Most times fucked by a partner in a week.

bocini

Hi. My current partner. Although we play a little.  Is so fucking horny. Morning. After work. After tea and b work out and sometimes during the night with in the process of fucking me.

My hole looks so swollen and i am continually leaking. As well most nights i have sleep plugged. Makes him happy.

I thought he relax as we only moved in together in September but its Jan now and still demands it.

I love it. But somedays i sm just sore and i am worried what my hole will end up like. 

What are your experiences with regular partners and how is your cunt pussy hole arse.

My ex fucked me at least once a day and on other days more than for 13.5 years, and that was without all the other tops. Sure, he may have missed a day here and there - but he made it up for it - expecially on weekends.

I met someone out of town for a few days business on A4A, he said he was a multicummer, was really looking for a relationship with total bottom that could take and want to be bred all the time.  His hottest thoughts were knowing his husband always had his cum inside him everyday.  He saw my profile me looking at his, and we starting texting.  He came about 9 times in around 16 hours.  He said he was always like this, if sick he cums only a couple times.  His last bf left after a year because he couldn't take the constant attention.  Some loads were big, maybe one shot was a blank but he clearly was orgasming and I was filling up.  We met a couple more times, always the same thing, he was romantic talking nasty sexy thoughts as he fucked me, and things he'd want if we lived together, how we could live.  "Do you really think you could take this constantly and not get tired or frustrated?", and I answered I wasn't sure but I was enjoying it but getting sore when we did this.  His dick was shaped differently and extremely wade at the base.  After the first fuck he'd bottom out in me but it hurt always.  We couldn't get our jobs and lives together to move to the same city.  The most over our 3-day weekends was about 26 loads.  It still blows my mind remembering it.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 10:23 PM, Ozpig said:

My ex fucked me at least once a day and on other days more than for 13.5 years, and that was without all the other tops. Sure, he may have missed a day here and there - but he made it up for it - expecially on weekends.

you both had a great sync, because fucking EVERYDAY for almost 14 years... wow... most couples get boring after 2 years

On 1/7/2021 at 2:07 PM, bocini said:

Hi. My current partner. Although we play a little.  Is so fucking horny. Morning. After work. After tea and b work out and sometimes during the night with in the process of fucking me.

My hole looks so swollen and i am continually leaking. As well most nights i have sleep plugged. Makes him happy.

I thought he relax as we only moved in together in September but its Jan now and still demands it.

I love it. But somedays i sm just sore and i am worried what my hole will end up like. 

What are your experiences with regular partners and how is your cunt pussy hole arse.

“You lucky bugger” are the words that immediately spring to mind. That said, I have a wonderful fuck bud with whom I enjoy such fantastic chemistry and we have that kind of dynamic whenever we get together. 

• 2 weeks later...

He has slowed down thank gxd as i was nearly at my end so to speak. Always making sure i am was clean lubed. Then leaking in everything you wear stains everywhere.  But he is a great fuck and i do love him.

On 1/7/2021 at 5:23 PM, Ozpig said:

So hot - this inspired me to go fuck my husband who's napping 😉 hehe.

Reading this I was so jealous. My boyfriend has a much lower sex drive than I do, which means maybe he would fuck me 2-3 times a week. Sometimes way more sometimes way less. My fantasy is 2-3 times a day...

Guest Descartes70817

Age is slowing me down now but in the early days of my first marriage 25-30 times a week is probably a good estimate. I'd fuck when I got home, again when we got into bed, again before rolling over to sleep, often waking up in the middle of the night with my cock already inside, once more when the alarm went off and often again before I left the house. Weekends we would often stay in bed all day and fuck 7-8 times a day. Most in any 24 hour period is 11 times, but I was in my late teens when that happened. Nowadays you'd be lucky to get two loads a day out of me.

My partner is my husband.  Rarely it's just one time a day, usually it's two.  We are both pretty busy though, otherwise it would be more.  Most in one week with him is probably 15 or 16??  At least 10 times a week for years.  I should be pregnant a million times over by now.  Before COVID there were other tops too.

On 1/22/2021 at 2:18 AM, MVDGAY said:

Reading this I was so jealous. My boyfriend has a much lower sex drive than I do, which means maybe he would fuck me 2-3 times a week. Sometimes way more sometimes way less. My fantasy is 2-3 times a day...

My ex knew I needed heaps. e catered for that in our relationship. two or three times a day is great - more if you can get it.

On 1/21/2021 at 5:19 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

My partner is my husband.  Rarely it's just one time a day, usually it's two.  We are both pretty busy though, otherwise it would be more.  Most in one week with him is probably 15 or 16??  At least 10 times a week for years.  I should be pregnant a million times over by now.  Before COVID there were other tops too.

You two are living my dream x

• 3 weeks later...

I was in an LTR with a Marine. We just started dating when he deployed to Iraq. When he returned several months later, his family (mother, father, and sister) was there to greet him and stayed with him for a couple of days at a hotel. I didn’t come around because we were keeping our relationship low key (DADT wasn’t repealed yet and his family was very religious). The minute they left, I came to his hotel and we spent the week buck ass naked and his dick was practically in one of my orifices the entire time. The first two days, he released seven months of pent up sexual energy and cum in me by pounding the fuck outta me and he never went soft the whole time. After he got that out of his system, he rested for a day, cuddling with me with his semi hard cock slow pumping me or me sucking him off. The rest of the time it was a combo of hard or slow fucking or me tongue bathing  his huge meat and balls while he relaxed. I even sat in his lap with his dick in me while we fed each other. It got to the point where he wasn’t even cumming anymore. Sure, he’d orgasm, but his dick just dry heaved. But it wasn’t about sex at that point. He just needed me to be close with him and feel a constant connection of his dick inside my boipussy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1