Brody - poz flight attendant

Chapter 4

A couple of days later James was feeling back to his old self and I was finally walking normal again; thank god as I had a flight today. I couldn't remember the last time my cunt had taken such a beating. That session was definitely on the list of my top five all-time sexual experiences.

When I boarded the plane I had to catch my breath, oh fuck I was in trouble. There standing in the cockpit was my walking wet dream. Captain Anderson, or Captain Charlie to his friends. It had been years since I'd last flown with him. Which was a good thing because I had a fucking hardon everytime I'd see him. Yep I was chubbing up.

Okay let me paint a picture for you. Six feet two, light sandy-brown hair, hazel eyes you could melt in, chiseled features. He always wore his shirts on the small side to show off his physique. I'm guessing he had tattoos he was trying to keep covered because even on the hottest days he'd wear long sleeved shirts. He looked to be in his forties but rumors had him actually closer to mid-fifties. I didn't care he was hot, oh yeah and straight as could be. Married with two sons who supposedly looked just like him. I know sad, right. And to make matters worse, he was genuinely a nice guy. I mean come on, at least if he was a total jerk it would be easier to hate him but being nice just made him all the more fuckable.

I hadn't realized I was still standing by the the cockpit door staring until I heard a light chuckle. "You okay there son?" God even his voice was sexy.

"Umm, yeah, umm sorry sir. Brain freeze for a second. I, umm, was trying to remember if I turned the iron off." The iron seriously, what the fuck was wrong with me.

"The iron huh," he said smiling at me, "well happens to the best of us." Except it never happened to me because I don't even own a fucking iron. He reached his hand out to greet me. "Brody right? I think we had a flight together a few years ago."

"Uhh, yeah that's right. Good memory, sir."

"Call me Charlie." Then he smiled and showed off his damn dimples. Yep, bye bye chubby hello hard-on. 

Another flight attendant was right behind me so I said, "well I better get ready sir," and released his hand and moved further into the plane. I was working with two women today both of whom I'd never met before. 

After the encounter with Charlie we were busy getting ready for takeoff so I could distract myself from the extremely hot man just feet away from me.

We had just finished the first round of beverage/snack service and were catching our breath. I was putting stuff away when one of the other flight attendants started talking to me.

"Hey have you ever flown with Captain Anderson before?"

Captain Anderson, hmm that was interesting. "No, first time, you?"

"Me either, but a girlfriend of mine has and she said he's getting a divorce so he's going back on the market."

How do you respond to that, "okay, wow, but umm, you may want to give him time to adjust to being single." I can't believe I was having this conversation.

"No way man. He's such a catch you have to jump right on that before some other bitch snatches him up." 

I was trying really hard not to laugh. "Well good luck."

A couple of hours into our coast to coast flight, myself and the chatty one were at the front of the plane to let the fight crew stretch their legs and use the facilities. She went into the cockpit and I stayed outside blocking the ailse with the beverage cart. The copilot came out first and took care of business and quickly returned to the cockpit. Now it was my hunks turn.

"Hey sir, smooth flight so far." He gave me a look, "sorry Captain Charlie."

He grinned, "better, but you can just call my Charlie."

"Umm okay thanks." Fuck I was chubbing up again.

"So Mindy in there is quite something, have you flown with her before?"

"Nope, first time."

"She kept offering to comfort me tonight since apparently everyone knows about my personal life."

"Yeah sorry about that sir, I mean Charlie. She did mention you were about to be on the market again." Damn I felt sorry for the guy. He looked so sad, I just wanted to give him a hug. Okay yes I also wanted him to bend me over and fuck the shit out of me. Hey don't judge, you would too.

"Her Intel is a little old. The divorce went through six months ago."

"Damn, sorry that sucks."

"Oh god no! That was the best thing I every did. I'm just sick of all the single and not so single ladies on these flights throwing themselves at me. I thought it was bad when I was married now it's ten times worse."

"Well Charlie, you can hardly blame them. I mean you have looked in a mirror, right?" I gave him a big smile.

"That's sweet Brody but I'm nothing special."

"Yeah now you're just fishing for compliments," I teased back.

He got a funny grin on his face, "well I should probably get back in there and save Tony from the man-eater," he joked, then squeezed and rubbed my shoulder. He started to turn towards the door but paused and said, "we should get a drink tonight. I mean if you don't have other plans." 

Yep you guessed it, rock hard. "Umm, yeah, sure. "He grinned even bigger then knocked on the cockpit door.

When Mindy came out she was as giddy as a school girl. "Oh my god he is so hot. I invited him out to dinner tonight."

"Wow that's great. Good for you., did he say yes?"

"No, he was really sweet but told me he wasn't ready to start dating again." I tried really hard not to laugh. 

Pretty soon we were landing and making our way to the hotel. In the lobby everyone was discussing dinner plans. I begged off saying I was going to hit the gym and would just grab something later. I changed into some shorts and a tank top and made my way to the hotel gym. I figured I'd workout for an hour then hit scruff and try to find someone to dump my load in. I'd done about twenty-five minutes on the treadmill when the door opened and in walked my fucking wet dream wearing a muscle t-shirt and tight running shorts. Dear god, I thought I was going to blow my load right then and there.

"Hey Brody hope you don't mind if I join you. A workout sounded much more appealing than dinner with Mindy and the gang."

I smiled and slowed the treadmill to a walk. "Hey captain of course, join on in. Damn, love your tats." He had a half sleeve on one arm and a compass on his other bicep. 

"Thanks, my sons talked me into getting them after the divorce."

"They look amazing on you. If Mindy could see you now she'd probably be all over you."

"Ugh no thank you. I mean she's very nice and all but not really my type."

"Oh yeah, so just what is your type, Charlie?"

"I have a thing for gingers."

"You don't say." I stopped the treadmill and walked over so I was standing right in front of him. My dick was rock hard.

"Holy shit," he said. He was staring right at my biohaz tat on my arm. "Fuck, are poz?"

"Umm, yep."

"Man that is so hot!" He suddenly looked like something had just occured to him and his face lite up with a smile. "You didn't by chance recently poz another flight attendant?"

"Umm, fuck, umm where did you hear that?"

"There's a group of guys at work who may or may not get off on very risky sex." He said winking at me. "One of the guys is a pilot friend of mine. He's been fucking a flight attendant named James for months and he told my pilot friend that his poz roommate's been feeding him toxic loads. He even showed him some pics of a hot ginger breeding him. Your face isn't totally shown but I definitely recognize that tat." You're famous within our group. James sent a pic showing his test results two days ago."

"Did you say 'our' group?" I shoved my hand down his shorts and felt his hard cock.

"My sons have been introducing me to the joys of gay sex."

I raised my eyebrows up at him just as his phone went off. He looked at the number and shrugged, "damn it! I really have to take this."

I whispered in his ear, "I'm in room 1237. Don't make me wait long."

• Like 29
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1