Are the baths any place for a neg guy?

• 5 months later...

when I go to the sauna and bend over in the darkroom with my lubed arse in the air and a guy was to fuck me...I will feel his cock for a rubber and if he has one on will pull it off...most guys still go ahead and load me up others walk away...their choice...I am there to take any and all loads poz or neg....

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

A couple of things

As many others have stated you really have to assume that all your partners are poz at least from a rick point of view.

Guys who go to baths logically are more likely to have more partners.

Just because you just met someone (online, at a bar, through friends) does not mean he was not at the baths last night.

From my personal experience I do see way more bareback at the baths than I used to. For relationship reasons I had a few years away from the baths and when I started going again in early 2011 I observed way more bareback than even 3 or 4 years previously. I have also experienced a fair number of guys just try to cme up from behind and start barefucking me.

That being said, I am a neg guy (tested recently) who wants to stay neg and loves the baths for the variety, anonymity and choice, and because my thing is big uncut dicks which are much easier to screen for at a bath,

However this for me means no bareback (i slipped a couple of times for a few minutes) and all loads go down my throat.

Much as I would love to take loads and I found bare fucking both physically and psychologically more pleasurable I can't take that risk.

Edited by sentry75
  • Upvote 1

It depends on if you want to get pozzed or not. If you just go to the baths to walk around naked and suck some dick, chances are you will probably be okay. Also if you are careful of what dick you suck. I've seen some pretty disturbing dicks at the baths before. If you decide to play with a guy and if he says he is neg trust him and have him fuck you then that's your choice.

Now if you go to the baths and have your face down and ass up in a room and let every guy fuck you or bend over in the middle of an open area sucking cock and taking loads then yeah..it's not safe to stay neg.

It's all your choice.

I've been going to the bath for years and I always get fucked bareback. Of course, I'm very awarw that I could poz any time. But I'm still Neg.

There's a lot of anon sex at the saunas and this promotes role playing and all kinds of fun stuff. In other words, at these anon sex places "everything goes" including playing with your HIV status. And to me not telling the truth about HIV status it's OK in this kind of place.

If you are very concerned about infections you can go to saunas, and even play in the dark areas, but at your own risk. Not because everyone is poz, but because these are sexual fantasy places.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest BBSeroMan

I go to the baths constantly and breed multiple holes and unload POZ seed in as many cunts as possible while I'm there. ALL ANONYMOUS. No pig who has their ass up in the air for breeding has EVER asked about my status. That is their choice. So whether they are neg or poz, I don't know, but they all get bred and seeded deep with my POZ seed. Then again, I've never seen anyone at the baths use a condom because 99.9% fuck bareback and take loads up their horny pussies. Think it's safe to say that MOST guys who frequent the baths are poz already SO if you are neg you need to come to grips with the likely possibility of getting prego with HIV+ if you take loads raw. If not, bring your own condom and see if there is another pig who will honor your request.

I'm neg, but part of the excitement is not knowing whether your partner is. Know it sounds weird, but telling he's poz is kind of a turn off for me, but not knowing is hot. Am I weird? :D

No, I don't think your reaction is weird, Bberik. For reasons I can't justify even to myself, back when I was neg I generally took raw cock up my hole. Unlike some, I never asked the guys if they were poz or neg. Somehow the possibility the tops were poz heightened the excitement. Moreover, these days when I'm playing with a guy, virtually no one asks me to use a condom, and the knowledge I could be shooting my poz cum (admittedly blanks) into a neg bottom is also a turn-on. Humans are strange creatures.

If you are negative and bareback, you are taking your chances whether you have raw sex with someone you meet at a sex club or a coffee house. However, I have found two big differences associated with sex clubs/baths: 1) you must assume people are positive unless they state otherwise, and 2) as such, the more anonymous bareback sex you have with individuals at such places the more you increase your risk of converting. This does not mean you should not go to those places if you are negative, it just means you must either accept the risks or you must demand that individuals who fuck you must wear condoms. Please note: I found that individuals who insist upon tops using condoms during anonymous sex often get less action and some guys I know said they had experienced a feeling of rejection or feeling of being left out when tops refused to put on a condom, and just moved on to someone else willing to take their loads.

i've been fucked by many men at the local bath house in atl (flex) and they have been absolutely OK with putting on a condom when asked. Of course easy to get it raw if you like. I love the baths every so often... always beautiful when men connect and share sex there.