Ugly Top, but hung. Into attactive sluts.

Guest uglytop1990

On 11/22/2020 at 8:19 AM, VicBCtop said:

There is a VERY hot correlation between a REAL Hidious ugly TOP breeding a hot bottom.

Ron Jeremy made  aliving out of it lol

in my opinion you are not ugly

For me, appearance doesn’t rank high when looking for a top. I generally don’t care what he looks like as long as he looks presentable. If you are a top who appears would be fun, I am game. As long as he is aesthetically clean & presentable I am good. The only thing that would make me turn down a top is if he’s morbidly obese or doesn’t appear he takes care of himself (I.e. not showered, bad teeth etc etc)

I have said this before in another thread somewhere:

I have met a few that were so ugly when they answered the door I almost ran away....

But I have found they can be almost the best between the sheets! The ugly ones in have played with tend to be kinky as shit and can be super creative in the fun to make sure you are completely satisfied..

Give me the ugly ones you can keep the hot ones.

• Piggy 2

It's an interesting question. 

I'm not ashamed to admit that this year I have become a total slut. I would never have imagined I'd be doing what I've done in the last few months. On Wednesday I was fucked nine times in the sauna and took two loads. The ninth guy wasn't "ugly" by any means (a term which I think is open to interpretation anyway), but he wasn't what I would have called "my type". He had an air about him that was sexy and a pleasant manner. He did have a good body and, most importantly, a lovely looking cock. He was observing a few other guys at it in a cubicle. I just went up to him, started playing with his cock and asked him if he wanted to fuck me. Now I don't think I'm bad looking, but I don't have a good body. He said yes, which I actually wasn't expecting. 

We went into the darkroom and I just backed onto him. A cute younger guy with a lovely smooth, trim body started watched us as I was fucked, then I started also sucking him. He had a fantastic technique and it was a really fantastic fuck. What he looked like was irrelevant. It's how he fucked that mattered.  

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I have never, and will never, turn down an ugly man! I'm a slut! Looks don't matter, as long as he has a cock, hard or soft,  and wants to use me!  In fact, the uglier he is, the more likely I'll let him do the most nasTy, degrading, forbidden things to nasty,,! (Not that I don't let most men treat me that way, anyway! Lol!) But the Man that is so homely, or downright ugly, that men and women avoid him, is one that I'm going to be drooling over the thought of him treating me like the cheapest, most worthless whore around! 

A truly UGLY Man, can have my holes any time! 

And I LOVE being used by ugly men in theaters, bookstores, and cruising spots, while others watch, and make disordered comments about me! It just makes me hotter for him! These are the men that I will kiss like a long lost lover, being him to take my holes! 

If he's REALLY nasty, depraved, and abusive, I just melt into submission to Him!

I love when, in the past, I've overheard people say, that they thought he was a disgusting, ugly old till,  but that in even worse, for wanting to get used by him!  That's enough to put me into overdrive, being him to breed me, cum all over my face, piss on, and in me,  and to use me to fulfill his nastiest, most forbidden fantasies!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Friend of mine is uglyyyy 60 yrs old with an 11 inch.. HE GETS EVERYTHING HE WANTS

I ll show you musc gorgeous guys who gave up on apps, bathhouses, because of their 5 inches...

Any big dick gay guy that bitch is into the marie-antoinette/cake business 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, muscmtl said:

I ll show you musc gorgeous guys who gave up on apps, bathhouses, because of their 5 inches...

Are those musc guys top or vers/btm? Apps are terrible but they would surely get action at bathhouses, cruising, gyms etc?

• Upvote 1

Doesn't matter at all what you look like. I love being used anonymously with me wearing a blindfold or hood, while the Top uses my holes and body for His pleasure.  I've never seen what any of the Tops who've used me look like.