Best cities for anon hotel breeding

Dexus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 7:32 AM, latinocummslut said:

HEY GUYS …  anyone knows of hotel in Manhattan or Bronx … nice and clean to be a cumdump I want tops to just come to my room w no issues or questions as by receptionist … any help .. kik:kevolm 

B9C02D44-CB4C-4AF5-911E-933831E0938B.jpegBest hotel in Manhattan is midtown west 46th and Lex, the Lexington.  EZ room access, close to many horny men. I’ve always had great luck there. 

On 12/27/2020 at 8:03 AM, atllkg said:

Which hotels in chicago work best for you? My biz keeps me in large hotels that require key cards to get to the rooms.

I’ve stayed at the river north courtyard and residence inn. Both had no issues with key cards. The JW I stayed at in San Fran didn’t need a key card. Might try that when I’m up in December 2021.  Can’t wait to travel again and take loads in a hotel 

LA is the best! Especially the famous motel on Hollywood and Western. Set up a good night and guys will just ask, “room number?” Use Sniffles it tells guys where you are and enough cumdumps use that motel that tops know how to get there. 
 I’m told I have the best ass in LA, even though I live in Hawaii. I was told that LA bottoms are too picky but if you’re a cumdump for any guy there’s tons of them waiting to use an ass and have at this motel. 
I hope I get to visit there again. Takes out 60% of the hook up hassle. Guys know this motel for anon cumdumps so be prepared for slutty tops that just wanna breed a hole. 

• Piggy 2

On 12/29/2020 at 1:21 AM, AusCumJunkie said:

Completely agree Melbourne is heaps better than Sydney for being a hotel cum dump. Adelaide is another pleasant surprise, but key to my success is picking a hotel in a central location with open lift access - seem to spend ages looking for that combination! 

What hotels have you found on Melbourne that have easy access? I find that that is the challenge to an breeding session.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, theplayerking said:

Don’t think NYC is great for hotel sex. I see ads on BBRT for guys in hotel rooms, but when I ask how many loads they have, they’re not getting a lot of action. New Yorkers, especially Manhattanites, are super picky. 

New York is a great city to visit and yes it can be full of super picky people but it is one of the friendliest too. I have been to more apartments for sex than clubs. Get an airbnb in Brooklyn or Harlem as an alternative... you wont need to leave your residence... 

On 7/27/2021 at 1:41 AM, Japbtm said:

LA is the best! Especially the famous motel on Hollywood and Western. Set up a good night and guys will just ask, “room number?” Use Sniffles it tells guys where you are and enough cumdumps use that motel that tops know how to get there. 
 I’m told I have the best ass in LA, even though I live in Hawaii. I was told that LA bottoms are too picky but if you’re a cumdump for any guy there’s tons of them waiting to use an ass and have at this motel. 
I hope I get to visit there again. Takes out 60% of the hook up hassle. Guys know this motel for anon cumdumps so be prepared for slutty tops that just wanna breed a hole. 

What’s the name of the hotel? 

On 7/27/2021 at 4:41 AM, Japbtm said:

Whats the name of the place??

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys first post here. Joined actually to comment on this! Been snooping and loving the content posted here for quite a while.

ANYWAYS

I frequent quite a few large cities on the east coast due to work. I get paid a flat hotel fee so being the cheap ass I am I usually stay in red roof inn's because they are inexpensive, generally clean rooms AND exterior entrances to the rooms. When I travel I try to get loaded so I've gotten pretty good at the hotel anon setup.

For instance this year I've been in Nashville TN at least once a month. The Red Roof Plus near the airport is a great spot. 10 mins from downtown, great parking and a decent area. When I go online to book in the notes I request a bottom floor room with exterior access. They always give that to me no problem. 

Now as far as the door setup. I am a 3-D printing nerd so I have printed different "Plugs" to fill the holes in the door jam so the door can just be pushed open. I carry the different sized plugs in a bag with some double sided tape. I find one that fits and add some tape then stick it in the hole and the door can open and close normally without the door locking. 

I usually make a cruising listing on BBRT, put my hood on and just wait for my loads to come to me!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1