A couple of months ago I met-up with a guy on Manhunt. He was a bottom, 20 years old, white, still even living at home, and between boyfriends. He wanted to get fucked, and was frantically horny. He said he was negative, and I assured him I was likewise. We discussed if we were going to go bareback or use a condom. He told me that he had only gone bareback once with his ex-boyfriend, so we would use a condom. He asked if that was ok, and I said “sure, that’s fine,” thinking I would blow him off. Then he asked if I came a lot and if I could cum more than once. Bingo - I saw an opportunity.

I told him that I shoot a lot of cum even on my second or third round, but that if I used a condom I could only cum once because after the first time, that the rubber desensitized my dick so much I couldn’t stay hard. But, on the other hand, if I went bareback I could go for two or three rounds (which was actually true). He liked the idea of multiple rounds with me, explaining his former boyfriends had generally had had low sex drives, and, consequently, he was never particularly satisfied in his sexual encounters. In short, he was intrigued by the notion of a multi-cummer who could truly wear-out his hole. Weighing up his remarks, I figured he would probably be open to barebacking, so I invited him over, and told him to pick-up some condoms. He agreed, and took down my address.

He showed up an hour later, and was clearly nervous, so we talked a bit while seated on the coach. As he gradually relaxed, I sensed it was time to down to business, so I slid closer to him, took his face in my hand, and began to kiss him. Man did the clothes fly! We were naked within minutes, exploring each other’s bodies with abandon. His cock was a respectable five or six inches, and his balls were drawn tight - presumably out of excitement. Naturally, my cock was turgid, and my big balls ready to deliver their four-day load as directed.

Leading him to my bedroom, we maneuvered into a 69 position, each pleasuring the other. He did a decent job sucking my cock, although I was really too big for him, so he focused on stroking the shaft while sucking the head. I swallowed his cock and consecutively swallowed each of his balls as I played with his taint, sensing such as the best way of readying him. Eventually I flipped him over onto his belly and rimmed his bubble butt. For a generally smooth guy, he had an interestingly hairy ass. Fucking sweet! He damn near knocked me off in excitement. Apparently, no one had ever done it to him before. When his ass seemed amply relaxed, I climbed on top of him and rubbed my cock along his crack, showing him that I was ready to fuck him. His build was a lot smaller than mine, so I took command, wrapping my entire body around him, holding him in my arms, grinding my cock against his bubble ass. This turned him on, as I knew it would. This kid was a submissive, and wanted to be dominated by a man. A man he would get!

He moaned, and then whispered the words I had been waiting to hear: "fuck me." Smiling with inward satisfaction, I grabbed some lube (which I had placed within arm’s reach) and greased up my bare cock. He didn’t offer-up a condom, and frankly I don’t know if he even had them. I slowly slid my cock head into him, giving him a minute to adjust, as my cock is fairly large, and when the time seemed ripe, eased the entire shaft into his warm, wet, tight ass. I could feel his ass muscles alternately clench down and push back against me, impaling himself onto my raw cock. He was hardly inexperienced, even if generally unsatisfied with his partners. He had mentioned that, when most guys fuck him, they came in under a minute, and he hated as much because he never had time to get off. I could understand why the earlier tops had come so quickly: his ass was round and perfect, but I was determined to make the experience memorable for him, so I measured my strokes so that I wouldn’t blow too quickly. I wanted to convert him in more than one sense. Several times, as my breathing got heavy and I got close, he asked me if I was going to cum yet, and I told him “no, man, not yet - we’ll make it last,” slowing down to delay my orgasm. When I had regained control, I resumed pumping my bare cock in and out of his ass, keeping him pinned directly against the bed, so he couldn’t get to his own dick.

Finally I let it go. My balls contracted, sperm shooting out of my raw cock into his ass, pumping him full of poz cum. I unloaded for perhaps 15 seconds, relishing in breeding him. He had no idea what he had taken, besides my cum, into his hole. As my orgasm subsided, I continued to slowly fuck his ass, while he just moaned, feeling my cum squishing around inside him. About 10 minutes later I rewarded him with another load of cum on top of my first one.

Spent for at least a little while, I pulled out with a wet plopping sound, and kept him face down so my seed wouldn’t spill out of his ass. I stroked his hole, soothing it with gentle massaging, as we talked for about half hour, and I worked my cock. In due course, my cock regained turgidity, and I had him reposition himself doggy style, mounting his ass again, barebacking fucking him from behind. This time, however, I allowed him to jack his dick. After ten minutes or so, he asked if I was close. I was and said as much, to which he replied "I want to taste it this time." I replied “Nah - this one’s also for your hole. You can eat my fourth load,” whereupon I blew inside his butt, notwithstanding his request. His ass was made for breeding, and I wanted to make sure it was done to completion. As I came, he shot his load onto the bed and collapsed on his stomach, with me on his back.

I continued to pump his ass slowly, and him if he wanted my fourth load, but he was exhausted, and truth be known, so was I. He got all mushy and clingy then, wanting to hang out and talk, but I cut him short saying I had to run. I also wanted to get him out the door before he asked to use the bathroom, thus giving my poz cum the time it would need to work its way into his body.

Notwithstanding my seeming rudeness, he contacted me a few days later, wanting to get together for another session, but we never did. My work was done, and I knew was sure of as much when a few weeks later, while chatting on-line, he mentioned he had the flu, and wasn’t feeling well. I told him it was going around, and was sure he’d be better soon. Yeah, right! Welcome to the brother hood buddy!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...