What makes you go bareback?

used them when i absolutely had to and eventually i realised there's no point, i dont enjoy the sex, and its not worth the energy.  feel much better when i can eliminate all the cajoling and back and forth in the very beginning with a simple, " i prefer it" . 

My very first sex experience was bareback and I loved it. Afterwards, I felt the need to get protected when having sex with other men. Especially because I am bottom only. Until the day a condom broke and the guy came in me. This feeling reminded me the pleasure I got at having cum in me. I thought about it, understood that if I wanted what I liked without fear I needed to be POZ. So I decided I would never accept condom any more, chased, got pozzed successfully and willingly, and have the best sex life ever since then.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Horus73 said:

I've always barebacked the holes I fuck. Rubbers kill my fat cock, make it hard to maintain a fat. Nothing better tan feeling a guys arsehole seperate as you feed your cock into it. 

Yes,  found condoms ruined the experience and made it difficult to remain hard

In my younger days when I was more versatile I found using condoms made it difficult to remain hard too and I remember being on a chat line (loooong time ago) and suggesting bareback to someone who sneered at me suggesting that I wasn’t a real man if I couldn’t stay hard with a condom on!  Sorry, but real men like real sex = raw sex 💦😈☣️

then there’s all that fumbling with wrappers, etc. and who wants to suck a cock that tastes of latex?

• Piggy 1

Prep made a huge change to my behaviour. I went from using a condom for around 99% of my hookups to only using one once or twice a year.

I am not turned on by the possibility of HIV infection or by the 'danger' of barebacking pre-Prep. On the few occasions I barebacked, it was because I had been drinking or similar and couldn't stay hard with a condom on. A spur of the moment choice, which is never that smart. I couldn't even enjoy the fuck because there was this little voice at the back of my head saying 'don't'.

When Prep became available where I was living I tried to get on it almost immediately because I wanted the freedom of barebacking. But, I wondered whether I would be able to just do it without being held back by doubts or paranoia. But as it happened I adjusted really quickly. I read the science, talked to some doctors, decided that it was safe and effective, and started fucking holes raw as soon as I went on it. One of the best things I ever did.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

bareback drives me wild. something about skipping condoms and going skin on skin with someone is just intoxicating. I love knowing there's nothing wrapped around my dick, and there's just hot wet walls milking every inch of me. used a condom once and then never again, bare only is the way to be

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Bareback just feels good. Cocks are always stiffer without a condom on.

In my teens, me and fuckbuddy never wore a condom. But in college, I started asking tops to wear one out of fear. Fast forward a few years later, I found another fuckbud top who liked to stop fucking mid sex. He removes the condom and throws it in the bin. Then he would ask, "wanna fuck some more?" And I always answer yes and I would happily get bred.

Eventually, I stopped asking for rubber and my preference shifted to bareback sex.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Rawrabbit said:

bareback drives me wild. something about skipping condoms and going skin on skin with someone is just intoxicating. I love knowing there's nothing wrapped around my dick, and there's just hot wet walls milking every inch of me. used a condom once and then never again, bare only is the way to be

Totally agree, skin on skin feels so much better and more intimate. There is a real connection plus you are sharing hot cum with each other.

I was ducked bareback when I was younger but then didn’t for a real long time . One day I got a shemale call girl in Vegas and when she went to fuck me I asked her where the rubber was . And she said ‘I’ll wear one is you want your choice’ that’s when I started to bareback more and eventually all the time.