Guest Zerp

every pussyboy should have an older brother growing up.its great training for a cocksucker.plus having a dirty uncle willing to train me to be a pussyboy cumdumpster and show me how to get as much raw cock and cumloads shot up my ass and down my throat as possible was a blessing and helped me realise my potential as a bareback fuckslut and a gangbang whore.

• Like 4

On 3/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, myDNA4u said:

While I've never had any kind on incestuous sex, there is one thing on my sexual bucket list that I haven't gotten to and that's identical twins at once. I have a pair of fraternal twins separately. They did look very much alike except one was considerably taller than his brother. 

I don't have any interest in underage guys, indeed I won't play with anyone under 21. My Ex was sexually abused as a teenager and it has left him scarred his whole life. Adults having sex with minors is wrong for so many reasons. That's not saying I didn't have a lot of sex before adulthood, but it was guys my own age or very close to it.  

Now consensual incestuous sex between adults really isn't an issue for me. It's not like children are going to come from it. Well, unless you count butt babies. 

I and my twin brother have fulfilled a lot of peoples fantasies about having sex with identical twins (you'd be surprised just how many people are into that), a lot of people find it weird that we like to fuck together too tho.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

9 hours ago, ObristInvcta said:

I and my twin brother have fulfilled a lot of peoples fantasies about having sex with identical twins (you'd be surprised just how many people are into that), a lot of people find it weird that we like to fuck together too tho.

Do you mean that people find it weird that the two of you will both have sex with a third person at the same time, or weird that the two of you have sex with one another (if you do)?

Guest Italibottom

Mine was my slightly younger brother.  Tucked breed him regularly for years, even after he got married.  Started when we were teenagers  I was a top then.  He had a great ass. Loved cum inside him. No regrets

A (apparently) different angle here. i think a lot of this is fantasy vs fact, which is not to suggest that some of it is not true or real, but horny guys seem to be able to sexualize anything lol.

i never knew any of my family on my dads side.  He grew up during a tougher era. His parents were immigrants, just off the boat when he was born. His mother died his first year of life and his father, then living in Ohio, shipped him off to be raised by his grandmother and uncles on a farm in Colorado.  The details are few, he never talked of his family to me... my dad was a very quiet man. But he did talk to my mom, a little, and even that (apparently) was like pulling teeth.  

i was in my late 30's before i learned that my father had been molested by his uncles as a child.  When he was 12, his grandmother was dying and it was decided he should go to live with his father and stepmother, now living in Hollywood CA.  One of the first things his father tried to do when he arrived was molest him. Apparently his step mother walked in and intervened.  Apparently, his sexual experiences with incest wounded him pretty deeply, because as an adult, he wanted nothing to do with his family.  

my dad died several years ago now, and given his reticence, i never got to know much about him. When i was still religious and trying to de-gay myself, a counselor once suggested to me he may have been attracted to men? That took me out of left field. It had never occurred to me that my dad might have been gay or bi? He did have guy friends he would go to see and he would sometimes go places alone. As a little kid, i would ask him where he was going and he'd reply: "duck hunting."  Of course, i knew better, we lived in LA.  I'd beg to go with him though, and one time he acquiesced.  i was very young, and he made me wait in the car, but i have a memory of it and i'm pretty sure he went to an ABS. i'm speculating, but i think it was. Who knows why? He was pretty sexual, but i have no idea if he liked guys or not, just a question. 

i believe a lot of gay guys get molested as kids because some sense and are attracted to their gayness, and exploit it. Reading of experiences of others, some gay kids seem to be aware at an earlier age and want that expression.  i know i had crushes on many boys as a kid, but never the opportunity or knowledge to express it physically.  

23 hours ago, ObristInvcta said:

It’s unclear, but do you suck and fuck each other? I ask because I’ve seen too many videos of twins sharing a partner and avoiding each other.

4 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

Mine was my dad and I have zero regrets. 

That’s wonderful! Enjoying your father’s cock for a long time?

4 hours ago, Italibottom said:

Mine was my slightly younger brother.  Tucked breed him regularly for years, even after he got married.  Started when we were teenagers  I was a top then.  He had a great ass. Loved cum inside him. No regrets

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing.

