he was doing me. If course I made a big production of slipping the rubber off him...telling him how much I like him, that I wanted his sperm in me - poz or not whatever would be would be. At first it sort of freaked him, but he was horned pretty good by then and went for it.

Tentative at first, but he got into it fast. I was looking forward to the thought of taking back my bugs that I had seeded over the summer - thought that was going to be a real turn-on.....but what was so over-the-top. As he was working me, I could see this transformation in him: like he had never considered breeding a guy on purpose – that he was totally into being safe with his newly toxic loads. But while it's going down I could just see the ideas forming in his head - how he was getting into the idea of pozzing me - and liking it! By the time he got to the squirt strokes, I knew he had moved onto a new stage. When he shot he was past making love to his old bud - he was definitely into gifting. No words to express the pride I felt!

:drool: God, I love this story. So fucking twisted!!! :drool:

• 2 weeks later...