Best way to take a huge cock

hurricane2000

35 minutes ago, hurricane2000 said:

I have never taken anything more than 7 inches. I have a top coming over sport 10. What is the best way to take that much? All fours or on my back

I take a 12" dildo regularly, and I find the easiest way for it to slide in is to sit down on it -- the trick comes in getting it to go through the bend into the sigmoid colon (once it gets through the anal sphincters.  Lots of lube, relax, and enjoy!

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, atlfukbud said:

Relax, enjoy -- have some poppers. I find most 10+ men know how to open up a hole very well. 

If you can find one. They don't grow on trees! The biggest I ever had was 9.5" (he said) and I don't come across guys with a size like that very often.

I've been lucky to have been able to take some pretty big dicks on occasion. And one of my regulars is a bbc with 10 inches. I've sure been missing his dick in me during this lockdown.
As some others have said earlier, being confident that I'm thoroughly cleaned out is important so I can be as relaxed as possible. 
It's difficult to relax if I'm worried about a mess. And since an extra long cock is going to go up past the second sphincter, a good, deep cleaning is important. 
I also rely on a good, fresh bottle of poppers. Especially at the beginning of the fuck, when I'm getting used to his cock.
And as someone said earlier, the majority of guys with massive dicks realize that they've got to loosen us bottoms up before they get up inside us.
Some of the BBC's I've had have prepared me with their fingers. Then go in slowly at first, sometimes needing to hold it still for must a moment or two for me to relax a bit more.
But, once I've fully relaxed, and he's fully inside me, we can then really go to town and he can pound away. I find I can only take the giant dicks if they fuck me raw. A condom is to abrasive on such a big dick. A really good lube is important too. 
I'm not sure what lube my regular BBC buddy uses?  But he insist using that one particular lube, because he knows it stays slick and he doesn't need to reapply very often.
Relax and enjoy the treat that a giant cock in your ass can bring. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Make sure you’re clean deep inside as you’ll relax better then depends how much you want it to hurt.

Ride it first if you wanna go slow or, get on your back, spread your legs and let him force his way in. Both are hot 😉

• Like 1

This question comes up often in these forums.  If you're going to be a bottom, you have to just learn to take it.  Practice, lube, whatever.  It's not always easy, and it can hurt, but keep at it.  I have found that doggy style is a good way to get started if your Top is big.  Also, most large tops are used to having a little trouble getting into a bottom, so they know what they are doing.  You're there to please your Top.

I'm not a size queen, but - the first two times guys showed up and had 9" or 10" cocks I didn't know what to do, as I feared I wouldn't be able to take it.  As it turns out, they not only know how to use it but then know how to use a bottom.  Both were relatively gentle, working my tits - which brings me into total heat - fingering my hole, etc.  By the time they were ready to mount I was open and moist.  It took a minute or two but when they were buried balls deep there was no better feeling of accomplishment in the world.  From there on they fucked me into pure nirvana, reaching places no on had before - I didn't want it to end.  We'd flip into every position and each one was better - hog-heaven.  Oink!  And when they were ready to breed, boy did they know how to breed - harder, rougher, deeper, better.  I highly recommend them!!!

• Like 1

I agree with what most the others said.  Clean out well,  lube, take your time.  It’s going to hurt at first, not going to lie.  But once you get past that it’s amazing.  

Had a BBC bud who like my big ass because it didn’t take as much time to get in and, well, he loved big guys.  But it still hurt the first time but once he’s in enjoy the fuck out of it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Long or thick? I find the thickest quite a challenge tbh. But usually get them in with lube and titplay

I agree. The thickness is the bigger challenge. I can take an xxlong dick like a champ. No problem at all. But if it's xxthick, I may need some extra lube, some extra poppers and he might have to go a little slower in the beginning for me to loosen up. 

• Like 1