Castration desires

timfreo

On 7/16/2022 at 5:11 PM, baldwin said:

posted earlier but want to update Meeting Doctor Monday 18 July to schedule my castration.  Everything is in order so next step is the snipping. 

So excited for you 

it was the best thing I’ve ever had done 

I have been testosterone free for 12 years. My castration was by choice and chemical in nature.  I also allowed a dom  to use a burdezzo clamp as a part of a video   That was after chemical was complete. So it was more for show than go.  

I love being neither male nor female. I do not intend to fully transition physically.  But I do present female nearly 70% of the time. 

somewhat  in jest I say I created more issues when od’ing on testosterone than I did on all enhancement’s combined.  I have a quarter gram of ice and it’s an issue. Yet we overfill 18 year old kids with testosterone, give ‘em grindr and a car and say that’s good?   I am in a place many others may never go but the 12 years of no testosterone have been the best of my life.  

my choice was based on a belief I could reprogram my brain for non testosterone influenced sexual responses.  It took efgort time and trials. Today I enjoy sex more than ever. I was a chaser after castration and it was an amazing time.   But you must continually work on understanding  what you want,what’s available and what potential partners you have access to.   As a freshly cut gay guy my sex life dropped a lot.  As I experimented it rebounded.  But some still see it as a yuck factor 

if affordable I would go full nullo. But cost is high. I developed natural breasts so no real desire but if I was offered big tits I might.  

I do not get erect. I can have something of an orgasm but is really a vibration   Cum is clear and very watery.  Free of spermicide, it is still toxic.  Could I infect someone?  In theory yes. Probably not going to happen.  I did achieve lactation 4-5 years ago.  It was amazing as I was guided by a cis female who lactated for a living.  But my work did not allow the time needed to relieve over full tits.  Painful weeks as I terminated.  I am currently in month 2 of what is a7month process of fooling body that it is pregnant.  

I would make the same choice again.  Some issues with health must be managed. But the trade off has been better than expected.  And over 60 I get more “ho t fuck” type comments after sex then I ever did in early years. Other things add into that, but I have a focus that is often overshadowed by testosterone. 

Did try various testosterone treatments and did not like results.  But your experience may vary. 

• 3 weeks later...