Encountering any problem? Post them here...

rawTOP

• Administrators
In the video section I can hear the action but cannot see the action. Any suggestions.

What video section? There's no video section on this site.

Have you restarted your browser? Tried a different browser? Restarted your computer? What browser and OS are you using?

Basically there's no way to help you without a proper description of your issue. But please do basic stuff yourself (like restarting).

I am having the same problem others encountered trying to watch the videos posted on raunchy fuckers. I get the sound, but the picture is the first bit of the video frozen still. I have encountered this on every video I have tried on raunchy fuckers, using both IE and Firefox.

• Administrators
I am having the same problem others encountered trying to watch the videos posted on raunchy fuckers. I get the sound, but the picture is the first bit of the video frozen still. I have encountered this on every video I have tried on raunchy fuckers, using both IE and Firefox.

What OS? I need enough info to try to reproduce the problem.

• Administrators
So tonight the videos seem to be working no problem- go figure

The guy who works for me managing the site helped me understand the problem. I turned off autoplay and things fixed themselves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Raw Top,

Love your site. Since the HIV Fetish/Bug Chaser group went private I cannot access it. I joined the group according to your instructions but still cannot get through. When I attempted to reset by leaving the group it says I can't leave a group I am not a member of. At the same time, it shows that I am a member and the leave group button is available. Just a glitch, but I wanted to let you know.

• Administrators
Raw Top,

Love your site. Since the HIV Fetish/Bug Chaser group went private I cannot access it. I joined the group according to your instructions but still cannot get through. When I attempted to reset by leaving the group it says I can't leave a group I am not a member of. At the same time, it shows that I am a member and the leave group button is available. Just a glitch, but I wanted to let you know.

See the link in the post just above yours. It explains how to opt-in to parts of the site that are now opt-in only.

Hi, I have came across a hiccup with the site. There are times that I go to one of the story forums. I click on a story. I click the magnification (at the bottom right of Internet Explorer) to enlarge to 150%, so I can lean back and read. The problem is when I click back to the story forum list while still in 150% magnification, the page comes up half of what it normally is. Not enlarged. Not normal. But shrunk. I have to click back forward. Click the magnification back to 100%. Then go back to the forum list. Now it is normal. I don't know what might be causing this. It could just be me or it could be a real hiccup. Has anyone else had this problem or can recreate it? Thanks.

System Info: Win 7 with all updates, IE 11, flash, shockwave, air, java, Silverlight, yahoo toolbar, adobe reader xi, Norton internet security.