Sore but satisfying

Three weeks of pent up sexual frustration were unleashed in my ass yesterday ...im sore but in a good way 

my older daddy hookup has been unable to host for the past three weeks, he messaged me to come over as his place was free. Within a minute of the door closing I had been stripped and made to suck his fat dick as he sat on the couch ...I could taste the precum when I stood up and turned round  and offered my ass, he pulled me down onto him and in one plop in he went and balls deep (slight discomfort despite pre lubing) I had barely relaxed when he's pulling me back and within 30 secs he's holding me still  I feel him twitching inside. I slowly get up and feel a stream down my legs.  I cleaned him off in the shower and got him semi hard enough to get in me again, he took a lot longer to cum this time and rode me hard  . I was being fucked hard and deep and when he eventually shot his load In me,   my ass was tender and  stung a little when he slid out bt felt good .

he's free this weekend so I will be popping in for a load before work and after , nothing better than his fat belly on my back and him pumping his load into my ass with his fat dick. can't wait