Have any gone 100% Bareback and never use a condom?

• 2 years later...
On 12/4/2020 at 8:07 AM, Rbbrpisspup said:

Have only used condoms that I've picked up in saunas or cruise sites.  Used condoms are the only ones I like. However for fucking I've never used condoms. Prefer raw play only. 

exactly right!

• Piggy 1

It’s been decades.   The last guy who started with a condom tore it off and shsot his load in me.  Now I have had a couple of  guys use condom then feem me the cum so I still count that as bare.

I never intentionally use a condom. If a guy is fucking me in a darkroom or through a glory hole with a condom (I can instantly tell the difference), I'll only allow it if he has a really nice cock and/or if it helps open me up at the beginning of a sauna visit.    

• Like 2

I used a condom 3 times.  High school with girls, to avoid getting them pregnant.  Luckily, most girls would take it raw, and the guys did too.

im now 46.  You can figure out how many times since then I have fucked without a rubber.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I tried to use condoms.  Every time I put one on, my dick went limp.  My body was not made to wear a condom.  I'm 60 years old.  I would buy them, show them to guys and then fuck them bare anyway.  The last time I purchased one was in the early 2000's when I was traveling a lot to Mexico City.  I don't think I ever used on there.

• Upvote 1

Bb only unless I can keep the filled condom for the next bb top to fuck the loads into me if I'm bottoming. And bb only when I top.

No prep, condoms, tests or anything ever just all natural risk and deal with whatever future consequences.

Just wish I could find some guys my type near me that r into me regardless of their status lol.

• Piggy 2