My Only Requirement: A Minimum of Eight Inches

Hey all! I’m a neg 23 year old bottom boy (5'9" 140# 7"uncut), who up until now has been pretty vanilla in my sexual escapades. I decided I wanted to try something more on the wild side, so I got on gay.com and found a guy named "top4boyz." He said that I was nothing but a slut and that I needed to get filled with cocks. I thought he was a freak and so I closed the window, but finding nothing else online, I got really curious as to what would be in store for me if I took him up on his offer. I admit, I was also motivated by his stats, which sounded hot: 26 years old, 6'2" 185 pounds, muscular build eight inches, cut. Well, he was more than happy to talk to me again, he told me to be blindfolded and naked with my legs in the air and leave the door unlocked. So, that evening at the specified time, I got lubed and naked and put on a blindfold. A few minutes later I heard the door opening. I heard him undressing and then he walked up to me, rubbed his cock across my ass and said "Hey cumpig, are you ready to begin your new life as a poz slut?" I replied "yes Sir". He then said, "You feel my poz dick? I don't have a condom on it, and I'm not going to put one on. I'm going to fuck you and cum inside your ass raw and you're gonna love it." I started to object when he shoved it in to the hilt and held my shoulders down.

It hurt for a minute, but then I realized how wonderful it felt and I began to beg him to fuck me harder. He asked me where I wanted him to cum. I was so turned on by his sexy voice and the feel of his eight inches piston fucking me that I yelled out "wherever you want Sir!" He told me that he was gonna cum inside me and that meant that I was forever gonna be a poz bareback cumpig and never be allowed to have a condom used on me again. I said "oh yes" and immediately came. He shot his load inside me and left his cock in my hole for a few seconds until he was done climaxing, saying he wanted every last drop of cum to find a home in my ass.

I thought that everything was over, but he told me to remain blindfolded and that he was having other hung men come to use my hole now that I had been initiated into raw mansex. He told me I was not to know who was fucking me but that the tops would all have a minimum of eight inches. He told me there would be young dudes, old men, all races, neg dick, and poz dick. I took nine cocks that night in my ass, all over eight inches and not one used a condom. All of them came at least once, one guy twice. I have no idea who the men were as I was blindfolded the whole time.

I have now given up on condoms completely and I don’t even care who fucks me as long as I get his cum up my hole and he has a big cock, that is, over eight inches. Anyone who is gonna be in Buffalo, feel free to contact me and come dump a load. My only requirement: is you must be over eight.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...