Castration desires

timfreo

Over a year ago I posted here about how hard it is t get castrated in USA.  Since then I found a doctor here in my city that does these type operations.  I have an appointment with him in July and i have obtained from psych doctors two letters approving me to have this surgery.  So sometime (depending on doctors schedule)after July 5th I will at the least be castrated and hopefully my sack as well removed.  Cock I will discuss with doctor as this is a more complicated surgery. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, baldwin said:

Over a year ago I posted here about how hard it is t get castrated in USA.  Since then I found a doctor here in my city that does these type operations.  I have an appointment with him in July and i have obtained from psych doctors two letters approving me to have this surgery.  So sometime (depending on doctors schedule)after July 5th I will at the least be castrated and hopefully my sack as well removed.  Cock I will discuss with doctor as this is a more complicated surgery. 

Good luck, I really hope it happens for you 

On 6/2/2022 at 9:42 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

wanna do me next?

I did something similar to a partner. I removed their balls, which actually went surprisingly easy, I’ve done plenty of animals before but never a human. But instead of wasting them to a dog, I ate them myself. Eating testicles increases testosterone and makes me more Alpha. Let me know if you need some help.

On 2/27/2021 at 8:32 AM, slideinmedeep&cumm said:

if i had it done, i would have my dick removed to, and have the surgery to make a real pussy.  i am total bottom and always fantacize im a woman when men fuck me,  it would be exciting with a real pussy

Totally fantasise about the same procedure. MASTERs love watching slave in koala swim panties that push it all inside and slave rubs it’s pussy imagining if it was castrated and had another hole created for MASTERs to use. Love using Lovense toys designed for women deep in the fake pussy and one in its cunt. 

so horny

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, baldwin said:

posted earlier but want to update Meeting Doctor Monday 18 July to schedule my castration.  Everything is in order so next step is the snipping. 

Great news, hope you don't have to wait too much longer to get what you desire.

14 hours ago, baldwin said:

posted earlier but want to update Meeting Doctor Monday 18 July to schedule my castration.  Everything is in order so next step is the snipping. 

Good luck 

I’ve been castrated and don’t regret it at all 

161CB76B-7197-4306-A5BA-37910C049682.jpeg

B450830D-AA6D-4A12-96F3-CE247E51B6B8.jpeg

Edited by Toxload
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

11 hours ago, baldwin said:

Up date.  Doctor appointment was cancelled by doctor rescheduled for August 9th.  Hope surgery scheduled soon after.

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.

• Like 1