Encountering any problem? Post them here...

rawTOP

"Hi. I imagine these issues are addressed somewhere in this forum but I can't seem to locate an answer to this.

How exactly do I the get the necessary privileges/permissions to upload an avatar and to join groups?

Thanks for your help."

Hi, Jock4seedn. I dug around and think I figured-out how to answer the two questions you raised.

Re: adding an avatar - long on to the site, and click on My Profile in the upper right. Then when your profile opens, click on the pencil to the right of your photograph on the left side of the screen. The new screen has a section towards the bottom for adding avatars.

Re: joining a group - go go Community/groups. It seems the various groups have a block you can check if you want to join a particular group.

Admittedly I don't necessarily know if, as a consequence of being a moderator, I see more than you do, but I hope these guidelines work. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Hey, I was curious about empty my folder (147 deleted items in there), but I'd like to save the contacts in my inbox. If I empty the folder, will it clean out the inbox as well?

Woof!

Honestly, no clue..

• 1 month later...

Hi, Just a quick question - I can't find any info on Infractions on this forum. I've inadvertently acquired two lots of infractions (6pts altogether) recently by breaking rules I should have known about. I apologise and understand that this is fair. What is the points system? Do they ever go? I'm worried I may accidently do something again and get banned - I really am very careful now tho. Thanks

HungLatinDom: Yes it makes sense now. The first post didn't result in an informative response of what was wrong or what the rules were, so I posted again. The second email provided the clarity. Either way it seemed heavy handed and involved. Hope you understand it just caused me to rethink posting. Understand you have rules, just may not be as apparent to posters.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place but I think I am. I've been trying to log into chat for a couple months now but it just keeps saying "the connection with the media server was lost" or "connection succesful, waiting" (something like that) but then it disconnects. I really miss chatting with people on here. Any suggestions? I disabled my virus program but it still won't connect.

Thanks

I created my first album and I'm pretty sure I did it right, however in the Album Gallery I see it, but there is not a 'main' pick - just the description of the album. I see another album right next to mine where it's the same. Just the 'name' of the album, but no pic. How do you load the pic that becomes the picture for the album gallery? Thanks!