I was 18 when I found out I was HIV positive. I started having sex very young and back then I didn't know a thing about safe sex. I used to fuck an older neighbor and he gave me the gift. And 10 years passed since then.

There was no way I would use a condom since I was already poz, so I started having a lot of sex and might have pozzed a lot of guys, since I'm not on meds. When I fuck a guy, I always cum inside his guts. I will never wear a condom and I never pull out.

One day I way at home alone and really horny, so I downloaded Grindr so I could find someone to fuck. I logged in to my account, my user was Hung Top BB. The description said I didn't want a safe sex guy and that I wanted to breed someone. In a few minutes I had a lot of guys talking to me, but none of them was interesting.

I was ready to give up when this really hot bottom messaged me. He was half a mile away and wanted me to come over and fuck him. 20 minutes later I was on my way to his place.

I have an average body, I'm not fat and I have a lot of body hair and pierced nipples. Oh, and I also have a Biohazard tattoo under my belly button. There's no doubt I'm a poz pig.

I got to his place and knocked on the door. A blond tall guy answered. He was even hotter than his pictures showed. A really nice body with a lot of muscles, piercing blue eyes and a beautiful smile.

I started kissing him the moment I got in. My cock was already rock hard and I couldn't wait to raw fuck him.

We went to his bedroom and I was getting undressed in my way there. He was already in his jockstraps and I had my hands in that bubble butt.

When we stopped kissing and he got on his knees to suck my cock, he said: "wow, it's massive, I never had something that big inside of me".

"It's all yours", I said.

"Nice tattoo", he said looking at my biohazard.

I smiled, thinking that he knew what the tattoo was about. That guy was into poz sex and it was my lucky day.

He started sucking me and what a mouth. He gave me the best head I have had in ages. The guy knew how to suck a dick. Even though I'm big, he was no stranger to gag and tried his best.

"I wanna fuck you now", I said a few minutes later. "Take those jocks off"

"I wanna get fucked with them", he said. "I have a tiny cock and I don't like to use it. I'm here to serve with my ass".

"Get on the bed, then. And spread those ass chicks"

"Ok, the lube and the condoms are here", he said pointing the place where he left it.

"Condoms?", I asked. "My profile said 'no condoms'"

"I know, but I only play safe. Don't wanna risk anything"

"And I don't do condoms", I said. "I guess I should head home".

"It won't hurt if you wear it", he said. "I know you don't like it, and trust me, I don't like it either. But when will you have another chance to fuck a guy like me? I mean, you are hot and have a huge uncut thick cock, but look at me".

That guy was getting in my nerves, but he was not at all wrong. He looked like a god and I never fucked anybody like him. I always had this policy of not having sex with 'safe sex only' people, but he was indeed hot.

I was pissed with that and was almost leaving when I had an idea. I could stealth him. I would still fuck this insanely hot guy and would give him a gift that he wasn't expecting. It would be my revenge on that guy who think so much about himself.

"Ok", I said. "You are really hot and I know you want this cock really bad".

"Nice. I knew you would understand".

I put a rubber on for the first time in my entire life and asked him to get in all fours. I started rimming his ass and could see it was really tight.

"You don't get fucked so often", I said.

"I was mostly a top, but these days I feel like I need to change it".

"We will have to use a lot of lube, you saw my cock", I said.

"Use how much lube you want, I need to have this huge cock inside me".

I put some lube in my index finger and put it inside him. The guy put his head on the bed and closed his eyes. It would be too easy to stealth him.

When I had 3 fingers inside his butt, I knew it was time to fuck him. I started forcing the entry and he used his hand to check if the condom was still on. I used a lot of lube and soon I was balls deep inside that ass.

"Your cock feels really good", he said to me. "Fuck me already, I like it rough".

I started fucking him slowly and he was already moaning loudly. He had a sweet ass and it would be a lot better without that numb thing wrapping my dick.

"How do you like this cock?", I asked.

"Really bad", he said.