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

A (apparently) different angle here. i think a lot of this is fantasy vs fact, which is not to suggest that some of it is not true or real, but horny guys seem to be able to sexualize anything lol.

i never knew any of my family on my dads side.  He grew up during a tougher era. His parents were immigrants, just off the boat when he was born. His mother died his first year of life and his father, then living in Ohio, shipped him off to be raised by his grandmother and uncles on a farm in Colorado.  The details are few, he never talked of his family to me... my dad was a very quiet man. But he did talk to my mom, a little, and even that (apparently) was like pulling teeth.  

i was in my late 30's before i learned that my father had been molested by his uncles as a child.  When he was 12, his grandmother was dying and it was decided he should go to live with his father and stepmother, now living in Hollywood CA.  One of the first things his father tried to do when he arrived was molest him. Apparently his step mother walked in and intervened.  Apparently, his sexual experiences with incest wounded him pretty deeply, because as an adult, he wanted nothing to do with his family.  

my dad died several years ago now, and given his reticence, i never got to know much about him. When i was still religious and trying to de-gay myself, a counselor once suggested to me he may have been attracted to men? That took me out of left field. It had never occurred to me that my dad might have been gay or bi? He did have guy friends he would go to see and he would sometimes go places alone. As a little kid, i would ask him where he was going and he'd reply: "duck hunting."  Of course, i knew better, we lived in LA.  I'd beg to go with him though, and one time he acquiesced.  i was very young, and he made me wait in the car, but i have a memory of it and i'm pretty sure he went to an ABS. i'm speculating, but i think it was. Who knows why? He was pretty sexual, but i have no idea if he liked guys or not, just a question. 

i believe a lot of gay guys get molested as kids because some sense and are attracted to their gayness, and exploit it. Reading of experiences of others, some gay kids seem to be aware at an earlier age and want that expression.  i know i had crushes on many boys as a kid, but never the opportunity or knowledge to express it physically.  

Thank you so much for sharing this story. As a kid, I too had had crushes on many boys with zero experiences. 😔 

On 3/14/2020 at 1:02 PM, breedmypiggycunt said:

I have to be honest about this: while I find brother-brother sex a huge turn on and don’t really have an issue with it, I’m always concerned about parent-child relations (even though I often find stories about it a turn on and once seduced a fuckbud’s father at his request in order to facilitate his desire to have sex with his father).
But my fuckbud was 20 or so when we first hooked up.  The notion of an adult parent having sex with their minor child is an abuse of their role imho...and I say that as one who’s now quite envious of those who started their gay sex lives as teenagers. By way of example, my godson wanted me to fuck him when he was 14-15. I refused only to have him join me in the shower when he turned 16 (to fuck me). His boyfriend, it turned out, popped Che’s cherry a few weeks after I refused (he’s almost four years older than Che) In the last year or so, my godson and his boyfriend had a threesome, replete with gear, with Che’s younger brother as their present for his 14th birthday.

I have to agree with "breedmypiggycunt".

• Like 1

I see nothing wrong with it. My sister and me started fucking when she was 15 me 14. Man that pussy was sooooo good. Yes I breeded her everything. The last time we fucked was in our 40's and we fucked for 4 hours.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, HotBoyToy7 said:

I see nothing wrong with it. My sister and me started fucking when she was 15 me 14. Man that pussy was sooooo good. Yes I breeded her everything. The last time we fucked was in our 40's and we fucked for 4 hours.

That’s awesome! 👏 

Edited by Zerp

On 7/20/2020 at 1:25 AM, ErosWired said:

Do you mean that people find it weird that the two of you will both have sex with a third person at the same time, or weird that the two of you have sex with one another (if you

On 7/20/2020 at 3:08 PM, Cummunion said:

It’s unclear, but do you suck and fuck each other? I ask because I’ve seen too many videos of twins sharing a partner and avoiding each other.

do)?

We've been together our whole lives, and we had our sexual awakening at the same time- yes we do fuck & suck each other, however we don't tell people that (they'd be VERY judgemental & disapproving of it). When we do fuck other people in a 3-way, we always do our best to not show too-much sexual affection for each other.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Guest pnwboy
On 7/20/2020 at 3:18 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

Mine was my dad and I have zero regrets. 

same here!  My dad started me young and things are great between us.