Older& bigger?

bbpigbtm

13 hours ago, NLbear said:

My junk isn't getting bigger but I am surprised as well that the older I get the hornier I seem to get. Or at least I am as horny as I was when I was in my teens and 20s. I thought my libido would dwindle when I get older but that isn't happening (yet). The only difference is that my hole needs more time to recover. A few days in a row is still doable but after that I really need to give it a rest.

What is average btm healing time after heavy fuck session?

7 minutes ago, find91 said:

It really depends on the depth, severity, and duration of the cunting. About 4 days for a pent-up 2-3 hour cunting, and a fuck of any duration where he fucks up hard to stretch and open the sigmoid flexure and breeds there more than six times. For a less rape-like cunting its about 1-2 days. One big problem for me though is that I love the tender pain that an energetic fuck carves into my cunt. I find myself pressing into the sore places to connect with him again, enjoying the hurt, thinking about his seed, and wanting more.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

It really depends on the depth, severity, and duration of the cunting. About 4 days for a pent-up 2-3 hour cunting, and a fuck of any duration where he fucks up hard to stretch and open the sigmoid flexure and breeds there more than six times. For a less rape-like cunting its about 1-2 days. One big problem for me though is that I love the tender pain that an energetic fuck carves into my cunt. I find myself pressing into the sore places to connect with him again, enjoying the hurt, thinking about his seed, and wanting more.

I love you too much lol

1 hour ago, find91 said:

And to answer your question, depends if the top is kind enough to get a warm wet hand towel and help his bottom ease on after the fuck. I personally like giving my bottoms rim jobs, a warm wet towel, a bath, some cuddles and a smack on the ass....... Though that last one may not really HEAL the bottom, it sure brings a tear of joy to my eyes. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sunovabesh said:

And to answer your question, depends if the top is kind enough to get a warm wet hand towel and help his bottom ease on after the fuck. I personally like giving my bottoms rim jobs, a warm wet towel, a bath, some cuddles and a smack on the ass....... Though that last one may not really HEAL the bottom, it sure brings a tear of joy to my eyes. 

If you did that to me I'd just want more of your dick in me.

• Like 1

Interesting question, and some fun answers.

Part of me would love to project the image of a more horny guy as i age, but i'd be lying, same with my penis and testicles getting "bigger." 

i don't think i'm any less horny, but my horniness has become more, idk, refined?  That's not quite descriptive, my horniness has become more dependent is probably more accurate.  When i was younger, i went looking for it a lot more, now i am much more of a responder.  It doesn't take much to get me to 'respond,' just the sight of a hot man ass will elicit desire. A Top expressing His own needs and desires to breed, well, He can pretty much own me.  my horniness just don't seem as self contained as it was when i was younger, it's a lot more of a response... even though it seems to always hover at the surface. 

As to my penis and testicles getting bigger? i'm a little embarrassed to admit mine seem to have shrunk a little.  i've wondered it that's from disuse since i've been a bottom for several years now, especially since divorcing.  For awhile i wondered if i had ED, but turns out i don't, i just don't get erect at the notion of using my penis. But a Top or some Dom's who find my buttons can make me instantly hard by wanting to own my hole, especially creative types who really want ownership of a bottoms physical and emotional hole, those things all get me hard, but don't increase my size.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sunovabesh said:

. . . . and a smack on the ass....... Though that last one may not really HEAL the bottom, it sure brings a tear of joy to my eyes. 

And likely a tear of joy to the eyes of the bottom (or a few drops of pre-cum from his dick)....

17 hours ago, Sunovabesh said:

What are you saying, investigator? Are you saying you need an anal investigation?

Please send the anal investigators to me as soon as possible. It’s going to take a lot of time to complete my anal investigation. I have a lot of anus to investigate 😈

2 hours ago, Daddyph said:

Please send the anal investigators to me as soon as possible. It’s going to take a lot of time to complete my anal investigation. I have a lot of anus to investigate 😈

"Hello, this is the C.U.M., a cock dispatcher is on their way! Please lay down in a fetal position with a lubed hole for them to be ready to operate"!

4 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

And likely a tear of joy to the eyes of the bottom (or a few drops of pre-cum from his dick)....

Is it bad that the first thing that came to mind was (referring to a bottom's hole) "Taste so good, make a grown man cry - SWEET CHERRY PIIIIIE"!!!

(Sidenote: I would fuck someone to that song)

12 hours ago, find91 said:

After a really heavy fuck session or after a "regular" fuck a few days in a row (happens sometimes) I may need to give my hole a 2-3 days rest. Unfortunately 😉 The longest was a whole week after a guy with a big dick and a PA (my only PA so far) spent several hours in my ass. Could hardly sit the first 2 days. But it was a lovely reminder LOL.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sunovabesh said:

Welp, we have a winner here, boys! Hope you like riding my face like a harley going 100mph

I love feeding a hungry man my cunt, I can get lost in the sensation. My nipples are hard and aching at the thought.

• Like 1

Change in shape here.  When I was younger my unit was longer.  Now it's not as long but much much thicker.  Also much hornier at this age. Since discovering how enjoyable being a bottom is and finding the "spot" I'm horny all the time.  Like others I can spring an involuntary woody anywhere. Fuck it...I stopped getting embarrassed and just carry on.

Awesome thread by the way.