bottom who likes to eat musty ass

dallasdump

does anyone know a site (or have any advice on how to engage in conversation related) where you can find guys into ass domination stuff? I really want to find a man who makes me clean his dirty musty ass. PLEASE let me know!!!!!

• Like 1

I'm a top.  I'm not into scat but I like a musty ass too but most guys don't appear to be into that.  I have a guy that I visit every other month or so.  When we plan to meet, I always arrive to his place early so that I can get there before he gets home.  I want to get there before he can take a shower. Several times I've gotten there just as he is coming home from jogging.   Once we go to his bedroom, I start making out with him before he takes off his clothes.  He then tries to head toward the bathroom but that's when I push him onto the bed and open his legs to expose his hole.  He then freaks out a little and tries to stop me by telling me that he wants to take a shower first.  I force his legs open.  Just as I get close to his ass the scent hits me in the face.  I start rimming his how like crazy.  He recoils because he doesn't feel clean but I force him to stay down.  I get so excited that I decide to fuck him now.  So I get between his legs and stick my dick him.  He stops resisting and gives in.  

I realize that there could be "consequences" to not letting him get ready for it, but once I get a whiff of that ass, I'm in it to win it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Try making a profile on Recon and spell out exactly what you're looking for.  Chances are, you'll find someone who will give you exactly what you want.  I've had decent luck on there finding men that like to use sub throat and ass.  You can also try Doublelist.  It's more hit and miss.  The more specific your post, the better your chance of finding a man to use you exactly how you want.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 4:30 PM, cuffedcocksucker said:

Try making a profile on Recon and spell out exactly what you're looking for.  Chances are, you'll find someone who will give you exactly what you want.  I've had decent luck on there finding men that like to use sub throat and ass.  You can also try Doublelist.  It's more hit and miss.  The more specific your post, the better your chance of finding a man to use you exactly how you want.

tried DL. they won't post anything very specific. might try recon