Why is the feel of ass seldom described in detail?

ErosWired

It’s not that Tops don’t comment on how ass feels when they fuck it, but for some reason we don’t often get much more than “tight” or “loose”, “wet” or maybe “cummy”, “warm” or “hot”. Which is all fine. It’s just that most of those are to be expected, and don’t really tell us the real story about the Top’s ecstatic (or less so) experience in his rut.

There are lots of variations in holes. Some are silky, some more like velvet, some rubbery. Some can feel rough, almost abrasive. Sometimes a bottom’s internal muscle tone is very evident; on the other hand, A bottom can it can feel like the Top is “fucking a cloud” (one of my favorite compliments ever given to me).

Regardless, reading from a Top the detail of how an individual bottom’s hole feels to him as he slides his cock through it reveals so much about both men sexually at a depth beyond mere surface level that I wish more Tops would take the time and effort to share just a little more detail...

• Like 3

Spitballing here, but I'm guessing that most tops' cocks aren't as sensitive to that sort of thing as, say, their fingers might be. Not that cocks (and especially cock heads) aren't sensitive places, but the human brain isn't used to interpreting the sensations one might get there in great subtlety. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, apparently I’m “warm”, and I’m told this is a good thing. I’ve had plenty of comments on my external ass (cheeks, what the hole looks like, etc.), but when it comes to describing what the hole feels like inside, tops tend to start talking more about stamina or capability rather than actual feel.

There’s so many descriptive words for cocks, so I had wondered about this. Glad it’s not just me!

I think first we are so focused on butting that in the moment you feel and love it, but like all good things once you but your mind moves to something else. 

The dick is sensitive enough to feel how different every bottoms hole Is, well for me. You can ever feel the difference between guys and how the sigmoid bends and which direction. Some guys holes are super smooth or bumpy. The best is when they get fucked hard and long and the inner lining swells, make it "tighter" yet squishy, like your dick is surrounded by a meat pillow.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, find91 said:

The dick is sensitive enough to feel how different every bottoms hole Is, well for me. You can ever feel the difference between guys and how the sigmoid bends and which direction. Some guys holes are super smooth or bumpy. The best is when they get fucked hard and long and the inner lining swells, make it "tighter" yet squishy, like your dick is surrounded by a meat pillow.

This is awesome, paints a picture I can sort of imagine.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, find91 said:

I think first we are so focused on butting that in the moment you feel and love it, but like all good things once you but your mind moves to something else. 

Nearly makes me want to top 😂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When I record my excursions in the Last Load area, I try to describe to the best of my ability the feeling of the bottom's ass around my cock.  As of my last writing, I believe i used the words silky smooth because that is exactly what is was.  It felt like I was literally sliding into a comfortable pair of gloves you might say.  Now for my last three encounter (for which I have not posted anything)  I would echo that the bottoms in each of those had a similar silky smooth ass.  No need to force my way in; I just slid right in with minimal lube.  Also, given I used minimal lube (or close to none at all), then all of the sensations were not masked by it and the bottoms ass just felt so damn good!

2 hours ago, bbfuckstik said:

When I record my excursions in the Last Load area, I try to describe to the best of my ability the feeling of the bottom's ass around my cock.  As of my last writing, I believe i used the words silky smooth because that is exactly what is was.  It felt like I was literally sliding into a comfortable pair of gloves you might say.  Now for my last three encounter (for which I have not posted anything)  I would echo that the bottoms in each of those had a similar silky smooth ass.  No need to force my way in; I just slid right in with minimal lube.  Also, given I used minimal lube (or close to none at all), then all of the sensations were not masked by it and the bottoms ass just felt so damn good!

these bottoms were quite loose... to let you slid in easily

Every ass feels different on my oock. I love going up a new hole for the first time. I enjoy fucking all kinda holes and I adapt my fucking to suit. with some holes I enjoy easing my cock through the outer and inner sphincters, with some I just punch through, specially if they're real tight. my favourite hole is one that's not quite big enough to accommodate my cock so when I get in balls deep his hole grips the full length of my cock, shaft and helmet. its a bonus if he's already been seeded . takes my fucking breath away feeling a man's asshole gripping me and milking my balls dry.

• Like 1

There can be a big difference how a bottom wants his hole to feel to a top and how it actually feels and some bottoms aren't ready for that conversation. Tops telling how a bottom hole feel can unintentionally insult a bottom perception of themselves. I think this might be one small reason some tops to describe a bottoms hole to them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/12/2020 at 8:00 PM, find91 said:

Reading that, something just clicked inside me. 

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 8/14/2020 at 7:55 AM, Bokkierob said:

Every ass feels different on my oock. I love going up a new hole for the first time. I enjoy fucking all kinda holes and I adapt my fucking to suit. with some holes I enjoy easing my cock through the outer and inner sphincters, with some I just punch through, specially if they're real tight. my favourite hole is one that's not quite big enough to accommodate my cock so when I get in balls deep his hole grips the full length of my cock, shaft and helmet. its a bonus if he's already been seeded . takes my fucking breath away feeling a man's asshole gripping me and milking my balls dry.

I love to be fucked by a Top who REALLY loves fucking ass. My thigh hole would grip your dick so tight and it would feel so good when your sperm floods my guts. 

The feel of an ass around my cock is fantastic but I also enjoy the way a bottoms buttocks feel pushing back against me. If the bottom is on his back or riding me cowgirl style I call feel his balls pressing against me which I love. Beyond the physical pleasures there is a mental dimension. For one thing it just feels so, for the lack of a better term, gay.  There is a sense of forbidden fruit about the act. It is a feeling totally unlike straight sex, emotionally and psychologically. It is magical with some bottoms, the verbal interplay is like fucking them mentally as well as physically. I don't mean in a hurtful way but that playful but intense way in which a top sometimes synchronizes with a bottom, each feeding off of the psychological needs of the other. The top's orgasm is the reward for both of them for the fuck they just shared.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2