Guest JizzDumpWI

Congratulations RimBoy87. Hopefully you'll be out at work one day. But I also know there are many job situations where that would be an issue. I am blessed that I have an employer that had a Gay Employee Resource Group.

I have had an absolutely awesome time since coming out with lot of action - also semi public.

I had the most crazy and degrading experience this night :S

My Masters told me that we were going to celebrate my coming out tonight. I thought "YES"! They had me clean out my hole and come downstairs dressed in my leather jockstrap and my collar only. They attached leather bracelets to my ankles and wrists and then lubed up my ass and inserted a semi-large buttplug and said that i would thank them for it later, with a grin on their face - i liked that :P

They told me to get in the car naked. I hesitated a bit, but obliged. We drove for about 30min to a reststop on the freeway, they told me to get out and follow them. They went into the mens toilet with me following naked, on the way i noticed several cars and trucks (7 or 8 total i think) with people in them clearly looking at me :S I was a bit scared by now, but i trust my Masters and thier judgement. They told me to get into the booth farthest from the door, there were 4 booths in there. They told me to sit on the toilet reversed with my ass off the edge and get my arm around the back of the toilet, a bit unsettled i sat down on this filthy toilet and did as instructed. They basicly locked me down to the toilet now and out a ballgag in my mouth. Then they just said "have a nice time" and left. I kind of freaked out, but was soon "disturbed" by the first man entering the toilet and quickly got to my booth and just laughed and verbally abused me. He was one of those hairy truckers with a larger than average belly, not ugly, but surely not someone i'd normally find hot. He painfully yanked the plug out of my ass and quickly got his cock out and got to business plowing my ass roughly. Was very painful for the first minutes, but the pain resided and i started to enjoy it. His cock was of average size. After about 10min he came deep up my gut, pulled out and wiped his cock off on my back and said goodbye. Without me noticing the next guy was already ready to pound my ass. He came after just five minutes up my back. Then i had a moment for myself, but throughout the event i never had more than 5min without a cock up my ass. After about 45min i think i got really sore, but the men didnt take notice, because i was gagged up. And most men were really rough with me. I felt sooo degraded, filthy. I felt like nothing more than a cumbucket. God it was an experience!!! after about 1h30m my Masters came in and i think they got a bit shocked of my look after getting fucked by about 12 men, i must admit i lost count. I was smeared in cum and spit ran down my face and neck from the gag. They felt my red, swollen, almost destroyed asshole and then just put my plug back in, i swear i couldnt hold it in, it just slid out like i had no sphincter :S they to my gag off and shoved the cumcovered plug in my mouth and then released me and dragged me out. Outside 5 men waited and i was told to suck them off. When done they took me to the car and we drove home.

My asshole is REALLY sore at the moment, and i think it will be for a while. But that didnt hold my Masters back from give me a last pounding and a last drop of cum. I fell a sleep just after and woke up to give you the story. It definitely have changed something in me. I have never been that degraded, filthy and helpless before, but wow did we celebrate ;) Im fucked up! I'm ready to sleep again...

See you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again.

The experience have definitely changed me somehow. It was the most degrading experience i've ever had, but as curiouspuppy429 mentioned i too now feel like i deserved it. I actually feel good about it. I want to experience it again! Even nastier, i want my Masters to leave me there for hours! The sex we've had (i've had) is definitely more risky too. Were are NOT chasing, but we dont ask either. I really dont care. If i get poz i will probably just become even sluttier. I really enjoy the degradation and humiliation i recieve!

I dont know what the next level will be. I really don't. More breeding of my hole i guess ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi there. It's been a while since my last update, and i recently had a intimidating - yet hot - experience!

