A bonus for this bottom

daemien

I love the booths at the ABSs. Favorite place to spend on a Saturday or a family holiday. There is always tons of cock. 

I dress accordingly: small but easy to slip off shorts or sweatpants with a small bottle of lube in one pocket and poppers in the other, commando or one of my jocks, a t-shirt, and flip flops. Less to lose, I'm usually naked if I'm in a booth, but roaming around looking my slut uniform fits the requirements and allows any interested tops access to finger my ass, if they are bold enough. 

One particular Saturday, I had been there since around noon. It was around 3 or 4 when a really tight fit guy about my age came in through the curtain. Jeans, tank top, sneakers, and a ball cap. Hairy chest, scruff, and a killer smile.

I had just exited a booth, the taste of semen shellacked the inside of my mouth. 

We made eye contact and with a look I followed him into a booth. He locked the door behind me. He chose a private booth.  We started to make out. Grabbing each other's asses and crotches.  Undressing each other as he tasted the last guy's load in my saliva. It seemed to turn him on even more. 

Once his jeans were to his knees, we started to trade blow jobs. It was so hot. My clothes were in a pile on the floor. He had a really nice slightly bigger than average cock. Cut. Big fat head on it. It felt so good in my mouth.

He smelled freshly showered and tasted of strawberries, with his pre was completely intoxicating.

I asked him to fuck me. He responded, "I'm normally a bottom, but fuck yeah! I just need to piss first. I'll be real quick." 

"You don't have to go," I shot back.

What did I do? I was in an intensely horny mood. He was so sexy, a lightly furred otter bod with a face to match. 

"What?" He asked looking me in the eyes. 

"I'll take it," I said. "I'll drink it, if that's cool?"

His cock was rigid. He smiled as he put his hand on my naked shoulder then he pushed me gently to my knees. I placed his flared cock head in my mouth. Patient. Waiting. His cock softened a little before I felt it swell again as his spray of piss shot over my tongue. It filled my mouth in a moment. As I swallowed my own dick was hard and leaking pre. In my head, I was being marked as this submissive's submissive. 

His stream didn't stop. It was a steady flow. Right to the end. Just a little of his golden warm liquid escaped the corners of my mouth to my chin. I was dizzy from his heady brew. 

Before I was even aware he had stopped passing he had me turned around and bent over a chair. I felt the head nudge my pucker. 

There were two loads in my hole. 

I heard him spit. His cock pushed the spit slimed head against my pucker and he slid in. 

"Fuck, slut! How much cock have you had in your ass today? There is a lot of cum in you."

He went balls deep then pulled out. We both heard the "plop" on the floor. 

The flavor of his piss lingered on my tongue as he pushed his cock back into me. Without pause, he proceeded to pound my hungry ass. He got a little loud. Smacking my ass. Calling out to some whore he was fucking and asking the dirty slut if he wanted his load.

"Yes!" I cried out. "Breed me, stud. I want your bottom seed." 

I love being used by other bottoms as much as by tops. 

He deposited his load with the others. 

He was dressed, kissed, me goodbye, and was out the door before I managed to connect my things. 

That wasn't the end of my day, but he was fucking hot and memorable. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Hot as fuck!! As a vers guy, BONUS is the exact word I use when I get a bottom to fuck and breed me!  

A couple years ago I had this younger buddy I considered to be VERS.  We flipped every time we played.  One day we texted and decided to meet up for cumunion that night - both taking loads then flip fuck each other at the end.  I got there pretty early, but he was already there.  He grabbed me as soon as I walked in and started fucking me in the open with around 15 guys in the vicinity.  Of course he didn't cum yet, but someone else took over fucking me and he went his own way.  We both took loads for about an hour then met up as planned to flip breed.  I had been fucked by 17 guys that I counted, 6 loads.  For some reason he wanted to go in a private booth for the finale.  We each bred each others SLOPPY fuck hole and headed out.  The hot thing was a couple days later when I got a message from this other guy asking me how I got such a well known bottom cumdump to to fuck me.  He had seen my buddy fucking me at the start.  The guy was a great fuck as top AND bottom, but it turned my on like fuck having onlookers see me as a bottom's bottom!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hungtop4barehole
      Sam the short muscle bottom.

