Ft. Myers Chaser Gives Load-by-Load Account of Bareback Adventure

I was introduced to the bathhouse culture a couple of years ago. Good tops are hard to find in Fort Myers, so I drove over to Ft. Lauderdale for Thanksgiving. I had chatted with a hot poz top on barebacksex.com (sure miss that site) who told me about that clubhouse. His description got my cock tingling. I'm an ex-body builder. Not ripped anymore and have a little gut. Guess some would call me a bear. I still work out a lot, and the poz top said my body-type would go over well in Ft. Lauderdale. So, off I went. I had barebacked several times but always the guy had said he was neg. I know better now.

I found the sex club and got a room and a bottle of poppers. Now, poppers make me fuckin’ crazy. I would do anything with a poppers bottle under my nose. Also had some rock-gut whiskey I had brought, along with a couple Xanax. After getting a buzz, I dimmed the room, opened the door and offered my ass to the boys. After a few minutes, I felt a hand caressing my ass and exploring my hole. I don't even want to see a guy’s face, all I want the cock, so I reached over and fumbled under the guy’s towel to get a sense of his cock. It was eight inches and quite thick. My ass started immediately twitching. I swung around, repositioning myself on the bed, and started sucking his thick cock. I could taste the salty precum and couldn't wait to feel him in me. He must have felt the same way because he pulled me to my feet, and had me bend-over the bed, his tongue quickly enough snaking its way into my crack, getting it nice and wet. I love spit fucking, generally in preference to the use of lube. My sense is spit gives more friction to the top’s cock, the surest path I know to induce the top to fill me with his seed.

Getting back to the occasion, he slipped his huge cock head in my hole and just kept it there for a few seconds. Then, as I love to do, I reached between my legs and groped around until I could feel his cock and balls. This apparently turned him on, because he smoothly slid his thick rod into my hole. Apparently sometime about this time, he reached over, and pushed the door closed. That sucked because I’m big on building the excitement by putting on a show, usually resulting in other tops tagging my ass or fucking my mouth. Well, he lasted about 10 minutes at which time he asked "where do you it?” “In my hole, man.” Where upon he grunted and I felt the hot spasms in my hole. Fuck, it was great. I never made eye contact with him. I was hitting the poppers every minute or so most emphatically needed more cock. He pulled out, fingered my hole as he murmured his thanks, and left, leaving the door open.

Collapsing on my stomach, within a couple of minutes I felt someone begin fingering my fuck hole. Using the same technique I employed on my first fuck partner, I reached back and felt him up, again without making eye contact. His cock was about eight inches, uncut, and almost as thick as that of the first guy. Deciding to suck him, I turned over and pulled him towards my face. He was black, about 30 years or so, average body, somewhat hairy. A nice bush. I tongued his foreskin for a minute or two before I swallowed him. As his cock began to fill-out, he reached between my leg, skipping my cock and pole, but rather went straight for my hole. His interest was unambiguous. Within a couple of minutes he pulled me into standing position, told me to lean over the mattress, and entered my ass fast and hard. My kinda guy, in more way than one, because he left the door wide open and the light on. Naturally, we attracted traffic from the hallway, with several other guys angling to watch the action, and, presumably, play with each other. I was in bliss. Hitting the poppers every minute or two kept me horny as fuck, fully ready to accommodate this relatively dry, long-lasting fuck: I think he lasted about 20 minutes before he grunted something about coming. On the spur, I asked him to cum in my mouth. He pulled-out, I turned around and squatted in front of his cock. Just in time, as it turned out, because just as I took his cockhead in my mouth, the cum began to flow. I opened my mouth wider as he slid all the way down my throat, and shot one of the biggest and thickest loads I've tasted. I savored it in my mouth for a few seconds and swallowed it all, except for the few drops that went on my chest. With two loads down, clearly this was excellent - I had only been there for about an hour, tops. Although I wanted more, I stumbled to my feet, thanked him, and as he and the other guys moved on, I went out for a shower and to check out the scene.

After a refreshing shower, I grabbed a fresh bottle of poppers from my room with the name brand of Ironhorse. I had never before used them. Holy shit were they strong. Thoroughly poppered, I wandered into the dark room, a long, hall-like space I had seldom before visited. My loss, because it was perfect for me or anyone for whom looks don’t particularly matter, but rather all that does matter is the availability of poppers and cock. Frankly, even if the top looks like he’s suffering from wasting, I don’t care. Just poppers and cock, sucking and getting fucked. Well, that's just what I got on this visit. I took off my towel and hands start brushing across my cock and ass. I know what I am looking for though and soon enough found it: a big, eight inch, thick, semi-hard cock. The guy was probably about 6'1" and probably 165 pounds - somewhat thin. He was probably a horny poz guy looking to get an anonymous blow job. I took a big hit of the Ironhorse and got an intense rush, dropped to my knees and could not get enough of that beautiful cock in my mouth. I sucked, licked and jerked him, feeling him grow steadily harder as I licked his balls and used my tongue on his head. I love taking a big hard hot cock and putting it across my face, feeling the heat of it, but then I would hit the poppers again and had to pleasure that cock. After about ten minutes, he started to spasm. His cock got even bigger and his cum started shooting into my hungry mouth. I never saw his face and for that matter I couldn’t really tell you his race. Fuck it was hot.

