Cum lover's survey for those that love to swallow

On 7/8/2020 at 3:31 PM, camelblue said:

I love hearing about other guys' love for cum, so wanted to ask you to answer this survey 🙂

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load? - definitely the first 

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up? Oozes

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off? -  Mouth open tongue out

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? Viscous is perfect 

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? Sweet is better

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow? No size too big

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy? Gotta be careful not to spill any 

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow. I've always wanted to suck a Arab cock or a musty nasty biker cock or sticky homeless cock. Really all the above 😈

On 7/8/2020 at 1:31 PM, camelblue said:

I love hearing about other guys' love for cum, so wanted to ask you to answer this survey 🙂

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?-----Both. I like hand/mouth because it makes me happy to have provided such pleasure, and him jerking off cause then I can grovel and beg for his load like a true cum slut while he verbally abuses and degrades me.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?------ Shoots, definitely. Love the feeling of it hitting the back of my throat, or splattering across my face.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?----- All of the above. However HE chooses to bless me with his nector.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?---- Thick is always better!

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?----- Spermy with aftertaste. I love it to linger.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?----- Anything from a big gulp to overwhelming. Love to choke on it!

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?------ MORE CUM!! If they cum at the same time it reenforces that my mouth is just a cum bucket.

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.-----Any cock, big or small, and any cum is perfect cum!

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 7:31 AM, camelblue said:

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load? Both, but prefer using my mouth

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up? Hard shots, definitely

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off? Mouth open. Cum on my tongue, please!

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? Thick and gooey. 

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? Spermy with the long aftertaste. I want to taste it for as long as possible. 

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow? A Big gulp. 

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy? Just better, get more "cum drunk" and horny. Less isn't more, more is more. 

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow. Uncut with a loose foreskin, anywhere between 5-8" length, up to 5" girth, nice shape head. Thick creamy cum 😋 

• 1 month later...

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load? I prefer using my mouth with a hand on his balls - milking every inch of him into my mouth. Not going to turn down the other though. Haha

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up? Definitely the hard shots, though I love the oozers too.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off? I prefer either into my mouth while I'm mostly over the head or his head resting on my tongue, mouth open.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? I do kind of like it in the middle. Although occasionally something nice and thick is good.

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? Definitely both and I want it taste his DNA in my mouth for a long time.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow? I like it all. God I could really go for a big gulp right now. And I can't say that I've ever had a guy overwhelm me with his milk.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy? Unfortunately I've never sucked off more than one guy at a time. 😞

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow. Cut with a beautiful mushroom head, in the 5-8 range, where you can really see that ridge running up the shaft that his pumps through.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
37 minutes ago, downtownswallow said:

Part of the fun is not knowing how the man I'm sucking is going to cum.  Some cocks shoot in ropes or small streams.  Others bubble or pour out without force.  Some men cum a lot, others not that much.  Some make lots of precum, others only cum.

I agree. The fact that it's different everytime, is more fun than chasing after a favourite and always have the same.

I would say; just give me that cum.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 2:37 PM, downtownswallow said:

Part of the fun is not knowing how the man I'm sucking is going to cum.  Some cocks shoot in ropes or small streams.  Others bubble or pour out without force.  Some men cum a lot, others not that much.  Some make lots of precum, others only cum.

I enjoy cum anyway it arrives! It’s always enjoyable 

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?I prefer using just my mouth and use my hands on his balls.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?Shoots out hard.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?With just the head in my mouth.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?So thick it takes me awhile to swallow it all.

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?I prefer salty so I can taste it all day.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?Enough to fill my mouth to the point it's almost flowing out.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?You have different sized cocks in your mouth and each one likes different types of pleasure(fast bobbing,slow bobbing,just sucking,etc.)

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.At least 9 inches so I can learn to deepthroat.Thick enough so it's airtight in my mouth but not so thick my jaw gets dislocated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 9:31 PM, camelblue said:

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?

I prefer with my hand while sucking him, but as long he shoots his full load in my mouth I am good.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?

I like the feeling when it shoots hard, especially big loads.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?

Best is deep in my mouth or throat, tasting his distinct cum, I like to show my submission.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?

Thick, because it has more taste.

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?

Spermy bitter flavor, because of the aftertaste, as well as the intensity.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?

The more the better really, I love being overwhelmed by the surprise big gulp that keeps floating in my mouth.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?

First of all the difference in sperm taste, as every man tastes different, then the quantity if they come simultaneously or I haven't swallowed the previous load(s).

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.

For sucking, size doesn't matter, but of course the challenge of (forced) deepthroating/ being throat fucked is awesome, so the longer the better. The perfect type of cum is thick, strong taste and huge quantity.

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.

1. I most enjoy making him cum with my mouth, some though require my using my hand to help it along.

2. I like it to shoot out and fill my mouth quickly.  I do like to lick the cock after to make sure I get all the cum.

3. I like him to cum deep into my mouth so I can gulp it down.

4. like it in between, like the thickness but not too much.

5. I like it to be in my throat and I swallow quickly so I really don't taste it much.  but prefer pleasant taste not "spermy"

6. big load that I have to swallow couple of times.

7. Haven't been lucky enough to suck several at once.

8.  I like nice shaped 6 to 9 inch cock prefer smooth groin so I don't get bunch of hair in my mouth.  Love nice good size load of cum that I have to gulp down.

• 3 months later...

Yes. Favorite is to suck him and for him to finish jerking into my mouth. 

LOVE the hard spurts.

Mouth open, tongue out. Him holding my head and jerking. 

Thicker the better! 😍

This pig likes the strong tasting cum with heavy aftertaste. It loves the taste.

No brainer. The more cum the better the load. This faggot has never received a load that was too big to swallow.

So much better. Love two cocks in my mouth simultaneously. Love synchronized ejaculations...😋

I like big, veiny, black cocks with shaved ballsacks. It's thick enough to fill my faggot mouth, but not so thick it wears me out prematurely or prevents me from deep-throating it. I suck on it for about 10 or 15 minutes and then he pulls it and jerks a huge load of thick, white, strong-tasting cum into my mouth and gets some on my face too.

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?  I prefer using just my mouth milking every drop into my mouth.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?   Definitely the hard shots, love to feel it shooting into my mouth.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?  I prefer to swallow his cum after he's done cumming and I pull my mouth off his cock.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?  Think is best.  I want to feel it as well as taste it.

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? I like cum that's a sort of bitter, I guess you call that spermy flavor.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?   The bigger the load in my mouth the better.  Never had a load that was too big and that I couldn't keep in my mouth.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?  Sucking two cocks is obviously different.  Silly question.

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.  A big, cut cock with a mushroom head.  I prefer the guy wear a cock ring so that his cock is big, hard and bulging.  7-8 inches long is a good size.  

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?I prefer using just my mouth.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?I love to feel it blast out like a firehose.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?With just the tip in my mouth so his loads fill my mouth.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?Very thick.

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?Salty with strong sperm taste.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?I love big mouthfuls.So much I have it running down my chin.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?I've sucked 3 guys in one day but not in the same room together.

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.Perfect cock-Any cock.Perfect cum-Any type.