I like to whore out bottoms, get guys to come over and fuck them bare and dump their load in a hot bottom and leave.  I had been courting Sam this hot white muscle bottom for months and he said he rarely ever fucked bare and although it sounded hot it was not for him.  The third time I asked I shared with him that I had regulars and they were all neg on PreP and that it was a safe experience.  The exchange below is what came from my third request and statement.

Me: So, it is totally safe.
      Sam: Really, they are all on PreP?
      Me: Yes, all my buds are on PreP as am I.
      Sam: I am not on PreP right now.
      Me: Not a problem sense we all are.
      Sam: Yea, so how would this work.
      Me: You come over and get naked except for a jock and suck my dick and every time the doorbell rings you slip your blindfold in and a bud on PreP comes in and feels your light little body and either eats your hole or lubes you up and fucks you.  Breeds you and then leaves.
      Sam: You sure they are on PreP?
      Me: Yep, I have known these guys.
      Sam: Okay, I am up for it. When?
      Me: how is Thursday Night?
      Sam: Good, I have Friday and the entire weekend off.  What time?
      Me: How is 7 PM?
      Sam: That works, do I need to bring anything?
      Me: No, I have everything so no need to bring anything but clean out good.
      Sam: I will, you have buds with big dicks? 
      Me: Yes, buds and I have big dicks.
      Sam: Hot, send your address and I will be there at 7 PM. 
      Me: Great, oh yea, wear a jock. Then I sent same my address.