I started walking back towards the entrance to the hall and bumped into a group of what felt like three guys. I bent over and sucked a big, thick, uncut cock. The guy was reaching for my ass so I stood up and leaned against the wall letting him have full access. I think he may have been attempting to fuck someone else, because he didn’t make any effort to fuck me, but contented himself by jamming his fingers into my hole. By no means was it bad, but I wanted dick, so I played for the attentions of another guy, and when he evidenced interest, I bent over, grabbed my ankles and just stuck my ass up in the air. He took the hint, and within seconds I felt an average thick cock, about seven inches start rubbing on my asshole. I hit the Ironhorse again and soon enough he was all the way in my asshole. It was fuckin’ hot getting fucked bareback by a hard cock while there were probably eight other guys fuckin’, kissing and sucking all around me and rubbing up against my body. Another big hard cock was shoved in my mouth, but it was hard to keep it in my mouth while I was bent over. The guy in my ass yelled, "take my cum" and he shot a load in my hole. After his cum-covered cock popped out, I tried to turn around and clean my ass juices off of him, but he left too quickly. That was fine by me, however, because another cock immediately took his spot and started fucking me until he also shot his load in my hole. I think I pleasured at least two more guys, taking their loads into my hole, and was about to leave to get a drink and stretch my legs, when a hunky Hispanic guy said, "that was hot watching you get fucked man." I thought about asking him how many guys just fucked me, because my head was a little fuzzy, but I didn't really care. I just knew that I was a happy, cum-filled whore.

I hit the bathroom and then went to my room where I had a couple of hits of booze and popped another Xanax, and dimmed the lights. I wanted to try to simulate the sling position in my room. I opened the door and positioned one leg out against the wall to the right and the other leg up on the cabinet to the left. As you can imagine, this requires a fair degree of flexibility, but, being trained in the martial arts, I was fairly well prepared. It also helped that I was fairly tall (at 6'1"). Anyway, a guy came to the door. He was about 5’10”, 160 pounds, and said he had seen in the shower, and hoped I was a bottom. He dropped his towel: his cock was about seven inches, and a bit little thicker than average. I was wondering if he was going to fill my asshole with hot poz seed. He got on his knees and started to lick my asshole and my nuts. Guess he sucked my cock a bit, also. Man, I can still remember how good it felt. Now I've never been a big kisser, but if if I hit the poppers and your pushing your cock in my hole...then I’m game for a tongue snaking its way down my throat! I guess he read my mind, because even without my direction, he stood-up (after getting my hole nice and wet and my cock hard, and came towards me. Now remember my position: just like being in the sling, my hole hanging off the edge of the bed thing a couple inches. The fuckin’ tease was leaning over me and went for my arm pits, sucking and licking for all he's worth.

It doesn't really do a lot for me, but knowing it turned him on made me hot. Meanwhile, his hard cock is poking into my right ass cheek. He was probably waiting for me to ask him if he's negative or poz, or to see if I gestured for a condom, but you know my response: fuck that shit. I was buzzed, horny and as far as I know, negative, but I want that raw dick. He was definitely pleased when I I reached around my leg and eased that big hard dick towards my ass lips. In fact, that was all he needed. He moved into position, grabbed his cock and shoved it in, and started fucking. I took another huff of poppers and he stuck his tongue down my throat. Fucking hot. Talk about sensory over-load. We fucked for about 15 minutes, during which time the light bulb in my room burned-out, so he had only the dim light from the hallway by which to see me. Eventually he had me stand up and bend over and fucked me in that position. Then, on my knees. Every time we switched positions I went down and sucked my butt hole juice and his pre cum off of his beautiful dick. Then he wanted me on my stomach. This would be the final position of the fuck. He teased my hole for a minute or so, rubbing his cock head around my ass lips, then shoved it in and started to pump. After a few minutes I asked if he could pull out and blow his load in my mouth. He replied he couldn’t ...he said he wouldn't last long enough. I thought to myself “Ok, give me your poz load.” He pumped a few more strokes and moaned, saying “here it comes, buddy.” His legs trembled as jets of sperm shot into my hole. Sweet! He left his cock in as he came down, and stirred his sperm around in my hole. Hmm, wonder why it seemed he was really trying to work that cum around in me?

In any event, when he pulled out, I got to taste his cum as well as my ass when I licked him clean. What a hot fuck. I've had a lot of guys ask my status, and I say neg cause as far as I know I still am, but I only occasionally ask my tops. The last said he didn't know. I have never had a guy tell me to suck his poz cum out of his cock or say he was shooting his poz load into my ass, but that's all I can think about when I'm jacking-off. I've been looking around on BBRTS for poz guys in Ft. Lauderdale or even closer to Ft. Myers. I really want to hook up with a hung guy, knowing he's poz, and give my ass to him. Any takers out there? You can find me on virtually all the hook-up sites. My screen name is ____________. I’m looking for you!

• 2 months later...