Do you admit to guys you hook up with how slutty you are?

As a bottom, in general, I find the less talking I do the better. When I do talk I try to follow the direction of the top and push him to go harder, faster, trasher, stronger. 
Some guys like being the first. Others prefer me sloppy. I’m usually the latter and the top is going to find out quick once they’re in me. 

10 hours ago, trebor1975 said:

When dating I do ask, love them admitting what kind of filthy sluts they really are.

That makes a big difference.  I gladly Breed in slutty Holes; my favorite, in fact.  But I don't speak to them (unless they ask a question) in the fuckjoints. 

Conversely, If I actually ever "date" a guy again, that would be the first question I'd ask.  I don't want to date some guy who thinks he might want to become a slut"I would only consider dating a guy who's clear minded about loving raw Cock up his gut, and completely willing to prove it to me over and over and over again. That's the only kind of guy I might "date".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I never “advertise” myself for being slutty, although in general I love talking about it to hear various ideas from other guys (which is why it’s a gem to find this platform).

In a dark room or in bath houses / steam rooms mostly there’s no talking at all … you see a hole and go for it.

When I meet guys online and hook up with them it depends on the course of the conversation if we talk about our previous/general sex lives at all. When the conversation goes into that direction I don’t mind telling frankly how much I crave for sex with as many men as possible, because only that makes sex complete for me.

Sometimes it’s funny, there are men who wanna sleep with me and get embarrassed in the same breath hearing how much I whore around with random sex partners. I remind them that they and me are nothing less than random sex partners as well and the fact that they have less sex than me doesn’t make them in any kind better or superior, and after having sex with a random mate like me they are not in the position to become moralistic all of a sudden.

I remind them also that to my opinion they are actually more dangerous… as a convinced dick driven bareback fucker I get tested regularly being aware of health risks (you don't get Prep prescription otherwise here), while my experience with men who have less sex are that they get tested lesser or even never thinking they are “safe” by having a small amount of sex partners. According to my experience they are the actual super spreaders (and yes, I had an experience with a so-called "safe" person, gladly a minor thing that healed up soon after. Could have been worse).

Apart from that, talking about being slutty once even connected me to the next sexual partner. One guy approached me in a bath house showing interest and expressed concern at the same time if I could be interested in him since he had saw me fucking with other guys before, he felt “out of my league”. In fact, he couldn’t be any better within my league, being helpless in the face of horniness and asking for a fuck. Those are the guys that I drop my pants for immediately, or in a bath house, my towel, which I also made clear to him. Meaning, I made him clear that I am happy to fuck any man if I feel hot for him and if he returns that sentiment (exceptions prove the rule). You could really tell it was tough for him to overcome his inhibitions and shame, which was both sweet and amazing to see how he got over his inhibitions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't think you are required to or tell how a hook up just how much sex you have.  If you sign on to any of the regular hook up sites, and you see the same guys who are in their 20s, 30s or 40s, you can bet they are getting laid.   This is my feeling on the subject, if I wasn't getting laid on a particular site, I would go elsewhere.  I use two in particular, and have done so for years.  Because I live in a bit of a tourist area, there are always guys coming into town to fuck with.  I don't have issues finding new guys.

Do I mention to new people who I have hooked up with?  No!  I can tell you that if it is a group scenario there are times when a particular individual's screen name comes up, and I usually shut up.  It's interesting to see everyone's "spin" on that particular guy.

Here are a few exceptions to my rule about keeping my mouth shut.  A.  If they stole from my home, or from my backpack.  If someone steals from me, and I in fact know they did, I will mention it to other people because I don't want that to happen to them.

B.  If they have an STD (like syphilis) and didn't bother to tell me, I will tell others.   This happened to me where I went to a tricks house, and this was someone I had played with in the past.  The lights were so dim, it was almost dark.  When I got a view of him in the light, he was covered with blotches.  He knew he was sick, and didn't bother to tell anyone.  If someone can't show  personal restraint and fails to notify his partners he is ill, I think that is terrible.  I know some guys are not aware they are affected, but if they are all they need to do is go to the public health clinic or personal doctor, not spread it around.  I

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Baretop4ever said:

I remind them that they and me are nothing less than random sex partners as well and the fact that they have less sex than me doesn’t make them in any kind better or superior, and after having sex with a random mate like me they are not in the position to become moralistic all of a sudden.

