Who are you? Bareback picture game

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 7:15 PM, Baretop4ever said:

3, 4, 9, 13, 15, and if 16 + 17 + 18 are frotting (can’t really figure that out from the pic), then I’m each of the three. 

Btw, I love that pic! If there’s anywhere something like that going on with as much guys, I beg of you, please let me know…

@Baretop4ever before corona fucked up everything and for all of us, the pic posted by the OP is a great representation of how a regular Saturday evening looked like at Ajpnia in Berlin (Wartburgstraße 18, I believe). I would start as 5 morphing into 7 and anything else in-between. The great thing about Ajpnia is that there was a small club with carpet on the floor, couches and comfy mattresses all-over. You could be totally naked, including no socks as it was spotlessly clean, and most importantly no one had ever any attitude. And no one would ever only cum just once, no matter top or bottom. Hope they open up again.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, I don’t think I examined the picture closely enough when I answered this the first time. Before, I said I was No 1, and that’s still how I’m most often used. But now that I see what’s going on with No. 7 - that could be a sketch drawn from somebody watching me in a few situations. But more than that, I channel Nos. 1 and 7 in spirit - 1 is taking it from the man who’s a bit less fit than the others around him, maybe a little older; 1 is the cunt that serves anyone’s needs without discriminating. And 7 isn’t just getting fucked in both holes - he’s getting fucked by another guy who’s also being fucked. He’s the one that even the submissive ones fuck. The one sexually beneath all other men. That’s totally me.

I haven't been yet, but when I have my first bathhouse/sauna visit, I hope to be number 4 (he looks like the most chilled out guy in the room...lol), followed by number 2 and then onto number 1 (if I'm lucky) 😉

Probably, on my first visit, I will be number 19