The Canoe Trip

Day 2, Part 3

"Fuck, that was wild.  I've never done anything like that" Chris said, looking down and seeing the damp spot in the sand where his dick had been drooling precum from the cage and a much larger one where the cum that had been forced out of his ass.   Colin slowly got to his feet, swearing with each step as he made his way back to the tent.

They took down their tents, killed the campfire and cleaned up the site before hopping in the canoes and paddling downstream.   Colin hadn't said anything to Chris and a chill hung over their canoe.  Chris had no problems throwing Colin under the bus.  He hoped to never see Colin again after the trip.  He wasn't a nice guy and didn't seem to respect Chris at all.  They paddled for another hour and then Colin jerked the canoe toward the shore.  Chris had downed three beers since they got back on the river and almost fell out of the canoe from the sudden turn.  They beached the canoe and Colin bounded out of the back of the canoe and pulled Chris out as he went by.

"Look motherfucker, I'm on this trip to fuck.  I did my time being everyone's bitch last year.  I don't appreciate you lying to everyone and making me look bad. Now bend over and I'm gonna make sure that ass is knocked up!"  Chris's shorts were soaked with the cum that had leaked out while they had paddled downriver.  He pushed them off and grabbed the bow of the canoe, spreading his legs for what he expected to be a rough, bad fuck.   Colin jabbed his fingers into Chris's swollen cunt and twisted them around roughly.  Chris grimaced and stifled his cries of pain, not wanting Colin to get any satisfaction from it.

Colin pulled his fingers out and stuffed them in Chris's mouth, forcing him to taste the cum mixture.  He shoved his cock in and hammered away.  Chris may have tightened up in the couple hours since his last fucking, but he quickly opened back up for Colin's dick.  Chris just stood there, getting fucked by Colin and watching the other canoes go past.  PJ saw them and waved, giving out a loud cat-call.  Finally, he heard Colin groan and stop fucking.  

His ass was so sloppy and sore Chris doubted he could feel Colin shoot inside him or even his cock pulse.  After Colin pulled out he felt him put two marks on his back. "That's for this morning and just now" Colin growled out.  Chris pulled on his board shorts and waited for Colin to get into the back of the canoe.  He pushed the canoe back into the water and hopped in, not saying a word.

Chris had a grin on his face, though.  He knew the way to get a good fuck out of Colin was to piss him off.  After another hour of slowly paddling downstream, Chris spotted Billy and Eric off on another sandbar.  They were just sitting in the sand, drinking beer.  Chris guided the canoe over, hearing Colin mutter "What the fuck?"   They pulled the canoe up on the sand and got out, joining the other two.   Colin was off to the side, drinking alone while Chris sat down between Billy and Eric. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Day 2, Part 4

"You havin fun?" Billy asked as Chris took a swig of his beer.

"Hell, yeah.  After two long term monogamous relationships its kinda nice being a total slut.  I really wish I could fuck too, but I know the rules and its only for a few more days.  I feel bad for the first few guys I fuck when I get back. I'm gonna pound them silly before I flood their guts" Chris said.  His words surprised him but it was how he felt and he liked his new freedom.

PJ laughed and said "They won't know what hit them."

"Two more?" Chris said as he got up and walked the few feet over to their canoe.

"Beers?  Sure" Billy replied.

"No.  Loads" Chris answered back with a grin.  Billy and Eric laughed and got up, pulling their shorts off and stroking their cocks. Chris bent over the side of the canoe and two took turns fucking Chris's ass.  They would each fuck a couple minutes and then pull off letting the other fuck.  A half dozen swaps later and Eric was the first to pump his load in.  Billy took over and leaned over Chris's back.  He slammed in and added his hot load to Chris's battered cunt.   Billy whispered into Chris's ear "You must really want it bad. We've never had a newbie so eager to get fucked."

"Well, I'm gay.  It's what we do" Chris said with a chuckle, pulling up his shorts and heading back to his canoe.

"Finally" Colin said, exasperated.  They all got in their canoes and tried to catch up to the rest of the guys.  Almost two hours later, they spotted the rest of their group on a large sandbar with a big campfire burning.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6

Day 2, Part 5

"Where the fuck have you guys been?" Steve yelled out.

"Doing what we're supposed to be doing fucking... paddling" Eric yelled back.

They hurried to get unloaded and set up.  The sun went down and everyone was seated around the fire eating dinner.  The whiskey came out again and everyone chilled and talked.  Ken looked over at Chris sitting naked in his camp chair and asked "how many are you missing to get two from everyone?"

