• Administrators

I golf, I love to play golf almost as much as I like to have man to man sex. I like to travel around to different courses and play. I also keep my eyes open to the possibility of scoring well on the golf course and then possibly scoring a little action on the side.

Last month on one Thursday morning I had the chance to play at one of the great local municipal golf courses. I walked up to the starter and he indicated that I could join the two guys on the tee box if I wanted to. I rolled up to the tee box and there was these two young hunks stretching and getting ready to play. I parked my cart and walked over and introduced myself. They were happy to have another player because I would keep them from cheating on their bets. When I heard that I asked if I could get in on the betting. They both blushed and I was afraid that I had offended them in some way. They both stammered that I might not be interested in their betting because it involved an exchange of sexual favors rather than money.

I was immediately intrigued. When I asked about the specifics of the wagers and told them that I had bet many things besides money in the years that I had been playing golf. Jeremy the taller of the two got an interested look on his face and began explaining the bet. The person that failed to hit the tee shot in the fairway had to suck the other persons cock. For failing to get on the green in regulation was a rim job and for losing the hole the loser had to give up his ass. Well I smiled really big and told them that I was in. They both smiled.

We played the first two holes even up and no one lost however on the third hole a par three they both missed the green from the tee box and I landed right in the middle. As we pulled up to park and go to the hole Jack the shorter of the two grabbed me by the hand and said that I was owed a rimming. I thought that we would settle up later but he intended to pay me know. We were way out on the course and there were no other golfers right behind us so I allowed him to lead me over to the edge of the woods. He got down on his knees and told me to watch Jeremy so that he didn't cheat on his putt. I dropped my shorts and he immediately began lavishing his hot young tongue on my asshole. I was hard immediately and started to jack myself off. He stopped and told me not to come or I would lose the game. Jeremy came over and replaced Jack at my ass and he went to the hole and had his putt. I was having my ass rimmed by this really hot young guy and I was not interested in playing any more golf until I got my rocks off. About that time Jeremy stood up and told me it was my turn to put. I pulled up my shorts and headed to the green. He explained that they played this game any time they could but you could not come before the end of the game or you would lose.

Now that I knew all the rules we played on. The next two holes we played even then I pulled my tee shot to the left and it bounced out of the fairway and I was thrilled to the point of dribbling pre- come. When we got to the place where I hit off the fairway they both smiled and dropped their short. They both had nice long hard cocks and both were dripping pre-come. I got down and sucked both of them alternating from one to the other for about five minutes. I resisted swallowing them a all the way down because that would not have been fair to make them come prematurely. I knew that I could do it with the ability I have of manipulating my throat muscles. We finished out the rest of the hole without a loser and then made the turn at the clubhouse. We got some drinks and the Course Marshall asked us how we were doing. Then He told us that the group behind us was quitting at the turn and that we would be on the back nine by ourselves. We looked at each other and grinned. I asked him if he was going to come out and check on us and he laughed. Na, I more likely to find a shady spot and take a nap.

We played number ten and I took another rimming on eleven then on twelve I lost a shot and the hole and both boys looked at me and smiles really big. I walked over to my bag and took out a tube of lube and dropped my shorts and lubed up my ass. They were tossing fingers to see who went first. Jeremy took the lube and put a big glob on the head of his cock. I bent over the cart and he put the head up to my ass. I felt like I was being split in two but once the head got past the sphincter and he started to fuck me I was in heaven. He pumped my for a few minutes and then stepped back. Jack stepped right up and popped his cock right into my ass and began fucking away. I was going to come and didn't think I could stop it but then he pulled out and leaned in and licked my hole and told me that he had to stop or he was going to come.

I left my short on the cart and played the next hole naked from the waist down and they were staring so hard that Jack and I won the hole and Jeremy lost. Were both lubed up and tagged his ass for about five minutes.

We were nearing the end of the course and Jeremy said the the next hole was for the come. We played the hole and I lost on purpose. Jeremy began fucking my ass and Jack was down on the seat of the cart and I was sucking his cock. Jeremy began picking up the pace and I was sucking harder and harder on Jack and then Jeremy screamed that he was coming and he blasted a huge load in my ass. It ran down the backs of both my legs. Jack jumped up off the seat and replaced Jeremy and He began slamming my ass and I was jacking my cock. Jeremy moved in front of me and started sucking the tip of my cock while I was jacking it and then Jack started shoving really hard and he hit the on switch in my ass and I squirted cum all over Jeremy's face and chest. Jack grunted really hard and came in my ass at the same time and pulled out and squirted the last couple of shots between my cheeks and up my back.

We cleaned the come off each other with our tongues and towels and finished up the rest of the holes. When we got back to the clubhouse we exchanged numbers and are planning to play some more golf at the first opportunity.

• Like 1