I had emailed and texted buds about Sam, four were available but many of them were busy or had bottoms already coming over.  I resorted to looking for guy online despite telling Sam I knew them all. I located eight other guys all young and hung who were great prospects.  All said they were on PreP and loved fucking bare hole.  Three emailed me back by Wednesday and two more on Thursday morning and I lined up my regular buds first and got info to hit up the other guys one at a time for Sam, so he had a great experience and because I love watching a bottom get loaded more than anything.
      Thursday came and I got things around, lube, towels, G and T (had not discussed with Sam and his profile said no drugs) blindfold, restraints (had not discussed them either) and some toys to use on him.  I hid the restraints, T and G and when Sam arrived, he was so fucking cute.  Blonde hair, blue eyes and an adorable face with a hot ass body.  I poured Sam a drink and he looked nervous, and I spiked it with a little G and watched as he drank it and I offered him another and spiked that one too.  Told him my first bud would be there soon so he should get undressed and up on the bed in his jock. Sam jumped up and almost lost his balance and I had to hold him so he could undress that hot little smooth muscled body and then to when he slipped off his shorts the hottest ass farmed with that dark blue jock was a site to see.  He crawled up on the bed and I placed a couple pillows for his chest and once he was in place, I feed him my cock.
      Sam was a great cock sucked and I knew he would make a great cum dump for the night.  I told him to stay in place and I went around and spread his checks and ate that little hole.  Sam moaned and arched his back, he tasted amazing, and I tongue fucked him till I heard the doorbell and helped Sam slip on the blindfold and fed him my cock as my Friend Dean walked in and said, "Fuck yea.  You outdid yourself this time." He got on the bed and bent down and ate Sam and made him moan on my dick.  Dean loved ass and after five minutes of eating Sam’s hole Dean got off the bed and undressed and let his uncut 8’ dick spring from his underwear and he lubed it up and slowly slide it into Sam.  Fucking him for almost ten minutes before shooting his load deep inside Sam. 
      Sam caught his breath and then looked at me and said, fucking great cum dump, Thanks and he pulled out and cleaned up.  He then dressed and left and passed Mike who just walked in, and I whispered to Sam to leave the blindfold on.  Mike is a think good looking college kid with a fat 7.5-inch dick, and he loves to breed.  He does not eat ass; he just loves to fuck and nut in a hot hole.  Mike hopped up and pulled out his dick and slide in Sam as Sam yelped a little and I rubbed his chest and pinched his nipple and Mike started to fuck Sam hard and Sam moaned even loader then when Dean was and Mike slapped his ass and said fucking whore, you need my load don’t you.  Anonymous cum dump for my big dick, fuck that makes me cum even more.  He slammed Sam ten more times and then growled as he shot his load in Sam. 
      I got a text from David, and he was delayed, and Ryan could not come for over an hour, so I hit up a couple guys online I had talked earlier.  Dylan and Diego, Diego responded first and text he was ten minutes away.  I took that time to give Sam a shard of T and since that went so well, I slipped him another before Diego arrives with his big 9” dick.  Diego came in and nodded to me and undressed and got up on the bed and did not say a word.  He fingered Same and Same moaned and then Diego asked how may loads, I said two and then he pulled his fingers out and slide his big dick slowly into Sam and he helped a little as that big dick stretched his hole.  Diego loved to fuck, and he drilled Sam for fifteen minutes and shot his load inside Sam.  Dylan arrives and he seemed to know Diego and they greeted each other while Diego was getting dressed to leave and Dylan was undressing.   Diego watched while Dylan unleashed a nice thick 8” dick and slapped it on Sam’s cummy hole and then pulled back and spread Sam’s hole and began eating that cummy little slit.  Diego watched while Dylan tongue fucked Sam and Diego said, fuck yea eat me cum bro (in a heavy accent) and then he laughed and walked out.
      Dylan ate away and after he was satisfied and lined up his dick and piston fucked Sam until he shot his load deep in that cunt and then slow fucked him and five minutes later piston fucked him till, he shot in his hole.  Fuck that is some good pussy he says and then he pulls out and said the boy had to suck my dick clean.  I moved over and he fed Sam his dick and let him suck him clean.  I text everyone and no one was free, even though they said they would be.  I started looking for other guys and I could only find one that said neg on PreP.  He was 50 years old tall with a big dick and I hit him up.  He was not exactly what I wanted to watch but he would due until the rest of the guys were free. 
      I gave my address and asked the guy when he could be there.  The guy said 5 minutes, fuck he must have been close, and I told him to come over and the door would be open, and Sam would be blindfolded.  Seven minutes later the guy walks in and he really did not look like his pic, he looked better.  He was tall and more built, and he felt up same and looked at me and said the kid is neg right?  I told he was, and I said your file says neg on PreP and he said yes is all and he began to slip his pants off but left his shirt one and he had the thickest 9” dick with a PA.  He got on the bed and fingered Sam with one, two and then three fingers inside him making same moan and then he led his PA a lined it up at Sam’s slit and pressed t and then pushed his fat head in and Same yelped and he pressed slowly and soon he was lodged deep in Sam’s hole.
      The guy knew how to fuck, and he slowly pumped Sam’s hole making the boy moan and whimper and after thirty minutes of slowly but forceful fucking the man shoves hid dick in and grunted and said fuck, I needed that.  He worked his dick out slowly and then guided the PA out and it had pink cum on it.  He went to the bathroom and asked for soap, and I walked over, and he had slipped off his shirt and the guy was muscled and had well-defined chest and abs and a scorpion tat on his left pec.  I swallowed hard and asked him if he was a Scorpio and he said an, I am an Aquarius. I swallowed even harder, and I said you know Sam the kid you fucked is neg and not on PreP. The guy’s dick had gone soft but as I said that I could see it coming to life and it was soon rock hard again and I looked down at my dick and I was rock hard too. 
      He leaned in and said, no reason to put my shirt back on.  I nodded and he smiled at me and said, think I should fuck the kid again.  All I could do is nod again.  He walked right back over to Sam and felt him up again and then worked his dick in him again and fucked him harder this time but still nice and steady and twenty minutes later he shot another load inside him.  He cleaned up again and then got dress and I walked him to the door.  He leaned in and said, your bottom and I have a lot in common.  I said yea? He smiled and said neither of us are on Meds and he winked and said he would be back in a few hours if the boy needed more cum.  
      I closed the door and thought I should rush the kid to the ER and get him some pills but a text cam in from a buddy and he said he was ready for that fine ass, and I went back to Sam and let him suck my rock-hard dick. Could I possibly think this is hot? What the fuck. My dick seems to be telling me something is all I thought while Sam sucked my cock and I waited for Brian.