I would pay gooood money to be a fly on that wall.

8 hours ago, Baretop4ever said:

In fact, he couldn’t be any better within my league, being helpless in the face of horniness and asking for a fuck. Those are the guys that I drop my pants for immediately

This is a perfect example of how a man who knows himself responds.  Of COURSE he'll fuck the guy - it's what he does - it's who he is - mentally/spiritually healthy, well-adjusted, accepting of who he is, who everyone else is, and shares his talents/skills with whoever needs them.  Giving the other guy what he needs, taking from the other guy what he himself needs.  Well done !!

I will, if not mentioning specific names, since for some guys that's part of the fun - they're fucking a cumdump. It varies, if the guy wants to go there I will. Other times I don't.

Overriding consideration for me: what's going to get the top man going. If that means portraying myself as an insatiable slut to be used, that's fine as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/1/2022 at 8:20 PM, hntnhole said:

I would pay gooood money to be a fly on that wall.

It requires to be a fly with a handy camera. The faces those guys make are priceless!

On 6/1/2022 at 8:20 PM, hntnhole said:

accepting of who he is, who everyone else is, and shares his talents/skills with whoever needs them.  Giving the other guy what he needs, taking from the other guy what he himself needs.

Thanks so much for the kudos! Took me just 41 years to get there 😬😁👍🏽

3 minutes ago, Baretop4ever said:

The faces those guys make are priceless

Well, maybe not ..... there seems to be a thriving market for photos like those !!!

4 minutes ago, Baretop4ever said:

Took me just 41 years to get there

The duration of the voyage isn't the point.  The point is, you GOT THERE !!!  And the men you Breed are the beneficiaries of your journey into the rare pleasures you offer.  

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 2:32 PM, ellentonboy said:

If you sign on to any of the regular hook up sites, and you see the same guys who are in their 20s, 30s or 40s, you can bet they are getting laid.  

Yes, they do without question. No need for anyone to admit it, no one is obliged to justify himself, but For me personally, it just bothers why still those guys are often hesitant to stand up to it, if that topic comes on the table. As you correctly said, you can bet they are getting laid, but sometimes those very guys happen to be the ones not admitting it and shaming others. That was at least my experience, and appears very ironic. 

I appreciate your reasons to tell according to your sections A and B. That’s very considerate towards everyone else in your/our shoes and that’s what I call sticking together and taking care of each other. Besides all the fun those risks you have mentioned are just two kinds of many we all need to take care of. 

Edited by Baretop4ever
  • Upvote 1

On 1/30/2020 at 11:05 AM, BoyStrangler said:

I just assume any bathhouse cumdump is a dirty pozzed up whore because they usually are. That's why they are naked in a bathhouse taking loads from strangers.

This is not always true but it’s def a smart assumption to make if you’re trying to avoid stds. I am a cum dump whore who often goes ass up face down and takes anon loads at bath houses but I am on prep and negative. But tops SHOULD know that they are not the only one entering me and chances are I have many loads in me, some of which may be pozz themselves And that they need to make sure they’re taking prep and protecting themselves if they want to stay neg. But either way they should make it a point to get tested after fucking a dump like me. I do my part and get tested very often. Sometimes I get gang banged and it’s great and I get no std. A few other times I walk away with something small and curable. Tops should know it’s the same risk for them

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2020 at 11:17 PM, bbgaybro said:

I love a slutty top, huge turn on. I love having them tell me how many guys they've fucked and how much they enjoy it. My biggest fantasy is for a top to come directly from fucking another bottom to sticking it raw in my ass and telling me all about how he made that other slut moan and how they loved that he fucked them raw.

That’s hot as all hell. The other day my cum hole and I topped a bottom at a hotel. While washing up in bathroom I was still hard and my cum hole kneeled down and sucked me off. Was so hot feeling and seeing him suck my cock that was churning our loads in an anon bottom’s hole seconds before. Afterward I asked my cum hole if he’d ever let me fuck him after my dick had just been in another hole, he said yes. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just met you and we probably don't even know each other's names.  I'm fucking you bare and am going to dump a load deep into your guts.  You have probably figured out this isn't my first time.  I'd say you've figured out I may be a slut.