CNYbttm

Cock sucking and Gag reflex

Hey all! I was hoping that someone here might have a few suggestions for me.  I love to suck cock but have such a terrible gag reflex that I tend to shy away from doing it.  It's so bad that i gag when I brush my teeth.  I so want and love to have a guy grab the sides of my head and ram home, but i usually end up throwing up.  And help or suggestions would be great.  Thanks!

You can practice with dildos, gradually increasing depth and girth. But you might just have to be prepared to puke a lot. You should only ever get throatfucked on an empty stomach, and you should be honest with men that you are likely to vomit when they go deep. Establish a signal so that they can prevent your stomach acid from touching their cocks. Give men control, as always.

There are men who actively enjoy making fags puke. You should probably seek them out and beg them to forcefuck your throat until your gag reflex is all but dead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

practice with whatever you can

fingers toothbrush bananas but you gotta be careful with that one

banana is more like to practice how to control your teeth

if you use a soft dildo better put a rubber on that

suck off a guy with an avg Cock just long enough to reach your throat

in fact sucking off alot of guys is great

@FaceLoad 's idea was great too guys like that will be brutal on your throat & you're gonna learn

You just gotta practice. Get yourself a dildo and work it down your throat, bit more each time. Relax your throat and try taking it past your tonsils. You can also buy a throat numbing spray which might help you. Remember some tops get off on ramming their coks down your throat so you gag and choke. All, the second they start to um swallow hard so your mouth doesn't;t fill up with sperm. Good luck.

my problem is i love to feel a man cumm inside me bare back so much. i dont get to suck cock often, i do have a answer for your gag reflex,   bring some salt to bed with you, before you suck a cock, put a little salt on your tung, it takes away the gag reflex a bit. im looking for a man to deep throat, then pull back so his sperm splashes all over my tung, i want to taste it as i swallow.

As a top I like it when the fag gags on my cock and his eye tears. I find it challenging for me as I keep pushing and he doesn't gag. I like to feel the back of the throat.  As good as you are in sucking I still need to see you gag on my cock till I fell your fag mouth with my seeds. Also I like the coaching aspect of it as it gives me more control. No top likes to feel he is not big enough to fucking gag a fag. I had some who excused themselves so they can go to the bathroom to puke. You should see the smile on my face 

Edited by CA-master
  • Like 2

I wish I knew how I did it, but I totally swallowed my top’s long cock to the balls. 

i have a really bad gag reflex. Like really bad throw up in my mouth often gag reflex. But the second time I saw my top, I was able to totally throat him. I guess it was pure lust. I was horny for his dick and wanted it badly. That was a trip. 

• Upvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bihairy
      I met him on one of the hook up apps. I was so fucking horny. He was horny. It was late at night and he was only 10 min from my place. He was a cute 21 year old with blue eyes and brown hair. He had a hairy chest and a hot ass. 7c too. I couldn't say no. Everyone was asleep and my cock was throbbing. I invited him over but didn't expect him to really arrive.  He did! It was 2 am. He was on my back porch when I looked outside.  It was dark out and nobody in the neighborhood was awake it seemed.  I let him in quietly. Told him not to make noise so the dogs wouldn't bark.  Took him to the basement. "everyone is asleep we need to be quiet." I said.
      We started kissing. His tongue darting inside my mouth and mine inside his. It felt so good. I needed it and he did too. He likes older and I like younger. He told me he is 21.  I melted in his arms. As we were kissing we got naked. Our cocks rubbing together. I licked his nipples and he licked mine. Both of us so horny.  He bent down and sucked my already hard dick.  I turned him around and rubbed my dick over his hairy ass cheeks and around his hairy hole. I got the lube and we both lubed up.  I put him on my desk chair and he stuck his ass out for me.  My cock just went inside. He moaned and pushed his ass against me. I put my arms around him and felt his back against my hairy chest. It felt so good. His warm skin against mine. My cock inside him. We fucked and both moaned softly. He got up a bit and we kissed again as he turned his head to me.  Those blue eyes omg those blue eyes.  I fucked him hard and shot a load as he was jerking his cock. He shot all over the chair.
      I let him take a quick shower in the basement bathroom. "be quick and quiet" I reminded him!  He kissed me.  He jumped in the shower. The only towel I had was the one we came on.  He used it to wipe off and said "it smells wonderful"  OMG I want to fuck him again and again.  BUT,  he had to go and it was late and everyone was asleep.  I went upstairs and he followed. Everyone was still asleep. It was quiet. He kissed me at the door and smiled.  I didn't even get his name.  But I will remember his beautiful blue eyes and that hot ass!
      He left and when I looked at my app. he had sent me a thank you.  I thanked him for coming over.  I hope I see him again.  I jerked another load thinking about our encounter.  I'm horny just writing this now.  I need more sex. I need to unload my cum till my balls are empty. BH
    • By bihairy
      Hey Guys. Have a buddy that is a vers bottom. He needs a room to rent.  He wants it in the Wheaton, Silver Spring, Aspen Hill area. He is a total slut and wants to live with the same. He likes 1 on 1 3ways and groups. Loves breeding and getting bred. He said he would pay rent and his ass is available 24/7.  Hit me up if interested. He is getting out of a relationship and needs a place soon. Serious.
    • By bioHcum
      I have been sucking men for almost 20 years, I find it tasty and exciting. Men who do not have sex at home or are not sucked by their wife or husband. I prefer those men to suck. I give them what they need. I like to serve as a seed dump. That is one of my addictions. I like to walk outside in the night. Hoping that I can satisfy someone. No matter who. I fantaalize about sitting somewhere and someone appeals to me to suck his dick empty. One single man, or two or three friends who encourage each other to get their dick sucked. It may also be a group.
      I also fantasized about a drug rape. When I sit in the night somewhere and a few men come on me and without talking they are drugging me and then using me somewhere. All men dream of a free slut. Every man can understand that. Let me be this, and no one needs to know that.
    • By bihairy
      I went to Club Philly last week with a buddy. I had never been there before but I've heard it is a friendly fun place. My buddy and I went on a Wednesday evening since we were in town on business. I figured if I didn't find anyone there my buddy and I could always fuck as he is a vers bottom and I'm a top.
      I didn't know it was 1/2 price day and was happy to get in for less $ than I thought.  The guy checking us in asked if this was our first time since we were talking about it to one another. Yes we both answered. He explained the club lay out and said today is a good day as there are a couple dozen guys here already.
      We got our lockers and undressed. I wandered around the club. Watching some guys at the slurp ramp getting sucked. I wandered upstairs and checked out the rooms. Several guys were naked with the doors open. Once guy had his face buried in the bed and his ass up and ready.  There was lube next to him. I dropped my towel and let my hard on breathe.  I was so horny I wanted to plug that hot hole. I lubed my cock a bit and rubbed around his hole. He moaned in anticipation. I slide inside. Warm wet (he had a couple loads inside) and ready for me. I fucked and fucked. He kept moaning and begging for my load. At one point another guy wandered over to us and rubbed his body against my back. I took some long strokes and a final thrust and my load jumped out into his hole. We both groaned and I was moaning loudly as I came.  I pulled slowly out thanked him and wondered off.
      I wasn't done. I was still horny and found the sling room. A guy was laying on it stroking his dick playing with his hole. I walked up and slide inside. I fucked awhile but wasn't ready to cum.
      A minute later I was in this dark room with xxx videos playing. A older guy came over and started to suck my cock. He turned around and spread his ass cheeks. He had seen me fucking and wanted to get some dick and cum. I gently pushed him near a table where he leaned over and I slid inside. My vers/bottom bud was on the table getting really plowed by this big bear guy with a huge dick.
      We smiled at each other and I stuffed my new buddy with cock. I fucked his ass and pounded to the rythm of my buddy getting fucked. I shot another load. My buddy shot a load as his partner unloaded in him.
      I ended up fucking 4 holes and dropping 3 loads. My bud came down and said he was tired and I agreed. We left very satisfied. Now I know why they call Philadelphia the "city of brotherly love" it is so friendly.  LOL
    • Guest semen-seeker
      By Guest semen-seeker
      So guys, here I am 52 and finding I have never been really true to myself sexually. I am a cock lover and have done my share of sucking cock and been to sauna’s and parties but I have never just let myself go to be fucked or fuck. I love semen and really enjoy bareback when I do it (which is rare) but hold back. I talk the talk and but when it comes to it I stop. I go to sauna’s and suck, get sweaty but as soon as a guy gets his cock near my hole I pull away. I don’t even mind the HIV thing and am fully prepared to go poz. But think my problem is I know I can be a true slut if I start following my innner desires, and would bend over or top all the time if I could. But I can’t get over this barrier of just letting go, it’s been like it all my life and now at 52 realise I am getting to old. I have also put on a little weight which doesn’t help. But love the thought of barebacking all the time and living free of this barrier. I live in East London, UK so can meet guys if I need to, but for some reason I stop, it might be the STI thing other than HIV. Just wondered if any of you feel the same? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.