    • By SpongeBase
      Here is another story from my past.
      Part 1
      -----
      I was on the western coast and visiting some old friends. I used to bartend with this crew and we frequently got up to no good. I was only in town for a few days, but I really crammed in as much fun as I could. We all met up in the evening, went out, relived some old memories, and stayed up way too late. We used to get into the harder stuff, but we had all mostly calmed down, but tonight we decided to partake in a few familiar extra curricular that had us all soaring for the night. I was nearing my 30s but I hadn't quite settled down. I was able to work a really interesting job that kept me busy and allowed me to travel, but I was almost too busy to get into any trouble anymore. However, on this trip I had a full 72 hours of hedonism ahead of me. I was fit, horny, and incredibly hungry for the party. 
      My friends and I were out late and in the end we all ingested some MDMA and powder. We were being foolish and loud, and I was too distracted to look for sex. However, when everyone else started crashing and calling it quits for the night as they had jobs and families to get back to, I was alone. I was staying at a friends place and she was out of town but her roommates were not. I went back for a while, but I couldn't sleep and it wasn't long before I started to crave sex and debauchery. When I lived here before I dabbled in bareback sex, but I had never had a man cum inside me, and I certainly had never set myself up as a cumdump. Since moving away I had gotten into bareback sex, but only while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. 
      I was so horny to get fucked, but I was in a fairly small city and I didnt have a place to hook up. Still, I logged into Grindr and hookup apps and sites on my phone hoping I would be able to figure something out. Heck, Id book a hotel if I had to. While the night was fun, I didn't over-consume any drugs and I had a few baggies left over from the night. I also was flying home the next day so I knew I had to use it or lose it. I also felt myself starting to get a bit sleepy. I crawled into the bed in my friends place and considered my options. I started at one of the baggies on the bedside table and said, "Fuck it", and swallowed a pill and took a couple rips of powder. 
      Just as I opened up Grindr I got a message from a guy who used to hit on me when I lived here. I was using an anonymous profile, so I know he didnt know it was me. He simply wrote, "You looking for fun?". I wrote back, "Yes. Really horny, can't host though. Bottom here." I sent a pic of my ass in undies. 
      Him: "Hot. Here is my dick. I can host. Come over". He sent his address.
      We never hooked up in the past. He always seemed too eager and over the top. I didnt want a long experience with one guy, I wanted short experiences with many guys. But the drugs were hitting and I was getting horny. I decided I should be somewhat honest.
      Me: "You might not remember me, but we used to chat. I have not slept yet, was out with friends, and def still feeling it a bit. Is that okay?" I sent him a face pic. He didnt respond for a few minutes. So I decided to get up and take a shower and clean up, just in case. When I got out there was a message.
      Him: "Come on over. We can relax in the hottub for a bit and then I can fuck you. ;)" 
      I called a taxi. 
      -----
      When I arrived he was at the door waiting in a bathrobe with a giant smile on his face. I felt a bit uncomfortable, but I figured this was the best I was going to get. I was definitely high, probably visibly so, but I didnt care. I wouldnt be back to this town for a while. I felt desperate and alone, a bad combo for a horny submissive wannabe cumdump who has lost his inhibitions. 
      He had me strip at the door, while he just stood there and smiled. He put a rubber cock ring on my cock and started sucking it right there at the entryway of his house. I really didnt want to get sucked, so I pushed him off and tried to find an excuse. "Sorry, I dont want to cum." No worries he replied. I was naked except for my socks when he handed me a bathrobe and took my hand, leading me away. 
      We headed to his back deck as I finished disrobing, throwing my socks around his place. As we walked I admired his body, and thought, "well, at least I am with someone". As we passed the kitchen he grabbed a tumbler with a drink in it and handed it to me. "Let's keep the party going?" I took it and swallowed the whole drink in one gulp. He poured me another and took me outside. 
      It was winter and cold, so the deck was slippery and I was out of it so I stumbled and slipped a few times. He caught me but my bathrobe was falling off. Thankfully his back deck was hidden from view of neighbours and I was fine to be naked. We jumped in the tub. He is an middle-aged man, average fitness, and his cock was rock hard and dripping. He clearly was excited. I could see his cock bouncing as he sat across from me in the tub. The hot water and jets were soothing, but the drugs and alcohol were working me and my dick was rock hard. He started at it for a bit, while we sat there silently. He had the same smile the entire time, like he was appreciating a long sought after prize. He waded over across the tub and grabbed my dick and whispered in my ear. "What do you want?"
      I moaned, but I grabbed his hand from my dick and moved it to my asshole as I moved my legs up. He moved in closer and started to finger my hole. He used his other hand to grab my dick. Again, I really didnt want to cum or be pleasured in this way so I grabbed his hand and said "No, Sorry, I really dont want to cum". While doing this I pulled him a bit closer, so his dick was inches away from ass. He continued to lightly finger me. 
      Him: "Oh, so you want to get fucked eh?" Big smile on his face. He reached behind me to where his housecoat was hanging bringing his body up and out of the water and his dick right in front of my face. I was spinning and so horny, I instantly put it in my mouth. He groaned. He stayed for a bit, but then hopped back in the water and handed me something. A bottle of poppers. 
      I opened the poppers and took a few really deep hits. As soon as it started hitting me the combo of drugs, booze, and poppers made me insatiable. I was losing control. I pulled his body closer to mind and the head of his dick hit my hole. He was about 7inches and average thickness, uncut. I had zero intentions of fucking in the water, but I wanted to feel his dick. He pushed slightly. We kept this up silently for a few minutes, him with his eyes mostly shut, and me taking hits of poppers and downing the second drink. 
      Him: "Fuck. Oh man. You want it bad. We should go upstairs." I didnt wait for any discussion, I just pulled myself out of the water so he could get a good view of my ass. I left the house coat there and walked inside and headed towards the stairs. I knew he would follow. I grabbed my clothes and brought them upstairs with me and took a quick detour to the bathroom, yelling downstairs, "Just gonna run to the bathroom. Meet you in the bedroom"
      In the bathroom I looked at myself, with my pupils heavily dilated, my body shaking a bit from the cold outside and the exhaustion, and rock hard cock I looked like. a hungry cockslut cliché. I opened my phone and looked at Grindr, seeing that he was online just meters away, while also seeing lots of other new guys online. At this point it was 10am on a Sunday. Lots of closeted men around I bet, looking to release their loads. 