I was invited to a birthday gardenparty last weekend with some of my old friends, whom i havn't seen for several months. So i thought it could be fun to see them again, but i have to ask permission from my masters for such a thing. I asked them and they actually said yes almost instantly to my surprise. But on one condition they said. I had to bring a date - of their choice ofc... I knew where this was going. Hehe. They called me the next day and told me that i had to bring Tom to be attending the party. Tom is a big, really masculine, muscled, big fat cock wielding, hunk of a man at the age of 54. He is not the shy or gentle type, so i knew that it would be a fun night, but also very intimidating, remember, that my friends are all about 25 years old and they have NO idea about what an absolute pig i am! I thought about it for about a minute and said ok. That was a deal, well knowing i might just be about to reveal my inner pig to my old friends.

The party was last saturday and oh my was i nervous. When i was picked up by Tom, i imediatly noticed his t-shirt which said "BAREBACK" across his chest. Luckily its not a well-known word in my country except in gay-circles. But "other" than that he was hot as ever! After he had said hello he pulled out a medium-sized plug and told be to insert it before we arrived and so i did. I won't be going through the whole night, but just some of the nicer bits ;)

When we arrived we said hello to my friends (big party with about 45 guests), they looked a bit wierd at me for arriving with Tom, but made no comment. It wasnt long before Tom started groping on me, and i noticed that people notived too.. But i didn't really care - Tom is just too damn hot.. hehe. Tom went to the toilet and i stayed. Afterwards he sat at another table and i catched up with my friends. After a while some of my friends from Toms table walked by and told me how nice Tom was. Good i thought.

During dinner Tom made me jerk his cock under the table and when lights dimmed and people went out for smokes he told me to get under the table and if i was reluctant he might not be so friendly towards my friends about our relationship. Under i went and started sucking his cock. After about 10min to my fear two of my girl friends came and sat side-by-side Tom and started talking to him about how we met and so on. At first he was nice, and actually totally forgot the moment when i suddently heard "Really!!?" then giggles, and then the tablecloth lifted and my two friends peeked in, said "hi" and then giggled. I turned red, but they actually said they understood why i'd want to suck on that beatiful cock. Tom said that i was not allowed to stop so i proceeded and the girls kept looking. About a minute later Toms cock began to twitch and Tom said that i should stick my tongue out. Tom splashed his cum all over my tongue and face. "Fuck" i thought and the girls giggled. They asked if i wanted a napkin, but Tom said that i didn't use that. I started to scoop the cum of my face and into my mouth. Tasty i thought to myself. When i was done Tom said that i could come out. When i got out the girls was pointing at me giggling and some of my other friends noticed me getting out from under the table. I sat down and started to talk to get it out my system :)

About 30min later Tom told me to get over to him and sit on his lap, i sat with a leg on each side of his body face-to-face, and started to kiss or more precisely started eating eachother.. uff... I could sense my boy friends was grossed out... Even more so when Tom put his right hand down the back of my pants and started to pull my plug. After a while i was so horned up I wanted to feel him. I pushed as hard as i could and the plug plumped out into my pants and Tom immediatly started to finger me after a while he pulled his fingers out and smeared them across my mouth. At the same moment he got a grin across his face, and catched a quite large droplet of cum that had been hanging under my chin since i came out from under the table. "Shit" i thought for a second, but a second later i thought WTH, my inner pig was outed now anyways!! He smeared the cum between his fingers and started fingering me again. After about an hour or so he told me to follow him. I did and my friends was clearly grossed out by what had just happened. At the moment i truly didn't care. We went to the toilet where Tom started to fuck me deep and hard instantly. It was soooo good to finally feel his cock breed my hole. It wasnt long before he came deep inside my hole. After we got to ourselves he asked me where his plug was. SHIT!!! i must had dropped it after we went to the toilet. He said that i couldnt come home before i had got it back. So back to the tent i went and sure enough. Right in the middle of the tent the plug was lying on the floor. People laughed at me when i picked it up and i just hurried out and back to Tom. Home we went and had a awesome night. I havn't heard from any of my friends and i'm not entirely sure i will... But i got new friends. Hotter, kinkier, friends..

Hope you enjoy hearing about my adventures as much as i enjoy them ;)