Things you have put in your ass to get off

meatmonkey

Dildo,  toilet plunger 🪠, windshield cleaner, like the ones at the gas station,  1/2 drive ratchet,  beer bottle,  my finger,  my gf fingers,  her dildos,  umbrella 🌂 handle,  ribbed. Caths, waiting for the real toy , hint hints 😉 

21 hours ago, VistaCaBB said:

When I was a kid anything I could find.  Pens, bottles, handles of hair brushes. 

Same, I tried to shove a lot of things up my ass when I was a kid.

Sticking random objects in my hole since I was very young. Fairly sure before I could even ejaculate.
I remember being very young and kind of having a little itch to my butthole and rubbing it vigorously to scratch it.
That became an ongoing thing well I would run and slightly penetrate my hole all the time.
It didn't take long before I was completely fingering myself and then finding items to use in place of my fingers like screwdrivers handles to the other various objects.
I remember I had a particular screwdriver that I kept in my room specifically for this.
Not too long after that I found one of my mother's dildos and started using it.
I only did this every so often though because I was afraid of getting caught.
Eventually once I was old enough to order some things online I ordered several dildos of my own.
After that it pretty much became a nightly thing.

• Upvote 1

Reading this has seen a flash back in some areas!  Starting with childhood toys, Coke bottles, deodorant tins, assorted fruits and vegs, candles, even sweets (that usually got eaten also) and to be fair, ain’t stopped as yet

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My ex wife and I used to play a game where we would pick out various object from around the house , and then she would blindfold me, insert them in my ass and make me guess what the item was. We chose some wild things, kitchen utensils ( the big ones) tools , screwdrivers, hammers, paint brush handles, cleaning brush handles. Basically anything we could put up my ass that wouldn’t harm me. 

My favorite thing though was the gear shifter from my Honda Civic. Call the fuck buddy about that and he practically begged me to let him watch me do it.  Of course I put on a show for him. I got naked in the car, then I suck his cock first had him give me a facial, and then I wrote the gear shifter with his load on my face well sucking his cock as he sat in the backseat. 

When I realized that anus could be a pleasure source I tried anything small and cylindric -batteries included- wanting to stimulate my anal walls.

I wasn't aware about what homosexual meant, I just knew that acting on my back part, the front organ reacted becoming hard. 

Then, I have even used the coca-cola bottles, the smallest glass ones. 

At that time, I think psychological component was relevant as at home my parents said that some acts were not permitted.

Imagine me during evenings with an object up my back door and listening to steps outside - the risk to be caught was a huge thrill. 

When I first starting to have sex with men I tried bottoming but the pain was too much. I so wanted to take dick so I started practicing with candles and vaseline. I know a candle doesn't have much girth but it did get me used to having something inside me, taught me to relax and also led to intense orgasms when jerking off. 

Soon I was able to take the real thing

• Like 1

Before getting proper toys I had used some interesting items to include, golf balls, plastic fruit, mini baseball bat, maglite flashlight, 76mm shell, shampoo bottles, and candles to name a few.