I'm done with unprotected rimming

Guest toxicpozpfag

Like many here I too have caught gastroenteritis from rimming a guy with the resultant medication needed to clear it.  Not a great experience, so if I can avoid rimming I will, but when spun...the pig wins! 

On 4/6/2021 at 5:22 PM, R86 said:

A few years ago I caught a strain of Shigella that was resistant to antibiotics.

It came out of nowhere with a fever of 105°.  I almost died from that. Low CD4 plus this had me in bad shape. After a week in isolation, 10 bags of Intravenous rehydration and three days of constant diarrhea, my immune system finally came through and got me stable enough to go home. They never had working antibiotics for treatment. I’m lucky my immune system was working.

Honestly, eating ass is the riskiest thing I used to do for sex. 

That strikes the fear of God in me.

• 2 months later...
On 4/6/2021 at 12:22 PM, R86 said:

A few years ago I caught a strain of Shigella that was resistant to antibiotics.

It came out of nowhere with a fever of 105°.  I almost died from that. Low CD4 plus this had me in bad shape. After a week in isolation, 10 bags of Intravenous rehydration and three days of constant diarrhea, my immune system finally came through and got me stable enough to go home. They never had working antibiotics for treatment. I’m lucky my immune system was working.

Honestly, eating ass is the riskiest thing I used to do for sex. 

Three years ago, I was admitted to hospital with a temp of 105.1, thanks to Shigella. Spiked at 105.8. Spent 10+ days in ICU isolation. Fried a few brain cells before the fever was finally controlled. Parts of my hospitalization, I have no recollection. The parts I can remember, I often wish I couldn’t. I cannot trace it back to rimming as I had not engaged in it in the weeks prior to the infection. To date, it was the scariest medical incident I’ve endured personally. 

However, I have contracted Giardia due to rimming. A hospital stay and antibiotics took care of it but certainly, I have no desire to deal with that one again. Ever again. Nausea, diarrhea, cramping, bloating, belching, flatulence, dehydration and rapid weight loss are not a combination in need of being repeated. 

I have also had the misfortune of contracting Hep C, which could have been from various means, including rimming. I was fortunate in that my blood draw for labs was done less than a month following the event from which I am fairly confident it was contracted, so it was found sooner rather than later.  Having it detected early and treatment with Harvoni knocked out that one. 

As I result of these infections, rimming, which is something I continue to enjoy giving and receiving, has been strongly curtailed and is limited to only a few partners that are well known to me.

Does this eliminate the risk? No. Any sexually active individual who engages in unprotected sex is at risk for contracting a variety of things. I am one of those individuals and I try to play smarter but there are times baser instincts kick in or my judgment is “clouded” and reason disappears as quickly as my clothes.

If there is a point what I’ve shared, I would say it is take responsibility for your actions and the risks that come with them, know that there could be both short and long term effects on your body, and understand science and medicine have their limitations; things exist that are not curable and things exist for which there are limited treatments. 

Edited by IcemanCummeTh
Typo

I too caught Giardia and Norovirus from rimming.  Diarrhea so severe and often that I had to wear Depends diapers so not to keep soiling my sheets. I ended up in the ER with severe dehydration.  When I was released, I got a call from the LA Health Department who asked me if I had been rimming…..I am a lot more discrimination on who or rim now.

God, I love rimming a Top's hole butt after reading everyone's remarks it kind of scares me.  Never had any issues after a deep rimming of a top's ass.. I just love eating ass and seeing the top's cock throb and leak like crazy knowing that piece of meat will be delivering something in my ass... It's like smoking... hard to give up 😞

Sounds like I shouldn’t rim bottoms unless they’re going to lick my hairy arse also in return…got to share the risk 😈

Definitely agree there’s always a risk but there’s nothing hotter than seeing/feeling  a tight twinky neg cunt opening up on your tongue knowing your going to be knocking it up soon

thank you guys.  i recently posted about rimming.  wanted to know how to get over the wall and start rimming.  But now after reading your experiences I will not be starting rimming.  To many possible bad things can happen.  Thanks again. 

Rimming definitely does have its risks. I've had Giardia from rimming before and I can tell you it isn't fun. And worse, I suffered with it for about three weeks before we were able to get a definitive stool sample that tested positive for it. The first two came back negative, probably because they were too watery, but after they put me on a prescription similar to Imodium and finally got things to firm up, that sample tested positive. The only good news was that I started to feel much better about a day and a half after I started taking the antibiotic. They won't prescribe that particular antibiotic without a positive result, so if you suspect that you have Giardia, then do what you can to firm up the sample and then get tested. Had I know that sooner I would have saved myself weeks of needless suffering. It's only happened that one time, so I guess in that respect I was lucky.

I got mine from more from ATM when the A was someone else. 2019 post Toronto Pride at a Fukdto, lost 14 lbs in about 2 weeks and everything went straight through me. It was horrible.  But knowing that you can't necessarily prevent it I won't change much.  I have smelled the dicks I suck b4 they go in my mouth at sex clubs

12 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

Rimming definitely does have its risks. I've had Giardia from rimming before and I can tell you it isn't fun. And worse, I suffered with it for about three weeks before we were able to get a definitive stool sample that tested positive for it. The first two came back negative, probably because they were too watery, but after they put me on a prescription similar to Imodium and finally got things to firm up, that sample tested positive. The only good news was that I started to feel much better about a day and a half after I started taking the antibiotic. They won't prescribe that particular antibiotic without a positive result, so if you suspect that you have Giardia, then do what you can to firm up the sample and then get tested. Had I know that sooner I would have saved myself weeks of needless suffering. It's only happened that one time, so I guess in that respect I was lucky.

I have learned over the years just to keep some metronidazole on hand.   Besides rimming most of my tops, many of the piggy ones get off making me lick and suck their cocks clean after fucking me or some other bottom.