Castration desires

timfreo

Well I went to the er and they removed the band after like 36 hours and now my sack is the size of a grapefruit and hurts lol hell. Got to go in and see the urologist and see if and when they want to remove my balls. This definitely has not been a pleasant experience and I would say I don’t recommend banding your balls for self castration 

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 5:03 PM, Biker18914 said:

i would love to be castrated. one way:

no drugs

my sack is cut open and balls are hanging outside.

my ass is fucked over and over. cum and piss leaking from my ass onto my ballds.

my balls are abused as men wish while i suck cocks and get fucked.

this continues until MASTERE is tired of it. 

my balls rupped off of me.

So hot🫦

• Like 1

I have low hangers,  mine get in the way when I'm trying to sleep,  would love for some evil doctor to lure me into his basement where he has this stainless steel table,  like they cut meat up on, and have me lying there on that dead cold table naked and clipping on my nuts as I watch,  then he feeds me my own ball's while he stops the bleeding,  or does he stop the bleeding? May bleed me out so much that I'm weak and have no control over his power to seduce me and keep me as he experiments on my body,  mutilated and cum filled,  basically a vegetable cum dump 🫦

• Like 4

On 6/12/2023 at 2:46 PM, pozcumslut27 said:

Well I went to the er and they removed the band after like 36 hours and now my sack is the size of a grapefruit and hurts lol hell. Got to go in and see the urologist and see if and when they want to remove my balls. This definitely has not been a pleasant experience and I would say I don’t recommend banding your balls for self castration 

Your journey to become a whore👄

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 8:15 PM, Heir2012 said:

Tell us how that goes... Balls and your wife. 

Tell her you were kid napped by aliens and banned up and they're cumming back for them  when they fall off 👽 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 5:34 AM, BigBearSean said:

How?  After 1 hour, there's permanent damage.  After 4 your balls are dead.  At the 6 hour mark they should be completely dead lumps and your sake black from deoxygenated blood and vessel ruptures.  Especially if you used 6 bands and completely cut all circulation off.  That looks like you banded 10-20 min. before cutting the bands.  But maybe I'm wrong?  I haven't done it yet.  Working on convincing a daddy to push those limits with me.

The rubber bands weren't that tight. It did cut off a substantial amount of scrotal skin circulation. 12 hours later my balls swelled and I had to go to the emergency room. After another 6 hour wait, ultrasound on the balls indicate hyperemic scrotal tissue with hypereactive variocle, but blood flow to testicles is good. Also testicles were still showing homogeneous appearance in the ultrasound. The balls were 12cm by 10cm, and serous fluids was oozing from the lacerated skin. Suffice to say all the med students were interested to learn the case. Anyway after two days, I was discharged. the swelling took two weeks to subside but the scrotal skin was still raw and only healed in one and a half months time. The first cum after that was bloody. And then it was brownish and watery for quite sometime. Then it was normal but not as opaque or thick as before. Subsequently I felt the balls shrank and I didn't cum for a month. When I did it was very hard to cum, and only a tiny amount of slightly milky cum, almost clear. So the spermatic cords might have been scarred as well as the balls were always mildly sore all the time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 11:35 AM, ObedientChaser said:

I 'd love to meet with a poz dom top who will castrate me as well. Other body mods are also possible...

OMG I’ve always wanted body mods I now have been castrated with a complete scrotum removal and love it 

I’ve also started taking estrogen 

and with no balls there’s no need to take testosterone blockers 

my next step is to have my penis completely removed and become a nullo . That’s right no penis and no vagina as well 

just smooth 

also what my tonsils removed

what kind of body mods do you want?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1