The hallway was darker than usual. All the lights above each of the booths was red. No one was in them. I walked down the hall looking into every booth. Every door was open. I completely lost my shorts at this point I was walking in my jockstrap and compression top down the length of the hall. I got to the end of the first row of booths and saw that no one was in there. No one was in any of the booths. The place seemed empty and strangely quiet. The usual techno dance music was not playing. There just seem to be a hum. Pulsing hum. The sound, it’s vibration, pervaded every corner of the space. I walked to the end of the row of booths and turned the corner into a short row that had only six booths along the left-hand side.

the Very last booth was occupied. I knew whoever was in that booth would be my destiny. I knew whatever cock came through the Gloryhole, whatever cock slid up into my body, whatever cock spewed its seed into my guts would be toxic. I would get what I was craving. The darkness in the hallways seemed to deepen and the hum all around me grew more intense and I heard that voice again saying, “Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”.

I stripped off my shirt and tossed it in the corner. As I stepped into the booth I rubbed my hands all over my torso. Stopped at my nipples to tweak and twist them until I groaned. I couldn’t see anyone. But I knew he was there. I knew all I had to do was put my ass up against the hole and I would get fucked. I would get fucked by a demon cock. Filled with demon seed. I couldn’t stop rubbing my own body. My hands felt so warm so electric. It did not feel like my hands. Someone or some thing else stroked my body. My hands contained 1000 tiny shocks.

My cock was straining at the pouch of my jockstrap. Pre-cum leaked like a faucet out of the end Soaking the pouch in negative pre-come. My whole twitched and quivered. I pulled the bottle of poppers from the waist of my jockstrap. I put the bottle up to my nose and breathe in the fumes as deeply as I could. At the same time I shifted my weight and turned. It felt as though the open Gloryhole was pulling me toward it. There was a magnetism to it. A darkness to it. In fact the light had gone off in the other booth. And it was dark. So dark it was like looking into a void and I heard breathing deep raspy breathing coming from the other side. Coming from the booth. I looked away and put the poppers bottle to my other nostril and breathed deeply again. As my ass pressed up against The dark void I heard those words again “Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. The words were chanted in rhythm to the hum pulsing all around me in the air. The hum grew louder and louder, my hunger grew deeper and deeper.

The chant grew louder and louder. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”.Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. I dropped the poppers bottle onto the floor and it’s contents spilled out and smell of them filled the booth intensifying my head rush. It hit me like a freight train I pressed my ass against the void. I reached back and grabbed my cheeks and pull them apart. I pressed myself harder against the hole and then I felt it. It was cold and smooth. It didn’t move like a hard cock entering my body through a Gloryhole. It moved like a snake cold, slithering up against my skin. Slithering over my hole. 

it’s circled my pucker three times. My hole seem to open on its own. And relaxed. The slithery head pressed against my opening. Pressed harder and slid through with ease. The cold slithery thing moved deeper into my body. It writhed around in my rectum. Pressed down on my prostate. It banged on my prostate. It felt as though at one point fangs entered my prostate. My head swam. And then probing pushing probing pushing until it pressed up against my second opening. It pushed and pushed until my whole opened fully to it and it slid quickly coldly into my abdomen. Deeper and deeper I felt it moving, Felt wriggling deeper and deeper. Bumping against the walls of my guts. Letting off pulses of electricity. My head spun faster and faster. The hum pulsed more quickly. Faster and faster. The chant increased faster and faster. I moaned and pressed even harder against the void.

” yes. Yes.“ I whimpered and whispered. “ I receive it. I receive it. I received it.“  I whispered over and over again and each time I whispered, it was louder in my head. And then I started repeating the chant “Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken.”. The feelings were overwhelming. My cock was dripping spewing constantly. I was in a state of orgasm that just wouldn’t stop. My cock throbbed, my ass clenched and unclenched. I moaned and thrashed and pressed even harder against the void. I felt as of half my body was swallowed up in the darkness. I felt as if my belly were expanding, swelling , filling with whatever it was that slithered into my body. Then the feelings became so intense so overwhelming, I literally screamed and my ass spasmed around the slithering thing and my cock seem to break open and flood semen into the pouch my jock and onto the floor. And then the darkness swallowed me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Fuck me that chapter is damn hot and has my neg hole horny, twitching and wanting to be filled with that demon dick he's getting or at least a hard bare poz cock now.  Thanks for such hot writing and i hope you grace us eith more soon