• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

So on Thanksgiving I had said goodbye to my son Kyle and his boyfriend Mario. Mario had whispered into my ear that’s a load he dropped in my ass first thing this morning could be toxic. The plan was for them to come back at Christmas break and that time hopefully Kyle woul be knocked up and then the two of them could make sure that I got the Christmas gift I wanted. 

I went back inside and stretched out on my bed again. Just remembering Mario fucking ass and driving a huge load up into me was enough to make me get hard again. I could see Mario in my mind. His smooth perfect skin, his beautiful nickel sized nips, and the biohazard tat on his pec. That gorgeous cock with its dark brown hood made my mouth water all over again. Shorts off I reached down and fingered my wet hole. Was slick with Mario’s seed. I put two fingers up in myself and started rubbing his cum into my ass walls. I moaned as my hole stretched out to accommodate another finger. I just kept working that, sloppy whore with three fingers. Then I slipped in another. I was jamming in my four fingers hard and deep. My cock was getting harder by the second I’m dripping pre-come. I could just imagineMario’s cock still in me. Slipping out almost all the way and slamming back up into me. I could feel his hands on my hips and his lips sucking the sides of my neck. Without even thinking about it I shove my hand even deeper into my hole. No matter how deep my hand went I still felt Mario’s, inside of me.

I moaned out loud and brought my legs up. As soon as my legs were up my whole hand slipped up into my ass. In my mind Mario was coming into meAgain and again and again. Pulse after pulse of toxic seed firing into my unprotected hole. I twisted my hand inside my ass and said out loud,” fuck you give me aids. Fucking give me aids. Fill me with that toxic dna. I fucking want aids babies turning my body into its host.” my cock started spasming and come shot out of it hitting me in the face and covering my chest with his sweet stickiness. And moaned and arched my back and as I did so my hand slipped out of my ass. I instinctively dragged that hand through all the cum on my chest and began to lick it off. The taste of my own semen was perfect.  I slowly came down off the orgasm. I  was getting drowsy and continued to suck and lick on my cummy fingers. 

I fell asleep again with my fingers in my mouth and then dreamed of fucking my son Kyle again. And in my dreams my younger son watched us stroking his own cock. In my dream my younger son said, “I want to be next dad. Please let me be next. I’ll do anything if you and Kyle will fuck me and make me part of your is aids family.” My younger son started coming just as I was coming into Kyle again. Kyle was cumming in the dream. All three of us, me and my two sons, we’re filling my dream time with a river of semen.

I was startled out of the dream by my phone ringing.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1