"Six, sir" Chris replied.

"Well, you know what you need to do then before we crash for the night" Ken said.

"Yes, I do" Chris answered.

PJ was the first to get up and tap Chris on the shoulder.  They went to the opposite side of the fire so everyone could watch.  Chris got on all fours and PJ slid his cock in.  He fucked for about five minutes and then grunted and groaned.   Chris couldn't feel anything and it seemed different to the other times PJ had bred him.   PJ started to fuck again and they heard the other guys yell out "Yeah, give him another dose!" and "Breed him again!"   PJ continued on a little longer than the first time and then growled louder and slammed in.   Chris could feel PJ's cock throb in his hole, unlike the first time.  PJ fumbled around looking for his shorts, pulling out a marker and adding two to Chris's back.  Chris then remembered PJ's forbidden fuck from the night before and understood the fake orgasm and two marks.

Chris waited on his knees and slowly one by one Danny, then Andy, Steve, Ken and Les took their turns.   Just as he was getting up to go to his tent, Billy walked up and said "Not so fast."  He kneeled down and put his arm around Chris's chest before Billy humped his dripping ass.  Chris pushed his ass back and snagged Billy's cock and it easily pushed inside.  "You fuckin' slut" Billy said and Chris just moaned.  They stood there, Billy pumping his cock in and out for several minutes until he picked up the pace.  A few thrusts later and Billy's body shook while his cock pumped another load of cum into Chris's unprotected ass.  One more mark got added to Chris's back and Chris heard a few comments from the rest of the guys "Fuck, that was hot", "Damn, he's a greedy bottom" and one he didn't understand completely "He's done now."

Later, the guys headed towards their tents and as soon as Chris was inside, Colin said "Face down, faggot."  Chris laid down on his sleeping bag and pushed his ass up, knowing what Colin wanted.  He prepared himself for another lame fuck and Colin gave it.  While his ass was sore and tired, Chris worked it around Colin's cock.   Once again, he got Colin to shoot before Colin wanted and felt a slap across his head.   "Asshole!" Colin yelled before he pulled his softening cock out and rolled over to his sleeping bag and fell asleep. 

Marks on Chris's back: ///X ///X ///X ///X //// (24)

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Day 3, Part 1

Chris woke to Colin marking his back from the fuck the night before.

"On your knees outside the tent.  I want a blowjob" Colin said pushing Chris's shoulder until he was fully awake.  Chris crawled out of the tent and assumed his position on his knees, waiting for Colin to come out.  Colin waited a few minutes, wanting to make sure everyone saw Chris on his knees, waiting for him, and then came out of the tent pulling his shorts down.   "Suck, faggot" Colin commanded.  Chris wasn't sure how he wanted to handle this, but in the end decided to give Colin the best head he had ever had.  While he knew it was going to be a lot of work, he was going to edge Colin for a while until his balls hurt.

He sucked his cock, sucked and licked his balls, nursed on the head, deepthroated, lapped at his cock and did whatever he could to get Colin close and then backed way off.  He saw the other guys in the distance watching him suck at first.  The longer he went the closer everyone came until they were circled around him. A few were stroking  but most were enjoying Chris torture Colin without him realizing it.  Chris knew that Colin wasn't used to anyone spending this much time sucking him and rather than facefuck Chris to get off, he just let the blowjob keep going at Chris's pace.  After 30 minutes, Chris got him close again and then leaned back and stood up.

"My jaw is sore.  I'm done" Chris said as he walked over to the water's edge and started to piss.  He heard several of the guys laugh.

"Get the fuck back here and finish the job!" Colin yelled out.  Chris just kept pissing out the end of the cock cage.  His dick was pretty ripe by now and while he had been told no one was allowed to bathe, he walked into the water until he was waist deep and let the water run by for a minute.

"You just said you wanted me to suck.  It's up to you to shoot" Chris said, almost laughing.  Walking back toward the tent he could see the pained look on Colin's face.  He was thinking about just stroking him and watching him shoot his load on to the sand, but he remembered Ken's instructions on the first day - no wasted loads.  Chris got back on his knees and started to suck his cock again, this time making sure that he emptied his balls down his throat.

The group ate breakfast and Chris kept waiting to be told to get ready to be fucked again.  They cleaned up the campsite and Ken told everyone to pack up and get everything in the canoes.  As Chris put the last of their stuff in the canoe, Ken came up and put his arm around Chris.  "No morning breeding today, just make sure you get at least one load from everyone during the day" Ken said.  Chris nodded and pushed the canoe into the water and got in.   They paddled slowly downriver for a while as a group and then a few guys took off.   Chris and Colin were following Steve, his son, Ken and Les.  An hour later Chris saw Les wave them toward the shore.  