I started fucking him faster until I found a nice pace for both of us. Always when I had my entire cock out of him, he stretched out his hand to check if the condom was there. I needed to have a new plan.

It was when I remembered that I was using a ring with little spikes in it. So I took the cock out of his ass and used the ring to break the tip of the condom. Luckily it didn't make a noise and he felt that I was still using a condom.

"I think we need more lube", I said, pouring the liquid inside his guts, so he could mistake my cum for it.

I started fucking him again and the entire head of my penis got out of the rubber. It was a lot better now. I felt that I was getting next to cum and got faster. A few seconds later, my balls were squeezing and I was injecting my venom inside his guts.

I came completely silent and kept fucking him, slowly.

"Why have you stopped?", He asked.

"I was almost cumming, but I'm not ready to leave this ass just yet", I lied.

My cock was still rock hard, it was really exciting to know that I had just stealthed a really hot and annoying guy. I kept fucking him, using my own sperm as lube, and about 15 minutes later I was cumming in his guts again.

I still could go one more time, so I didn't tell him again that I came. This time around I was enjoying the fuck, taking my time with him.

"It's so good", he kept saying. "This cock is perfect inside of me, I need to have it again soon"

"I'm close now", I finally said.

"Give it to me, babe", he said.

And for the third time that night, I came inside of him. We were both wasted, but I took the condom off before he could see it and hold it in my hand.

His butt was leaking my cum, so I said: "We used a lot of lube, your hole is leaking it".

"We had to", he said. "You have a massive penis, I couldn't take it without that amount of lube".

"I think I should go home now", I said.

"Ok, save my number and call me whenever you want, I need this cock again. I just need a few days to relax first."

"I'm leaving the city tomorrow for two weeks, but I will definitely call you when I get back".

I headed home and the next 2 weeks I was out of the city, working. But I couldn't stop thinking about that sweet ass of his. My bugs should be deep inside him and I was proud of what I did to him, no regrets.

When I got back to the city, the first thing I did was calling him. When he answered the phone, I said: "Hey, it's me. I just got home and I was wondering if you want to come over tonight".

"Sorry, I can't", he said. "I'm kind of sick, I have this flu that won't go away, I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow".

"Oh, it's ok, ask him for a check up, it could be anything", I said.

"You are right, but I will call you when I get better, I think I'm addicted to your cock, couldn't stop thinking about it".

"I'm looking forward to fucking you again. Take care of yourself first and then we will meet up".

I hang up with a smile on my face. He had a flu. I couldn't be sure, but it was probably the virus taking over his body. I bred him and he was pregnant with my babies. I could not wait for him to call me and tell me the news.

• Like 35
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 4

Part II

A week after I talked to the guy I have fucked and stealthed, he called me. I was at work, so I couldn't answer it. But when I got home later, I returned the call to see what he was up to and if he wanted me to fuck him again.

"Hey, man, what's up", I said when he answered.

"I'm kind of desperate", he said. "I went to the doctor last week and today I came back there to take the results of some exames..."

"You better? That flu is over?", I asked.

"Man, I have HIV", he said. "It's so fucked up, I'm gonna die."

"It's not the end of the world", I said. "A lot of guys have a normal life with the virus, you will get used to it. Why have you called me? Worried that I caught it from you?"

"It's kind of the opposite", he said. "Are you sure you are neg? I mean, you are into that bareback stuff"

"I'm poz too", I said. "But you didn't get it from me, we used a condom"

"You sure it didn't break without you seeing it?", He asked.

"Man, I would feel if the condom was broken, I checked it after we had sex. I'm telling you, the condom wouldn't break by itself"

It was not a lie and I did check it. The condom was broken because I broke it. And I indeed checked it after we had sex.

"I always had oral sex without a condom on, it must be that", he said.

"Man, it's not healthy to be thinking about that. What passed is past. What you can do now is taking care of yourself. Wanna come over? We can talk, you will see that I have a normal happy life, living with the virus. And maybe we can have a little fun".

