CAN MEN LOOK AT YOU AND KNOW YOU ARE GAY FAG? OR ITS NOT SO OBVIOUS?

6 hours ago, BarebackBrat said:

And total hogwash IMO

I don’t actually believe he has some bottom-sensing superpower, and I don’t believe anyone does. But I do believe that some people are extremely keen observers of other people and are able to detect subtle clues that might go unnoticed by the average person. As an autistic person who doesn’t naturally pick up on body language and facial expressions, I’ve had to train myself to observe people very closely to get the kind of information about a person’s mood that most people can tell at a glance. I can imagine how a similar observational skill directed at subtle sexuality cues might reveal much to a person able to understand what they reveal.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

I don’t actually believe he has some bottom-sensing superpower, and I don’t believe anyone does. But I do believe that some people are extremely keen observers of other people and are able to detect subtle clues that might go unnoticed by the average person. As an autistic person who doesn’t naturally pick up on body language and facial expressions, I’ve had to train myself to observe people very closely to get the kind of information about a person’s mood that most people can tell at a glance. I can imagine how a similar observational skill directed at subtle sexuality cues might reveal much to a person able to understand what they reveal.

Now that I believe. You can pick up on vibes and mannerisms certainly.  Wasn’t trying to come across snarky or anything. If I did I apologize.  I’m certainly agreeing with you here.  

As far as I can tell, I do not give of any signals or otherwise noteworthy signs that I am gay.  Maybe my job has something to do with it, I don't know.  Even my gay friends that I have made find it hard to believe that I am.  All I can say is that I go about my business each day, in my usual manner, direct and upfront.  

14 hours ago, hntnhole said:

This reminds me of my Aunt Bitch.  Yours was not a bitch, but mine was, and that's putting it gently.  But she was afraid of me, so she was always the very definition of insincerity to my face.  I only wish she would have allowed her detestable "real self" to surface, since I would surely not have let that opportunity pass by to unleash how deeply I detested everything about her.  Even my cousins (her kids) started calling her Aunt Bitch. When she died, they must have had to dig an even deeper ring ring in hell, just for her. 

I probably should have mentioned that we're really close in age. She's 4 years older than me, so we're more like friends than auntie and nephew but that's still what we call each other. She's super chill and promised to take me clubbing when I come to visit her in San Francisco. I was planning to go in 2020 but a certain global even changed those plans.

Sorry to hear about your aunt. It sounds like she earned her name from her kids and everyone else. I have a crazy Christian aunt (mom's sister) who tells everyone they're going to hell for literally no reason at all, but pretty much everyone in our family cut her off a long time ago. My mom said she'd beat her ass if she ever talked crap about me after I came out so she doesn't come around to bother us.

fuck yeah. guys have always known that not only am I a faggot but I’m clearly a cocksucking faggot bottom boy. the only guys who think I’m straight are the ones who think I’m a girl. but anyone who sees me prancing around knows I get fucked and bred by men. no mystery. many times men think I’m a hooker when they see me walking down the street, specially if I stand in one place for a few minutes. lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was a very young boy - interesting stories - mother gotten a divorce and gotten into black males - sex in her bedroom - watching from the bedroom window . One summer day , took a short cut through the woods , 2 males having sex ( 1 Black / Top and 1 White / fem bottom ) and caught me staring . They waved me closer - soon i was sucking a black cock like my mother doing it - the fem bottom taking off my pants sucking and licking !  We became friends - being transformed into a mini fem boy .

Soon shaved body , except a patch hair above my dick , toys - videos - smoking whores plus more . After 3 weeks of training and practicing - I was invited to groups sex .

Yes !  I was a fem boy , mother did not know , soon I was smoking like a whore and then she had questions - I became her daughter she always wanted - a fem boy !

In fact - several times wearing makeup - looked just like my mother !

8 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

Real alpha Daddy type can tell really fast.    Especially if you are a true bottom.     I've experienced it

I wonder about this, though - to a strongly Alpha type, almost every other male is subordinate to him, so he’s naturally going to assume, in his worldview, that the other men around him are targets for penetration to some degree. Add to this the general trend we see on these boards demonstrating a roughly 66% demographic of bottoms, and the Alpha’s impressions are strongly reinforced by his experience that he’s usually right - just not for the reasons he thinks.

Looked at from the other direction, a bottom may be more quick to respond to the more confident, overt, aggressive advances of an Alpha type, and by ‘tipping his hand’ more easily, make it appear that the Alpha could see something about him, when in fact all he did was reveal himself to the Alpha voluntarily.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am always baffled when someone takes me as straight.  I am masculine looking with a deep voice, but usually people know I'm gay within minutes of meeting me.  Women pick it up a  bit  quicker. Young gay guys, however, clock me immediately on sight. I always tell women who come on to me to recalibrate their gaydar cause competition in NYC is fierce and you can't waste hunting time on a gay man. They always agree. Lol

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I wonder about this, though - to a strongly Alpha type, almost every other male is subordinate to him, so he’s naturally going to assume, in his worldview, that the other men around him are targets for penetration to some degree. Add to this the general trend we see on these boards demonstrating a roughly 66% demographic of bottoms, and the Alpha’s impressions are strongly reinforced by his experience that he’s usually right - just not for the reasons he thinks.

Looked at from the other direction, a bottom may be more quick to respond to the more confident, overt, aggressive advances of an Alpha type, and by ‘tipping his hand’ more easily, make it appear that the Alpha could see something about him, when in fact all he did was reveal himself to the Alpha voluntarily.

One time , ( 16 yrs old ) going to a pool party , I had to stop by a barber shop for a quick trim . My body was tanned , smoothed , wearing white shorts ,  blue muscle top shirt , a light coating of strawberry chap stick on my lips and beach shoes . Drove up to the barber shop , finished off a cig. , re-coated my lips , went inside - no one around - the black barber greeted me - sat in the chair . He proceed on trimming my hair - chatting - soon his crotch bumping into my arm - I could feel he doing more to his crotch than my hair - he was getting a erection ! So if he wanted to play - I could play too - moving my arm against or up and down in his crotch ! Soon , he was smiling - he went to the business door putting up a signed closed / lunch time . He came back - lit up a joint - sharing - shot gun style - getting heated and relaxing -  soon he took me to the back room - he sucking me off - I sucking him off - fucking me like his last day on earth - finished sex - got cleaned up - lit a cig. - smoking like a whore - told me to come back - free hair cuts .

Not really. But this past few weeks, thanks to this new pair of nearly skin-tight joggers I've been wearing more and more, I've gotten hit on by 3 different men. Two of them have gotten the nerve to ask me inconspicuously and gotten just the answer they were hoping for as well as gotten me to fuck them moments later. The 3rd, a very hot guy I met as he was coming out of my local ABS this afternoon as I was going in, dropped me his business card and told me to call him to set up a "date" for tomorrow to fuck on his lunch break at the same ABS. Needless to say I can't wait to hear more about how he just had a hunch and took a chance asking me as I was walking in and he was walking out.