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Day 3, Part 2

They parked the canoes and got out, Steve and Ken pulling their fishing rods from their canoes.  Les stood back and watched the guys wade into the water and start to cast looking for something slimy to bite on their hooks.  Andy laid back in the canoe and seemed to pass out almost immediately.  Les curled his finger, letting Chris know he wanted him.   Chris followed Les away from the water with Colin close behind him.  Les looked around and spotted a nice strong tree and walked over to it.  "Face the tree, boy" Les told Chris.  

Chris walked up and pushed his shorts off, hanging them on a branch.  Les pulled out a rope and bound Chris's hands to it before moving behind Chris.  He kneeled down and started to eat Chris's ass out.  Chris began to moan, enjoying Les's tongue, and Les was enjoying Chris's firm, tight butt and just a hint of the load Colin left in earlier.  

Chris looked back and Colin was stroking his dick watching Les rim his ass.  Les stood up after rimming Chris for almost fifteen minutes and rubbed his hard cock up and down Chris's crack.  He lined up and thrust in, making Chris yelp as he wasn't ready to get fucked so soon.  Les drilled Chris, not being gentle in any way.    Chris was turned on, though.  His dick tried to harden but the confines of the cage made it painful and all he could do is let the precum drool out on to the ground.  He had never considered himself attracted to older daddies but right now he was in heaven getting fucked by Les.     

"Hurry up grampa, I gotta bust my nut in the fag" Colin said.

"Wait your turn, boy.  I'm enjoying this newbie.  He's a much better fuck than you were last year" Les replied with a tinge of anger in his voice. Chris smiled, knowing he was giving the guys a good hole to fuck.  Les slowed down, trying to delay shooting his load into Chris and pissing off Colin even more.  They could hear some splashing nearby and Steve yell out "I got one" over both Chris and Les's moaning.  Finally, Les thrust in harder than he had before and his cock pulsed, pumping another load into Chris's cunt. Les moaned as each rope shot out and once he was done he leaned against Chris's back telling him "There, boy, that should make you really strong."

Chris didn't understand what Les meant and before he could ask, Colin was pulling Les away and shoving his dripping cock back into Chris's ass. He frantically pounded Chris for less than a minute before pumping more seed into Chris's chute.   Colin's chest was heaving and he gasped for breath when Steve and Ken walked up.   

"Catch anything good?" Les asked.

Steve replied "Nah, threw him back.  Maybe he'll be big enough next year.   This one, though, was a good catch.  He looks like he's ready for more."

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, chi4loads said:

Day 3, Part 2

They parked the canoes and got out, Steve and Ken pulling their fishing rods from their canoes.  Les stood back and watched the guys wade into the water and start to cast looking for something slimy to bite on their hooks.  Andy laid back in the canoe and seemed to pass out almost immediately.  Les curled his finger, letting Chris know he wanted him.   Chris followed Les away from the water with Colin close behind him.  Les looked around and spotted a nice strong tree and walked over to it.  "Face the tree, boy" Les told Chris.  

Chris walked up and pushed his shorts off, hanging them on a branch.  Les pulled out a rope and bound Chris's hands to it before moving behind Chris.  He kneeled down and started to eat Chris's ass out.  Chris began to moan, enjoying Les's tongue, and Les was enjoying Chris's firm, tight butt and just a hint of the load Colin left in earlier.  

Chris looked back and Colin was stroking his dick watching Les rim his ass.  Les stood up after rimming Chris for almost fifteen minutes and rubbed his hard cock up and down Chris's crack.  He lined up and thrust in, making Chris yelp as he wasn't ready to get fucked so soon.  Les drilled Chris, not being gentle in any way.    Chris was turned on, though.  His dick tried to harden but the confines of the cage made it painful and all he could do is let the precum drool out on to the ground.  He had never considered himself attracted to older daddies but right now he was in heaven getting fucked by Les.     

"Hurry up grampa, I gotta bust my nut in the fag" Colin said.

"Wait your turn, boy.  I'm enjoying this newbie.  He's a much better fuck than you were last year" Les replied with a tinge of anger in his voice. Chris smiled, knowing he was giving the guys a good hole to fuck.  Les slowed down, trying to delay shooting his load into Chris and pissing off Colin even more.  They could hear some splashing nearby and Steve yell out "I got one" over both Chris and Les's moaning.  Finally, Les thrust in harder than he had before and his cock pulsed, pumping another load into Chris's cunt. Les moaned as each rope shot out and once he was done he leaned against Chris's back telling him "There, boy, that should make you really strong."

