what does rimming/felching feel like again?

TwubbyBunny

I love both. Most of the time, I’m eating a top’s hole. He’s either sitting on my face, his ass straddling my cheeks, as I lick and tongue his hairy, sweaty hole. I can taste the man as I bury my tongue between his asslips. Love it when they grind against my face — marking me with their musky scent.

On other occasions. I may be sucking him off and work my way down his taint before digging into his manhole. Using my hands to spread apart his cheeks, I’ll dart my tongue — grazing the hairs and just brushing against the edge of his pucker — making him squirm and moan in ecstasy. After that, I’ll start to lick his crack — like a dog cleaning itself — tasting the sweat and musk of the man before diving my tongue deep in his hole. 

As others mentioned, felching is different and I rarely have the opportunity to felch as it’s usually my hole being flooded with cum. But, on occasion I will be taking loads with other bottoms and have definitely enjoyed felching their wrecked, cummy cunts.

I remember a recent experience at Crew Club in DC (a bathhouse here);  a hot bottom was taking multiple loads in the sling. A hot , beefy Latin top was fucking him with his beautiful uncut cock. I dropped to my knees and took position under the sling, my tongue at the bottom’s hole and stroking the top’s shaft as he pumped the slut’s pussy. The bottom had obviously taken a few loads beforehand, so Cum leaked from his hole and onto my tongue with every thrust.  

When the Latin top climaxed and added his load l, I was close enough to see his balls pumping the bottom full of cum. As the top pulled out, I quickly lapped up a wad of cum as it leaked from the bottom’s ass before cleaning off the top’s cock.

I then turned my attention to the slutty bottom in the sling. I began by licking the frothy cum and lube around the perimeter of his hole. His hole was hairy and there was a lot of cum and lube. It tasted sweet and musky with a hint of metallic taste. As I began to tongue his hole, he I could feel the heat from his insides. The smell was of cum, sweat and his juices. He wasn’t exactly a rosebud, but his hole was red and swollen.

As I dug in my tongue, more cum leaked from his hole and onto my lips. Pulling away to admire his wrecked pussy, the bottom pushed — squirting some cum across my chest. I quickly moved back in as more cum drained from his spent cunt — lapping it up with long tongue lashings from his asshole to his taint. I finished by sucking on his pucker as I dug in my tongue. I know there was more cum up inside him, but it was too deep and I had tasted the freshest loads.

We chatted briefly after I had finished eating him out — two cumdumps acknowledging our depravity.  A week later he messaged me on Grindr (I had sent him a message thanking him that night) and he told me he tested positive for Syphilis. Three injections later and I still wouldn’t have changed a thing — his ass full of other men’s cum tasted incredible!

• 2 months later...

I definitely enjoy being rimmed and rimming feels amazing in both ends. 
there is definitely a happy medium though on the cleanliness/enjoyment of it. Rimming a guy who just got out of the shower and scrubbed his ass with a toothbrush is about as exciting as licking his elbow. But in the other extreme a guy who hasn’t showered in a week and has a a sweaty sharted ass is no god either. The best ass for me to rim is a guy who showered in the morning and and when I’m rimming him it’s dinner time literally and figuratively.