Any foot fetish?

dacoman

9 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I'm just attracted to bottoms with nice masculine feet. Strong arches, trimmed toenails, straight toes with no fungus or discoloration.

Nice feet are part genetics + part hygiene + cultural norms.

I've also noticed foot fetish is not big in the US. I search Grindr in other parts of the world and see so many hot guys showcasing their feet.

The first time a breeder top made out with my feet as he fucked my hole I got it. Since then I have foot pics I share with top guys into it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/30/2022 at 8:31 AM, blackrobe said:

The first time a breeder top made out with my feet as he fucked my hole I got it. Since then I have foot pics I share with top guys into it.

Hmmm, maybe I met you before in a sling in NYC or Philly or Florida 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2022 at 4:54 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

So here is my question- ( and I mean no judgement, so if my question comes out sideways, understand my intention) 

What exactly is it as a top you find arousing about having  feet in  the play scene?  

Some feet I will play with, others I won't. It's really a case by case basis....

I like making a man moan from whatever I may happen to be doing to him. There are lots of errogenous zones in the feet, and most men have never had them worked before. So I like introducing a man to a sensitive area on his body that he may not be aware of or that may not see much attention.

And hairy feet, especially hairy toes, turn me on for a reason that I have yet to be able to explain. Feet that I otherwise wouldn't be interested in? If they're hairy, I'm all over them!

• Thanks 1

On 1/1/2021 at 6:35 PM, ckt said:

Lord save me...

Footplay for me is a very submissive headspace. I love to be on the floor kissing or licking a master's feet. Bigger and flatter the better; not a huge fan of dainty feet.

..me too ..its fantastic feeling....serving a man this way

• 7 months later...
On 12/15/2020 at 8:02 PM, dacoman said:

If you have foot fetish, what kinds of feet turn you on? Sweaty, big, smelly... What do you do with sexy feet? I like feet with straight long toes.

I love muscular feet that are beefy and sweaty but clean with trimmed nails. i love sucking a guys toes while I fuck him on his back

Edited by Badguy56
  • Piggy 5

On 1/4/2021 at 12:03 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

I have a very strong foot fetish so much so that I can’t pass a guy in flip flops in the warmer months without staring down to check out his feet.  It’s practically debilitating. 

Here are mine. 

E63AAF6F-689E-4F64-8FB7-F3AB00D363DA.jpeg

I do the same. Always checking out a cute guys feet

• Piggy 1

I’ve seldom been into feet.  It Hass to be an extremely tight connection, the feet have to be in really great shape, trim, nails, no calluses, so on. I look at some guys’ feet … they look like the talons of an eagle swooping down on the lake, trying to catch a fish and fly off again!

But there was one time in Philadelphia, on either our second or third night, where I tried to get adventuresome, and actually let a guy stick part of his foot up my ass!  😈

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2