Chris didn't understand what Les meant and before he could ask, Colin was pulling Les away and shoving his dripping cock back into Chris's ass. He frantically pounded Chris for less than a minute before pumping more seed into Chris's chute.   Colin's chest was heaving and he gasped for breath when Steve and Ken walked up.   

"Catch anything good?" Les asked.

Steve replied "Nah, threw him back.  Maybe he'll be big enough next year.   This one, though, was a good catch.  He looks like he's ready for more."

I def want to read a story about Colin's time being the newbie for sure now. I do think I would be enjoying the fucks Chris is getting. 

16 hours ago, freshxtop5 said:

Also thanks for updating this story so quickly 

This story has been sitting around a while, unfinished.  I filled out the missing parts, so now its just editing and posting.

• Like 1

Day 3, Part 3

Chris felt Colin get yanked out of his hole and Steve was shoving his hard cock back in.  Steve let out a loud moan and began to fuck Chris's wet hole.  "Yeah, everyone has been raving about your ass.   You're going to make a good addition to the club" Steve whispered to Chris while he drilled harder.   Chris was surprised at how good Steve was at fucking ass.  Two weeks earlier he thought the guy was totally straight and maybe even homophobic but not any more.   Steve planted his cock in all the way and growled loudly while his cock pumped another load into Chris's cum hole.

"Gimme a chance, Steve.  I want to feel all that really hot seed on my cock" Ken said. Steve gave one last hard shove and pulled out.   Chris could feel Ken's muscled body pressed against his back and then he felt both arms wrap around him.  Ken rubbed his cock up and down Chris's ass crack, covering it in the cum that was leaking out of Chris's well used hole.  Ken pushed in and stood there for a minute marveling at the sloppy cunt.   His hips started to rock and Ken's strokes got longer and longer while grunting each time.  Chris was moaning just as loud as Ken was grunting, loving how his cock was churning the cum in his guts.  It didn't last much longer though and Ken's cock started to throb, adding even more cum to Chris's hole.

Les pulled out his marker and was adding the 4 more lines on Chris's back when they heard some rustling behind them.  "Mighty nice lookin' cumdump you got there.  Mind if my son and I add ours?" the older guy said.  Chris strained his neck but couldn't see the guy or his son.  They both had fishing poles and tackle boxes in their hands and were dressed similarly in baggy cargo shorts and no shirt.  Steve looked them over and chuckled, wondering if they knew what they were getting into.  

The dad, Tom, looked like many late 40's dads with a little fur on his chest, a few extra pounds and a several days scruff on his face.  A well worn baseball cap hid his balding head.  His son was in his early 20's, about the same 5 foot 10 height as his dad but skinny, had long bright red hair pulled back in a pony tail and only a little body hair below his navel and in his pits. 

"Sure, just make it quick.  We need to get back on the river" Ken said.  The dad pushed his son, Jay, toward Chris and the son looked a little shocked.   He walked slowly up to Chris, unbuttoning his shorts and then taking them off.  As he got behind Chris, he pushed his white briefs down and stroked his cock.  He looked around and saw everyone watching him.  "Don't be nervous Jay, just fuck the slut" his dad said.  Chris could sense Jay's nervousness but once his dick was inside Chris, all that vanished.  Jay slowly built up speed and quietly said "Oh my fucking god... you are so loaded with cum."

It only took a few more minutes of fucking Chris's cum filled hole before Jay couldn't hold back.  He groaned as he emptied his balls.  Jay felt his dad's hand on his shoulder and backed away, giving his dad a chance at Chris's ass.  Tom had no nervousness and it was obvious to everyone that he had fucked guys with an audience before.  Unlike his son, Tom didn't start slow and began thrusting into Chris's pussy and just got harder until a few minutes later was dumping his seed into the mix inside Chris's chute.  

Everyone started to turn to head back to the canoes and Steve let out a loud laugh.  Andy had awakened and was kneeling in front of Jay, sucking his cum covered cock.  Les was about to untie Chris and yelled out "Andy, get your ass over here!"  Andy bobbed a few more times and got up, licking his lips clean as he walked quickly over behind Chris.  His dick was already hard and he  just shoved it into Chris's loose hole.  He fucked hard and fast until he began to shoot.  

Chris was trying to tally up all the loads he had taken and realized he had lost count.  At least there were the marks on his back so he could find out at the end of the trip.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 7