"I don't know, man, the doctor said I shouldn't".

"I can't get it again, and now we don't need condoms anymore. It will be fun".

"Can I crush at your place?", He asked. "I really don't want to be alone and I don't have any friends in this city. I'm freaking out a little bit".

"Take a bag and put some clothes in it, you can stay here for the time you need me. I'm here for you, we are part of the same brotherhood now and we protect each other".

"Thank you man", he said. "I really appreciate it. And I'm sorry about that, but you were good to me the other day and I don't have anyone to talk about this shit".

"I get it, I freaked out too. Come oven and we will talk. I will message you the address."

I had a huge smile on my face when we hang up. I could have pozzed a lot of guys by now, but he was the first one that I knew for sure that I did it. My first-born. Pregnant with my toxic babies. It was really hot and my cock was rock hard in my pants.

Half an hour later, he was knocking on my door. His eyes were red like he was crying and he hugged me tight.

"It's gonna be ok", I said.

I lead the way to the living room and we sat on the couch next to each other. He hasn't talked yet and I had my hand on his back.

"How it happened?", He finally asked.

"I think we will never know, but I assure you that it's not the end of your life."

"I knew it was risky to let strangers fuck me, but I was always careful, I swear. And I use a condom when I top too."

"Well, it will always be risky, condoms can break, cum can leak, you can get it from a blowjob...", I said. "But now you can treat yourself and you won't have to worry about it anymore".

"You say it like it was a good thing".

"It's not bad either. You can have a lot of unprotected sex and you will not get it again".

"I swear I'm so pissed right now that I could have a lot of sex and pass it on to other guys", he said.

"You can do that, I sure did", I said.

"When you found you that you have it?", He asked.

"About ten years ago, I was young and naive, but look at me now, I'm still here and don't plan on going anywhere".

"The doctor said that when you take your pills, after some time, you can't infect other people", he said.

"He is right, but when people don't know their status, they are dangerous. The risk is higher when you have sex with a person that don't know their status. Or when a guy don't take those pills, like me."

"Why would you do that?", He asked.

"The side effects are not that good for me, but it changes with each person.", I said.

"And you still have bareback sex!", He was surprised.

"Well, everyone knows the risk, I'm not fooling anybody. When the guy is smart, he asks for a condom, like you did."

"Yeah, and look where it brought me", he said. "Man, I really want to fuck around, am I a bad person?"

"Not at all, they did it to you, so you want to give it back, it's absolutely normal. And a little hot, you must admit it", I said.

"Man, I'm horny since I got those results, I don't know what's going through my mind, I'm messed up.", He said.

"Being poz make you horny?", I asked. "Because I'm poz too, and I think we are both horny now."

"I don't know, bro. I'm still freaked out. I think I will never have sex again in my life", he said.

"Or I could raw fuck you now, pound your ass here on my couch, make you feel so good that you will forget everything. I want to put my poz juice inside of you. What do you say to that? Wanna share this bond? We will be connected forever. Let it out of your mind, be a proud poz gay. Or you can be a pussy and hide in the dark, it's up to you, your choice only."

"I was looking for poz on the internet today and I found some videos of people into this stuff", he said.

"And how did you feel?", I asked.

"I'm so embarrassed with myself, but it was hot. I didn't know that it was an actual fetish. I wanted to cum so bad, but I didn't, it would be wrong."

"You saying that your cum is inside you since you discovered your new status?", I asked.

"Yeah"

"I have a new plan, I usually don't bottom, but fuck that. Give it to me, I need your cum inside my guts. After that, if you are still turned on by this shit, I fuck you too and we mix our fluids. Deal?", I asked.

"I mean, I guess we could try...", He said.

"You are already horny, I am too. Let's do it and tomorrow we think about what is coming your way."

The guy was still confused by the situation and a little shocked for felling horny about poz sex. Everything was happening really fast. But I knew I could talk him into it, so, I started kissing his amazing poz lips.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...