Women

BlackDude

So I am just curios in what’s some guys opinion is in here on women overall. Now I have been called a “woman hater” simple because I talk about my experiences of how some can be and I have little interest  in most. As a gay man, is this extreme? 

Edited by BlackDude
  • Like 1

i don't know. i was married for much of my life (religious background). i wouldn't say i hate women, but it can be hard for me to not attribute certain attributes to them that i don't see in men.  When i first divorced, i thought i might be Bi because i'd functioned with a woman for so many years, so i dated a lesbian and a transgender (FtM).  i liked both of them, but when it came to sex, there was a block i felt that i'm not sure i can explain?  i didn't want sex with either of them because of the lack of connection i felt with them, just something missing... and it's more than a cock lol. The idea of a woman pegging me is a total turn off for me, i could get into it with a Man though.

Honestly, i can get into pretty much any kind of penetration a Man wants or needs to do with me.  i think that may be a big part of it. A (Top) Man has a need/drive to put Himself inside another guy, and i need/want that.  Of course that doesn't explain my love of all men in general. i'm pretty much guy crazy in general, even though i'm not sexually compatible with bottoms.  Women? i have a few women friends, but i prefer the company of men.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I’m gay. I’m physically, sexually and emotionally attracted to men.

Friendship is different to attraction of any kind. Therefore, it doesn’t bother me whether my friends are male or female, gay or straight, it’s about personality and being able to have fun, share things and help each other when needed.

There’s certain things that can go unsaid between gay men, nod and wink stuff that you just intuitively understand due to shared experience. I don’t necessarily have that with my female friends. But it doesn’t affect the friendship. I see it as being akin to being good friends with someone from a different country or cultural background to me.

I don’t hate anyone.

• Upvote 1

I think women are equally evil as  men 

Joking

I love them as friends, not as lovers (oh right i'm gay). i  always believed that a  gay man can care for another man more than a woman. But iit's just me i dont have evidence or  a theory or anything

Years ago, I tried to convince my self I was straight and almost got married to a woman. I loved her to death, she was my best friend damn near. But it couldn't get deeper than that.  We had a great connection, but like with most women sex never really felt that good. It was alright but it wasn't mind blowingg like how it is with men...I like women, the female form, everything. Almost all of my friends are women, I feel more of a connection with women but I love men... sexually and emotionally men do it for me. I love laying with men, touching a man, the smell and taste of a man, his strong hands rubbing on me, men do something for men that women can't. So I don't have any hatred for women...I'm just gay as hell lol

• Like 1

I honestly have little to no interest in women. I'm open to the possibility of friendship, regardless of gender, race or creed. To this day however, I can't recall ever having more then 2 female friends at any given time. 

Edited by rawfuckingonly

Guest CuriousDallas

For me it’s complicated. I’m sexually attracted to women, have had GFs, and have had sex with them, more on the bi scale here. That said, so many are demanding and high maintenance. They want commitments, are jealous, suspicious, controlling, and manipulative. Navigating relationships with women is like tap dancing in a minefield...you’re gonna set something off. You do something you think they’ll like and instead it sets them off. They want you to devote every waking moment of your life to them and it’s fucking exhausting. And the sex is usually just meh and the source of more complaints. It’s just easier with guys, no expectations, no demands, the sex...quite honestly...is way hotter and not so many expectations. It’s just easier with guys. 

Now that I’m back at my parents place I’ve had some girls, including ex-GFs want to get together and I’ve pretty much begged off as I’m just not interested. I’m sure some just wanna get their hooks in me in hopes of something more but I’m just looking for play and nothing more. So for now I’m sticking with guys as it’s just WAY easier.

Guest tristian
3 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

For me it’s complicated. I’m sexually attracted to women, have had GFs, and have had sex with them, more on the bi scale here. That said, so many are demanding and high maintenance. They want commitments, are jealous, suspicious, controlling, and manipulative. Navigating relationships with women is like tap dancing in a minefield...you’re gonna set something off. You do something you think they’ll like and instead it sets them off. They want you to devote every waking moment of your life to them and it’s fucking exhausting. And the sex is usually just meh and the source of more complaints. It’s just easier with guys, no expectations, no demands, the sex...quite honestly...is way hotter and not so many expectations. It’s just easier with guys. 

Now that I’m back at my parents place I’ve had some girls, including ex-GFs want to get together and I’ve pretty much begged off as I’m just not interested. I’m sure some just wanna get their hooks in me in hopes of something more but I’m just looking for play and nothing more. So for now I’m sticking with guys as it’s just WAY easier.

I really like the way a guy can fuck cause hes horny and then just go back to being your bro and hanging out, or that you can meet up cause your both horny just to fuck and after you nut just say the awkward good bye. I still have my gf, but she never wants to hook up, and is mostly for show, and for hanging out with my friends.  Something to do.  My buddy Josh loves the D, but has his laxer hoe gf. She never fucks him and he doen't even try. ironic part is she'll spread her legs for just about anyone else.  She just really likes having a Waspy rich kid bf for arm candy. Hes hot as fuck, so it works.

6 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I am almost to where you are at. Although a relationship with a woman sounds nice, with my personal experience I just can’t get past the manipulation, entitlement, and controlling nature. I mean at this point why split half with someone who did not help me get it?  Although I do hate the whole gay community that ignores you unless they consider you hot until they have “hit the wall” at least the games are more straightforward. And there is no woman on earth who makes my dick is hard as a hot man.

Guest tristian
36 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

I am almost to where you are at. Although a relationship with a woman sounds nice, with my personal experience I just can’t get past the manipulation, entitlement, and controlling nature. I mean at this point why split half with someone who did not help me get it?  Although I do hate the whole gay community that ignores you unless they consider you hot until they have “hit the wall” at least the games are more straightforward. And there is no woman on earth who makes my dick is hard as a hot man.

hit the wall?

5 minutes ago, tristian said:

hit the wall?

They believe they gotten old, fat, no longer as desirable, etc. I have had plenty of guys in their late 50s hitting me up who I tried to hook up with 10 or so years ago with no success. Now that you believe your options are limited don’t talk to me now. Not that I have a problem with older man because I will hook up with them. But these Guys have the same mentality a woman has.