How important is cumming when you have sex?

montyd

2 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

Not at all important. My goal is to please my top. If he wants me to cum then I am ok with it.

This 100% - if I’m bottoming, getting my top off and taking his load is what does it for me.

Edited by sithis

I would rather get Tops to cum in my ass as much as they can.  Think tops feel because they have gotten off in someone they need to make them feel the same way.  I know for me and many others we love getting fucked way more and our reward is guys cum.  I love finding men that can get off more than a few times so they can use their cum for lube and work their DNA deeper into my butt as long as they can.

Guest KptNLine

As 100% bottom, cumming has become completely unimportant to me over the years. If I cum, it happens anally and hands free - and I can “hold back” for quite a while if the Top doesn’t give me permission to cum. Simply put, if the Top doesn’t want me to cum, I’m not cumming. Period, end of discussion. 

As a side note - like many bottoms on here, I LOVE taking a Man’s cum in me. Truly no better feeling in the world. But I’ve been told that it’s a turn off to be begging for His cum right off the bat. Enjoy His cock and let Him know how good He feels. Let Him give you His seed when He’s ready - not when you want it. Just my opinion. 

Absolutely need to unload whether it be one on one or at some of the great fuck parties that I have been to.. eg NUD @ 80 in melbourne (no more - closed damn it), the naked party at S.L.U.T. in Hamburg on a sunday afternoon, SBN in London on a sunday afternoon or at the parties during folsom in Berlin .. always walk out of those with empty balls. It's only natural!