Matt & Dan's sexual adventures

raw773

Short post. Whatever happened to the awesome pair that wrote "Matt and Dan's Sexual Adventures" on Blogspot? The statute of limitations has passed on whatever they did or claimed to do. 😍 I'm still turned on by each guy and their writing ability. Love to meet up in some form.

• Upvote 1

I remember their hot blog too! Weren't there short vidclips of their bb fun which included group sex, outdoor sex, etc. ? This brings back HOT raw memories. I loved/love their uninhibited sexplay!!

11 hours ago, Mattsdarkside said:

Omg yes please repost! Matt (no relation) and Dan were some of my early role models for uninhibited raw fun.

Me too! I just don't know that I have their permission. But they were both such fun dirty sluts. "Turned on by the risks."

6 hours ago, cockhoney said:

I loved that blog along with some others from that time frame. I believe some of their blog posts are on here somewhere. I stumbled across it a while back - theirs and some of those other BB bloggers posts are here somewhere. 

Look under Reading Material > Bareback Bloggers. There were a lot of guys writing blogs, but much of it seems to have died out beginning about 5 years ago.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Here's a link to a post from when they (and some others) went offline:

You can find some of their stories in the Bareback Bloggers forum. Search for "[2Pigs]" in the topic titles.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I hadn't heard of it, but just checked out "Matt and Dan" on YouTube. 

Matt (Wilkas) used to date Gus Kenworthy. Now I'm really curious if the blog and sketches are the same guys...

• Upvote 1