Small Dicks and bottom dicks

abm0011

I have to admit i have a fetish for small cocks, especially for big chubs or huge muscle guys. My other related thing is that i want to service bottoms who are freshly fucked and make them cum. There is something fun about paying attention to dicks that are normally neglected because either they are bottoms or because they are small because let's face it, most of us are size queens. Love to talk dirty about their little dick clit while doing it too.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I am happy to suck guys with small dicks. I love to feel a guy cumming in my mouth and not down my throat, it's hot to feel and taste his sperm squirting right over my tongue. And I can let them go to town and fuck my face as hard as they want and not have to worry about when I can breathe next. Small guys can line up and breed my mouth anytime!

• Like 5

Cock size has never mattered to me. I love sucking cocks so much I'm always thinking about how I'll get my next one to shoot in my mouth. I love the taste of cum and crave it. Lockdowns have made things very difficult but it really has shown me that I absolutely look forward to getting a load in mouth, in the same way that I'll savor a steak fresh off the grill.

• Like 2

I’m not a size queen. If I only wanted massive cocks I’d stay at home and play with my toys 😜

That said I do like to feel stretched, thickness feels better than length to me every time. When out cruising you never know what you’re going to get and I never turn down a willing and eager cock that needs attention. As a complete bottom I have to say I prefer it if my cock is left alone. I get so much more out of being fucked than I think most tops realise, genuinely my cock isn’t even part of it for me.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I am a size queen, whether its up my ass or in my mouth, but as my avatar shows, my own cock is fairly small.  That's it at it's absolute most erect, (probably from all the chemical castration and estrogen I've taken).  I wonder how small most guys here would consider my cock?  Never bothered measuring it, as all the other guy's cocks were bigger, sometimes much bigger, but a lot of guys have commented that it's pretty small.  And yes, I am a total bottom.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/17/2022 at 12:10 PM, Caged said:

Small cocks, big cocks…as long as they can feed me a big load of cum I’ll suck them all no matter the size.

What he said. Big cocks are exciting and fun and all, but the best cocks... My favorite cocks... Are the one that fill this pig's mouth with thick, hot cum!!

• Like 1

Ditto.

A Dallas 40-something, short Latino btm hit me up back in Spring while I was on work.  I really wanted to fuck his tite bubble butt but he only had time after work and hadnt cleaned up.  I sat on his small hard cock and it didn't take long for his load to pop up my ass.  😉   Very hot IMO!

I’m a total size queen and a total cumdumpster bottom. no cock is ever too big and I LOVE any cock over 9 inches (10 and 12 inchers are my favourites) but I will honestly suck ANY guys cock or let any size cock unload in my pussy. But I actually have a nice big cock that most tops would be proud of. it helps me get bottoms to top me which is great cause I love taking loads from really slutty faggots. it’s like every guy that bred them is breeding me. plus I love to show that I’m such a sub bottom that I sub bottom even for the most sub bottoms. if I had a twin I would have sucked his big meaty cock with my deep, warm throat sooooo many times. in he would have blown his load down my throat and deep into my pussy thousands of times. I would probably make out with him in public to freak people out. lol

• Like 1