Do you admit to guys you hook up with how slutty you are?

51 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

I always find this hilarious. Lads, if you’re fucking bareback, accept the consequences. There’s options to protect yourself from the really nasty stuff, after that suck it up.

I agree. If you're willing to fuck raw then you can't pretend to be upset or surprised if you pick up a few bugs. I know that it's bound to happen and I look forward it. 

24 minutes ago, blkjaxxx said:

I agree. If you're willing to fuck raw then you can't pretend to be upset or surprised if you pick up a few bugs. I know that it's bound to happen and I look forward it. 

I don’t look forward to it, but I got over it a long time ago. It’s part and parcel of enjoying yourself as a BB player and so worth it

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

Oh god no! If I'm trying to get with a guy, I don't want anything to cause them to say no to it. Guys get weirded out and ghost you if you give any hint that you're the slightest bit slutty (at least the guys I'm chatting with), so I don't give any idea of that. More to the point, it's not like I'm wanting to date or be monogamous...it's just "right here, right now". I don't know where they get off asking those kinds of questions anyhow, as I certainly don't ask that of the guys I get with. I view that as personal and I don't know why guys get all up into asking me those kinds of questions.

Even with guys I hook up with regularly I don't share how much I fuck around and I don't ask them either. I've had some guys tell me their history and that's fine, but I'm not gonna open up on mine. Outside of here I've never really shared my sexual exploits as most guys just don't understand my needs or desires.

• Like 3

Some guys are prudes during or after breeding. Some even at sex parties, woods, saunas who have fucked at least as many guys I've hooked up with.
And on the other hand I can't keep up with the insatiable btms likely on chems but I can usually spot them a few feet/loads away.
At least guys on here or BBRT won;t be shocked at 100% BB sex LOL

I'm not ashamed of being an uninhibited slut. Like @hntnhole I prefer to go to places where it is acceptable to do so very publicly, which makes it almost impossible to hide.

I'm not sure what it says about me or my reputation, but if I'm somewhere where I have access to what @JamesL100 describes as "busy cruise visit" venues. I will stick my dick in 20-30 guys on a Friday night, and get 10+ guys to stick their dick in me, then go back and do it again the next night. So over 3 day weekend I may flip flop through close to 100 pigs (even if you count guys I flip flop with as 1). I just booked a trip for the 4th of July where I have an excellent chance of making it a reality.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Piggy 1

On 1/28/2020 at 11:10 AM, PozWhore said:

I often get asked by guys I hook up with if i've been meeting many guys, most of the guys asking being newbies and / or bisexual as I can host. I often delight in telling then how often i'm being fucked or maybe how many guys have fucked me in the previous few days. I love seeing the expression on their faces and if I really want to shock them i'll tell them about my sexual adventures at sauna / bath house orgies and sleaze parties. A horny guy i've met a few times was keen to fuck me and give me his load immediately after I got back from a holiday. While fucking me I told him about attending an orgy night a couple of days before and hanging out in the sauna dark room and how many guys had fucked and loaded me over three days. He just fucked me harder till he blew in me then asked if I had any STi's, I said quite possibly... But having said all that, for some really nice young(ish) guys I perceive the less said the better even though they mostly always fuck bare and have hooked up with me after replying to a sex advert and take my word on it that "i'm clean"....

You seem like a perfect play partner to me!

yes! i want them to know and i want guys into nasty subs like me. my two limits are scat/puke. i hope guys into everything else want to do it all with me!

I don’t volunteer the information however if  asked,  I will be honest. I’m not embarrassed by the choices I have made.

Edited by Guest

It's easy for men to know that I'm a slut when they find me bent over, strapped to a fuck bench or in a sling with cum oozing out of my ass rather says it all.  If I meet guys off bbrts etc my profile points the way...use me as a toxic waste cumdump...so hopefully they get the message so shouldn't be surprised if I'm already loaded up.

Edited by rawsubfag

On 12/24/2020 at 1:54 AM, Japbtm said:

Tbh I get nerved when someone responds to my “anon cumdump” ad. They cum over fuck my ass anon, blow their load in me and then asks later, “are you clean?” I always say yes... secretly thinking I don’t know about the other two guys who unloaded in me 10 mins before him... lol 

I Hate the phrase "Are you Clean" in general and I shower and keep my ass cleaned out for sex. If they are asking if you are Poz or unknown status then they should ask BEFORE you meet. If they fuck with their cock and unload in your ass then it's pointless to discuss AFTER sex and their brain starts working.

Remember there is No Negative tests, it is searching for the virus but just because it doesn't show any signs doesn't mean you are Negative. That is why you should test at least once a year but recommended every 6 months.tumblr_o5ibvwJOd61v6cb6po1_400.jpg.524694e56dee9d067aaaa0576dfda92f.jpg

Edited by BREEDmeRAW
Spelling

My only issue with this is, the verb admit implies a previously-existing sense of guilt.  I don't feel guilty about who and what I am, I feel GREAT about who and what I am.  

But, to the question:  of course I proudly tell any guy that asks how much I love to Breed Holes.  I've been called a pig any number of times at the orgies, whatever - and if I'm not engrossed in being one at the moment, I just smile and say thank you.