Justaholeff

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 10:43 PM, MuscledHorse said:

so awesome seeing so many other guys proud of how loose and sex wrecked on size they are. here's me after a good heavy use:

Jared Wrecked3.jpg

So Fucking HOT , Beautiful and Delicious - love to deeloped myself - be like you - your pussy cunt hole - need to be transformed - Help me !   Please !

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2021 at 11:34 AM, Reinhardtkyle19 said:

I love a good cunt, here's mine large.1304411431_2021-03-2123_08_24.604-0400_copy_534x712.jpg.3c1a1be99d993e5850580296626515ea.jpg

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  Love and Adore boy cunts and having ltps - Looking for experts helping me developing my sissy fem boy cunt - eventually for fisting - being a party whore - pictures and videos - Please !

On 5/11/2021 at 11:34 AM, Reinhardtkyle19 said:

I love a good cunt, here's mine large.1304411431_2021-03-2123_08_24.604-0400_copy_534x712.jpg.3c1a1be99d993e5850580296626515ea.jpg

Beautiful, just fucking beautiful. Us bottom fags don’t just have assholes like real men, we have legit pussies/cunts with lips and walls from fully embracing our primary sexual organ. The beauty of your pussy reflects the pleasure it gives you. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 11:22 AM, ronnie4u said:

So Fucking HOT , Beautiful and Delicious - love to deeloped myself - be like you - your pussy cunt hole - need to be transformed - Help me !   Please !

It's pretty easy: you just have to use your hole everyday for sodomy. Most days start with me taking one of my oversize toys and fucking the morning piss out me. My hole feels loose even at rest and if I reach back to finger it, i can feel the long slit/gash it ahs become and half my hand can easily slide into. I am hosed out everyday so my hole stays ready for use. Just get out and live the ass pig life and it will happen from the constant sexual use and training.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

It's pretty easy: you just have to use your hole everyday for sodomy. Most days start with me taking one of my oversize toys and fucking the morning piss out me. My hole feels loose even at rest and if I reach back to finger it, i can feel the long slit/gash it ahs become and half my hand can easily slide into. I am hosed out everyday so my hole stays ready for use. Just get out and live the ass pig life and it will happen from the constant sexual use and training.

agree, the the more regular use the better.....

I just touch my man gash of a hole and it instantly opens in anticipation of something bigger to follow. Forgotten what its like to clench my arse lips🐷

• Piggy 1

On 5/16/2021 at 4:04 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I love seeing a younger guy with a wrecked hole!

I know there are a lot of guys out there that like ultra-tight holes on twinks, but I'm the other way around.  The more wrecked the better!  A wrecked tole tells me that they're obsessed with their ass.  It also says that they are independent thinkers not afraid to do things (e.g. chasing) that make themselves happy and horny, even if it makes others cringe.  Those are two qualities I like which you don't see as often in young guys as you do in older ones. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

3 hours ago, poztwinksrhot said:

I know there are a lot of guys out there that like ultra-tight holes on twinks, but I'm the other way around.  The more wrecked the better!  A wrecked tole tells me that they're obsessed with their ass.  It also says that they are independent thinkers not afraid to do things (e.g. chasing) that make themselves happy and horny, even if it makes others cringe.  Those are two qualities I like which you don't see as often in young guys as you do in older ones. 

Hey totally agree bro....love seeing younger guys / twinks with a totally wrecked hole.  Its a sign that they are truly learning about the massive pleasure they get from a well used gaping mancunt and how its a magnet to guys with the biggest cocks who need a big open hole to use......  A well used gaping hole is the best....Tight is a definate no no for me.  

• Upvote 2

On 6/22/2021 at 6:42 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

Here's mine after an intense toy session. A work in progress. 

IMG_20210609_175208.jpg

Knowing the Company - their items very well - exciting - wrecking my pussy cunt hole with them - be smoking whorer and watching videos - becoming a fucking / big pussy hole !

On 7/20/2021 at 10:00 AM, MuscledHorse said:

Oh Fuck Yes !   I have been doing it - starting to transform - loving it - doing it - watching videos / having my dildo mounted on the wall - pushing - humping on it - Oh God !  Yes !  Thank You !  Feels Good  - sniffing poppers - developing my Fem side of me !  more - more - Please !

1 hour ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh Fuck Yes !   I have been doing it - starting to transform - loving it - doing it - watching videos / having my dildo mounted on the wall - pushing - humping on it - Oh God !  Yes !  Thank You !  Feels Good  - sniffing poppers - developing my Fem side of me !  more - more - Please !

Awesome to hear. I recommend investing in an inflatable butt plug and inflatable dildo. This will stretch you to new levels s you increase the size toys you are able to handle. Also get out and let guys stuff you with big toys and fist you. The more you do this and the more often you indulge, the looser you become. My ass is literally cunted from 5 days of Fist Fest use a week ago.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

4 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

Awesome to hear. I recommend investing in an inflatable butt plug and inflatable dildo. This will stretch you to new levels s you increase the size toys you are able to handle. Also get out and let guys stuff you with big toys and fist you. The more you do this and the more often you indulge, the looser you become. My ass is literally cunted from 5 days of Fist Fest use a week ago.

Fantastic !  Butt Plug - OK !  looking for a Good 1 !  Loving it !   Hope to enjoy - get stretched - fisting - love to find videos - cunt guys !

• Piggy 1