Guest Bukkakeguy30

Guest Bukkakeguy30

New to writing go easy on me! True story

Sunday a guy I met on grindr last year, messaged me and told me he just left the gym and was horny. I was free and my husband was at work so i showered and quickly got ready. He only lives .02 miles away but our schedule always conficts with each other. I got to his apartment and knocked on the door, he opened it slitghty for me to come in, there he was 6'1 thick stocky muscle guy standing there naked rock hard. I closed and locked the door and he grabbed me and we started making out, bearded masculine tops turn me on!! I was rock hard and starting grabbing his dick while he was holding my head kissing me deep with alot of tounge(my fav), Me stroking his super thick 8 inch cock. I finally dropped to my knees and in one second it was down my throat, he moan "oh fuck" and started throat fucking me. At this point im leaking precum like crazy and he pulled me up and started kissing me again to taste his cock from my mouth. He pulled me to the bed and pushed me down pulled off my shirt and shorts to leave me lying there in my boxer briefs. Now im a pretty big guy 6'0 about 250lbs and he layed me down and got on top of me, i wad in heaven I love when guys who sre bigger than me lay on top of me kissing our cocks rubbing together.

He turned over and pulled me on top of him and i started licking his neck down to his nipples and his smooth thick body down to his cock again! Damn it was so big and hard he layed there as I spent about 10 min deepthroating his cock(again one of my favs) i slid down off the bed and sat on the floor eith my back agains the bed and he stood up and stuck his thick cock in my mouth and holding my head and started face fucking me i was so turned on! Tasting his precum leaking so heavily i knew by the sounds and moans he wss making he was about to cum, and for me that drives me wild and I shot my load straight up all over my chest, and then he started getting louder and more forceful he pulled out cause he likes to see it shoot all over my face and he blew a huge load, stream after stream, i tried to catch as much as I could with my mouth and tounge and theb he shoved his cock back in my mouth and let ne lick it clean!! The taste of his cum was amazing , sweet and creamy i loved it!! After he pulled his cock out my mouth, he said "Fuck you can suck some cock, that was great, Thanks Bro!" I got dressed and we chatted for a few and then i left, driving home tasting the cum on my lips was enough for me to get home and jerk off again!! Very hot time, cant wait to do it again!!