Barebacking folks: best throbbing cock

Teneo

My only time to feel it was when I met up with a guy who could shoot a damn rocket of cum! When he started to cum I felt him pull until the tip was in! I squeezed my hole on the head and felt his dick throb! The first burst was head deep but when he was in my second hole I felt the warm sensation and it was great cause he held his dick balls deep and let it plug me for a bit so he could rest! Stayed hard and fucked another load in!!

• Like 1

So a few years ago I started hooking up with a college kid in my town.  He stayed in town after he graduated and we continued our fucking until he moved home to CA last year (I was really sorry to see him go...).  He always topped me although he liked my dick a lot and gave awesome head and really enjoyed it.  So he had a nice thick 6-7 in dick that was always rock hard (24yo dick...) and when he came inside me I could feel his dick expand every time he shot (and he often had a good 6-8 shots per load).  He is the only fuck I have ever had where I actually felt his cum shoot in me.  Believe it or not in the 4 years we messed around I never once saw him shoot because it was always in my ass.  He would keep his dick in me for a while after he shot and squeeze it and it would make me jump each time.  Some fuck buds you never forget... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Grinder hook up.  Guy in his 50s, bear, 7in dick that was thick.  Fucked me on my back,  doggie,  had me ride him.  It lasted for over an hour before I was on my belly,  him pumping. Here started growling and was holding me down at my elbows.  Bouncing with each thrust.  Finally here pushed in and I literally felt his dick throb and hit my prostate over and over. I moaned and shot my load hands free into his sheets. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Bottomb1ichbo1 said:

Grinder hook up.  Guy in his 50s, bear, 7in dick that was thick.  Fucked me on my back,  doggie,  had me ride him.  It lasted for over an hour before I was on my belly,  him pumping. Here started growling and was holding me down at my elbows.  Bouncing with each thrust.  Finally here pushed in and I literally felt his dick throb and hit my prostate over and over. I moaned and shot my load hands free into his sheets. 

You're so cute.