Who are you? Bareback picture game

No 2 I have been known as a cocksucker by all since I was 14. Have been abused and used and publicly humiliated because of it. As a young fagged it was difficult.  But as I got older in life it was a badge of honour for me

23 hours ago, Baretop4ever said:

Btw, I love that pic! If there’s anywhere something like that going on with as much guys, I beg of you, please let me know…

Well, if there isn't one as of yet, then you and I better figure out a way to plan one.  BUT ... not with just young men, at least some over the age of 30 ..... 

<<<filthy grin>>>

On 2/4/2022 at 7:28 PM, hntnhole said:

not with just young men, at least some over the age of 30 ..... 

True, that pic even looks like as if every guy is of the same age within their 20s! (Although the pic looks hot!)

A great group orgy should be full of variety - at least one man of every adult decade. That would be an exchange of age, wisdom and experiences, physically sealed by breeding each other. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2