      I broke up some powder and took a few lines and decided to swallow another pill before heading back out the hallway to the bedroom. His bedroom and the bathroom were connected, and on the other side of the bedroom seemed to be a den that was also connected to the bathroom. When I got to the bedroom he was laying back on the bed on his phone and set out on the nightstand were a few sex toys, another bottle of poppers, condoms, and lube. I jumped on the bed as well. 
      I started sucking his cock while he was on his phone. He was enjoying himself and put the phone down and closed his eyes. I was really hungry and horny, and I was thinking, I need to finish this and head out to a hotel. I was so horny and I knew one dick wasn't going to be enough. I needed to fill this day with sex. 
      HIs cock was rock hard and I decided it was time to roll over. I went facedown into the pillows, not saying a word, and put my ass up. He seemed to get the hint and got up behind me. He started rimming my hole and reached out under neath me to grab my dick. I didnt mind as it seemed he was going to fuck me soon after a good rimming, but shortly after he started sucking my cock again. I let him continue for a minute, but I couldnt handle it for long. I moaned, "Please fuck me. I really want it"
      I pulled his body forward so his dick was against my ass. It was a bit abrupt and violent, but I wanted it so bad. He fell hard on top of me. I reached back and grabbed his dick and positioned it at my hole. He slipped in slightly. 
      He groaned, pumped in a little then pulled out completely. "Sorry man. We should really use a condom. Can I suck you some more". He pulled me over onto my side. He had a really frustrated look on his face, and I am sure I did to. I decided this wasn't going to work.
      Me: "Sorry man. This isn't what I need. I need to get fucked. I should go." He looked really disappointed. 
      Him: "I just want to suck you for a bit. It really turns me on. Please?" I was really feeling the mix of everything and I couldn't even bother to pretend. 
      Me: "No, I just really want to get fucked. Im gonna get a hotel and invite some guys over." His face looked so surprised. I could tell he wasn't expecting that, nor was he ready to let me go. He was slowly rubbing my dick and it felt good, but I could tell I was getting too close. "You have to stop, I really dont want to cum, I just want to get fucked". He had a really pervy grin on his face. 
      Him: "Okay. Why don't you just invite guys here?"
      I was surprised. I really didnt expect that. 
      Him: "I really like to watch. I have a cam set up here already, so I can just hang out in the other room while you get fucked. That really turns me on and that way we both get what we want. You seem partied up, dont you want to get fucked?" 
      He suddenly was so persuasive and demanding. Sexy even. My cock jumped. He was staring me right in the eyes.
      Him: "I was already chatting with a few guys. You don't need a hotel, you can just do it here. What do you think?"
      I didnt hesitate. "Yeh. Okay. But you have to stay there and we pretend I am alone. I am going to be blindfolded, ass up, and taking dick. You can send guys over too, but Ill use my phone as well. No recording though. We will message each other on Grindr." 
      He smiled. "Deal"
      He jumped off the bed and started setting things up. Camera was positioned near the side of the bed, but it was discreet, on a desk. No one would see it. The curtains were drawn. I went back to the bathroom took a few more lines and looked in the mirror again. I looked awful, but horny.
      I came out of the bathroom twitching and nervously shaking with excitement and he was gone. The sex toys, condoms, and lube were still on the nightstand, but the poppers were gone. I still had the other bottle he had given me. Next to these items was something new. A jockstrap with a hard jock in the front, and a blindfold. I put both on and climbed into bed. My rock hard and leaking cock strained against the hard jock. The blindfold rested on top of my head. He was gone and I am guessing in the other room. Apparently we were both going to get what we wanted.
      I positioned myself ass up, half on the blankets, but I could tell he turned the heat up, so I just did it to protect some level of modesty. I opened grindr and right away I saw I had three messages. The first was from him.
      He sent a picture and some text. The picture was of me laying in bed through a computer screen. An image of the video footage he was watching. In front of the screen was his rock hard and leaking cock. The message read, "this is hot. Let me know if you want me to send guys. I know a few who could be into this. Condoms and lube are there for you." I replied back, "Thanks". I didnt intend on using condoms and I dont need to tell him that. He will figure it out on his own.
      I didnt know what the day was going to bring, but I checked the other messages. Two anonymous and nameless profiles, both under 2 miles away, and both had sent dick pics with messages. I didnt look at the messages very hard, in fact, it was getting hard to read, the lines were swirly. I just sent both a pic of me in a jock strap from my photo gallery, and I sent the location pin with a message that read, "Looking to get fucked here anonymously. I am ass up and face down in bed upstairs. Door is unlocked. You into this? Just want you to come in and fuck me and leave. Cool?" Plus the address and description of the house. I copied this message into my notes so I could use it again. No immediate response from either. I refreshed a couple of times, but still nothing. Decided to go back to the main page and check the other apps and sites to see what was happening. 
      I saw another message come in from the guy who was in the other room. Let's call him Host. 
      Host: "Let me know who is coming over. Im so turned on. Send me their profiles and any pics they send. You ready? I have all day so take as long as you want."
      Clearly, this was a fantasy of his and I was going to let him have it. I was getting what I wanted, so it didnt matter to me. I sent him screen grabs of who I was chatting with and the messages I sent. He just replied, "Fucking hot". 
      My phone vibrated. One of the guys messaged back. "Cool. Be there in 10 minutes". 
      I decided I wanted to up the game and really get things twisted. I got off the bed and went into the bathroom, bringing one of the medium sized buttplugs and lube. I messaged Host to tell him someone was coming over and I just wanted to prepare a bit. In the bathroom I dumped one of the baggies I had into the bottle of lube and swirled it around. The bottle was half empty so this was going to be a strong booty bump experience. I stuck a finger in my hole with a bit wad of spiced up lube and followed it up with the butt plug. I inserted it all the way in and left it there, hopping back onto the bed. I sent Host a message.
      Me: "he will be here shortly." Host responded, "Have fun. Ill be watching". There were some other messages, a response from one of the original two. The other guy said no thanks, then his profile disappeared. Rather know now than waste time. I saw the other profile getting closer and closer. I put the blindfold over my eyes, took a huge hit of poppers, and got into position. The buttplug felt amazing, I was rolling really heavily, and feeling like I was about to get exactly what I wanted. 
      -----

