The alpha beta dynamic

Verbaldomtop

I like the submission aspect and egging him on to dominate me, top guys really get into it, if you're in bed and start playing with their cock and theyre half asleep they might try push you away... but they get hard... and you start making a pestering big deal about 'I need to take care of that... its not good to not cum, your balls will ache'' - i have had tops grab me by the throat in bed to make me stop and yet their cock is pulsing hard, turned on by their domination - it ends with them abusing my mouth or pussy and then they give me a kiss and demand i go to sleep. But the dirty fuckers loved the attention. 

Edited by parvenu
typo
  • Like 1

As a thin, meek naturally beta guy, I have to work quite hard to get anything close to success in the real world. Often it means pretending to be someone I’m not, faking confidence and pretending to be assertive.

It’s such a release to surrender sexually to stronger, dominant alpha males, accepting my role as a cumdump, available for their use whenever they want it.

Edited by liger
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Verbaldomtop said:

Im just curious if any other tops or bottoms here are into the whole alpha beta dynamic. Which one are you? What turns u on about it?

I'm a total beta and love it. When I was in middle and high school, guys used to call each other pussy and betamale all the time. It didn't sound like an insult to me because I like being submissive to other guys. I never tried to hide my dick in the bathroom like other guys did because I like having a small dick and I want other people to see it. I didn't just run around showing it off but it gave me thrill when I knew other guys could see how tiny it was. 

When a man takes total control of everything it just turns me on. There's nothing more attractive to me than laying on my back with my legs open while a top picks my feet up so he can position my ass where he wants it for sex. I know he's in total control of both our pleasure, and his dick is calling all the shots. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It depends on the situation. When I’m getting fucked then I love being totally dominated. Same when I’m being fisted. Love it when an aggressive top takes total control of my cunt and pushes my limit. When it comes to BDSM then I am a switch player. I do like to top when fisting too and I like make my bottom fly. It’s a lot of fun.

On 3/16/2020 at 11:42 AM, liger said:

Often it means pretending to be someone I’m not, faking confidence and pretending to be assertive.

That's exactly what alphas do. Exactly.

Except for the ones that are too stupid to realize they have nothing to be confident about. They don't even know it's fake.

58 minutes ago, backtails said:

That's exactly what alphas do. Exactly.

Except for the ones that are too stupid to realize they have nothing to be confident about. They don't even know it's fake.

Unless you’re talking about the sort of plainly over-the-top, posturing capital ‘A’ Alphas one sometimes encounters, I’m not sure that’s always the case.

Some of my very favorite Men that I service are capital ‘M’ Men who are very comfortable, confident, and mature in their masculinity, just as they are in their embrace of their sexual nature. They appreciate and indulge themselves in the pleasures of fucking other men, and their aggression in pursuit and enjoyment of it has to do with appetite rather than any kind of compensation.

Some of them may, through their own reasoning or experience, have come to the conclusion that some other men are ‘beta’ types (or lower), that their superiority over such lesser men is a part of the natural order, and that they therefore have a natural right to dominate, control, and use those lesser men. An argument in favor of this might draw from biology and natural history, but in any case the community of bottoms has done little to contest the notion.

Such genuine Alphas, I find, are uncommon, but very much worth cultivating.

i think the Alpha/beta dynamic is real, but individual and varied, i see it as part of the sexual spectrum.  

The type of Alpha i'm attracted to is One who is driven by the need/desire to control the sexual creative process. i think there are Men who are driven to inseminate, and i see the expression of insemination as going beyond the actual physical act, especially with humans who are not just physical beings, but emotional and psycological beings.  For instance, to me an Alpha can express the inseminating drive by pissing in or on another guy, by penetrating his hole, by penetrating him psychologically and emotionally and inseminating him there.  

For me the dynamic is about Effector and effected, the adventure is discovering the depths of that and the huge variety of ways it can be accomplished. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Unless you’re talking about the sort of plainly over-the-top, posturing capital ‘A’ Alphas one sometimes encounters, I’m not sure that’s always the case.

Some of my very favorite Men that I service are capital ‘M’ Men who are very comfortable, confident, and mature in their masculinity, just as they are in their embrace of their sexual nature. They appreciate and indulge themselves in the pleasures of fucking other men, and their aggression in pursuit and enjoyment of it has to do with appetite rather than any kind of compensation.

Some of them may, through their own reasoning or experience, have come to the conclusion that some other men are ‘beta’ types (or lower), that their superiority over such lesser men is a part of the natural order, and that they therefore have a natural right to dominate, control, and use those lesser men. An argument in favor of this might draw from biology and natural history, but in any case the community of bottoms has done little to contest the notion.

Such genuine Alphas, I find, are uncommon, but very much worth cultivating.

They've all faked being confident about something, and probably something big, because you don't need to fake it over something easy. That's about life in general, not sex specifically, and the part about men being too stupid to realize they shouldn't be confident was based on experiences with heteros. With gay sex, it actually seems more straightforward. I don't know why.

5 hours ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Not worthless. I’m useful for alphas like you and meek tops who need a dumpster to unload in.

Well cumdumps are useful. You faggots are easy to use and good for dumping loads in. You're always willing and don't care who's fucking you. I mean worthless as in the guys that fuck you don't give a fuck about you and you're easily replaceable, and disposable. Almost subhuman, more like a human fleshlight that everyone can use but you don't cost a penny. That's what I love about whores like you. Just because we have no respect for you, that doesn't mean we don't love having trash like you handy.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

Well cumdumps are useful. You faggots are easy to use and good for dumping loads in. You're always willing and don't care who's fucking you. I mean worthless as in the guys that fuck you don't give a fuck about you and you're easily replaceable, and disposable. Almost subhuman, more like a human fleshlight that everyone can use but you don't cost a penny. That's what I love about whores like you. Just because we have no respect for you, that doesn't mean we don't love having trash like you handy.YOU capture my being completely, still love to feel your hands around my neck,

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

Just because we have no respect for you, that doesn't mean we don't love having trash like you handy.

I’m genuinely curious - When you say you have no respect for the men you use as faggots and cumdumps, do you feel the same way about such a man in every context? For instance, if a man started a successful company with many employees, or was a physician known for his ability, but his private sexual life included him serving as a cumdump for men such as yourself, would you still think of him in subhuman terms in every aspect, or only in his sexual role? Or would the knowledge of his other facets make use of him undesirable for you?

I am always trying to better understand the way Tops think, so as to better serve them, but some aspects of the psychology are still opaque to me. While some tops have described me much as you do as they use me, I am never certain whether their words and actions express their actual thoughts, or whether it’s simply a kind of humiliation play.

To be honest, I think I would get a greater sense of satisfaction knowing that I am being used by a Man who truly considers me a worthless fuckhole rather than a guy who’s playacting.