how many loads should a good bottom take a day?

profwhtforhung

• 8 years later...

There isn’t a number.  Whichever Alpha Tops use you.  Sometimes that might be 1, sometimes that might be 20.  Be ready to be used for whatever.

I object to the wording of the question - “How many loads should a good bottom take” - the way I take issue with all questions that assume there’s such a thing as a “good bottom”. What does that even mean? As opposed to what? An evil bottom? A disobedient bottom? A disrespectful bottom? A bottom who tells terrible jokes during fucking? (Yeah, that would be bad.)

What actually constitutes a good bottom versus a bad one? The quality of the ass? The skill in taking cock? The endurance over long rough fucks, or a heavy gangbang? The OP here clearly infers that the number of loads taken is a quantifiable criterion, but many of the answers amount to “a good bottom takes whatever he can get”. Well, so, one assumes, does a “bad” bottom, so is there any point in making a distinction in the first place?

I’m not saying that all bottoms are identical. Any Top will tell you there’s good ass and there’s not-so-good ass. Some of us take our service seriously and constantly try to improve our skills, while others do not. But the competition between bottoms is noxious enough already without dividing us up into “good” and “not good”. 

Apologies to the OP for the threadjack - to answer the question, I believe a bottom should take as many loads as there are Tops wishing to use him - if he’s a service bottom. For casual, recreational bottoms, it’s a matter of meeting their limitations.

• Upvote 1

my ex trainer said I needed to be fucked at least three times a day. Sometimes that ois hard weekdays but on the weekends I always aim to get fucked and bred at least 15 times between Friday night when I hit the backroom and Sunday night after I host a few tops on Sunday at home. Nothing better than going to bed sunday night with a gaping hole and a sore puffy one to boot.

• Like 1