• By Reinhardtkyle19
      Heeey. My name is Kyle Reinhardt, I something go by Trystan on my social media, and I'm a 30 year old faggot from Pittsburgh PA. I really appreciate it enjoy posting my pics and info around the web for people to see. I like people seeing my small dick and my big wrecked cunt of an asshole. My dream is for someone to print out my pics and flyers and post them publicly. If you see me let me know! Text or call me! And be sure to save and spread my pics somewhere else!! Thanks so much!
      Kyle Reinhardt
      Pittsburgh, PA 
      Phone/whatsapp: 412-641-0189  Telegram:reinhardtkyle19 
      [deleted]: kylereinhardt19  T.me/kylereinhardtfaggot 
      Kik: kylereinhardtfaggot   Facebook.com/groovidelic 
      Google album: [think before following links] https://photos.app.goo.gl/AZHJDQ9azu3u7pYAA

• By Ozslammapig
      Does anybody have any ideas on good places around Melbourne for outdoor group sex of a night time - from midnight to dawn?  Not talking  about your average beat but a good discrete place where you can get together and have a proper naked session - walk around with boots/ jock on and have a fuelled pig session without worrying about the general public or cops.
      We've tried Koomba, Yarra Bend - was wondering if there were any other suggestions.  Most importantly though - who's interested in joining us?

• By heyzeus
      Somehow the fight started early in the morning. By 7 Trent was out of the house and driving vaguely downtown while calling hotels. 

The nice places seemed booked up and he turned into a crappy motel right off the highway. Whatever.

He got a room for a couple of nights and went in. Yeah, it sucked in every way but the bed was fairly comfy. Whatever. 

He and Heidi had been fighting nonstop recently. But that morning had been another level. Whatever.

He decided to relax. He got out his iPad and screwed around, finally going to a porn tube site. As he got more turned on he moved from teens to transwomen and finally to gay porn. He already knew he loved the 80s stuff.

Without fully thinking, Trent took cock pics and then used the bathroom mirror to get his hole. He googled and then signed up for some hookup sites. "Tight bottom looking for sex this morning. Bring lube." 

He got a decent response and invited the first 3 guys who responded. A couple of generic 40s white guys and a late 20s hispanic dude. 

He figured at best one of them would show up. Instead 2 made it to the door at the same time and the third was there within another 5 minutes. Lol.

They all brought lube.

Trent was shy. He'd had gay sex one other time. An embarrassing incident during his honeymoon with Heidi in Las Vegas. She'd gone to bed long ago, he got picked up and went back to a guy's room to have a drink. Matt. Matt got aggressive as soon as they were back to his room. Trent was mostly blacked out but could remember begging for it. And getting it. 

Trent staggered back to the honeymoon suite around 3. He secretly took an hiv test a few months later and pumped his fist at the negative result.

The guys in his room at the Red Roof Inn egged each other on. Trent was constantly sucking cock. They were tough on him and slid fingers in him. "You do have a tight ass," said one of his new friends as he positioned himself behind Trent. He squirted a bunch of lube on his cock and slid into his asshole. All the way. Trent got fucked hard and relentlessly for about 2 minutes.

"Oh fuck yeah bitch. Take my load."

He stayed inside as he finished ejaculating. After he pulled out the men in his mouth came around behind him and slid all the way inside. It was embarrassing to admit but he loved being fucked by a stranger.

The second guy started talking dirty as the got close. "You're a faggot now you know that right?" He pumped hard and then slid all the way inside Trent. 

"Where do you want me to cum?" He asked. I only groaned.

"Tell me where to cum." I still didn't respond. He fucked me faster and demanded, "tell me to cum in you."

I did as I was told. I said I was a cumslut who would take any load in my tight ass. 

That satisfied him and he emptied his balls while thrusting in me. 

Fuck. I was overwhelmed. I asked the others for a minute and took a hot shower.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.